over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HCG Protocol

Wisco2

Registered
Verified Customer
Does anyone here have a good protocol to run when trying to get the lady prego. How much HCG, chlomid, and Nolva per week? Do I need to take all of these, has anyone gotten their lady prego while on a trt dose of test and ran HCG, do I need to completely drop the test and just use HCG??

Any advice or help is greatly appreciated!!

Does anyone here have a good protocol to run when trying to get the lady prego. How much HCG, chlomid, and Nolva per week? Do I need to take all of these, has anyone gotten their lady prego while on a trt dose of test and ran HCG, do I need to completely drop the test and just use HCG??

Any advice or help is greatly appreciated!!

Do not come off TRT.

20M sperm count went to 150M in 2 months while staying ON on different dosages.

HCG randomly shot but about 1 vial a week (5k iu) + HMG 75iu 2 vials a week.

Thank you for the reply!

I am taking 500iu HCG eod and 25mg chlomid ed, does this sound like a good protocol to accomplish what I am trying?

Thank you for the reply!

I am taking 500iu HCG eod and 25mg chlomid ed, does this sound like a good protocol to accomplish what I am trying?

HCG, good to go. As for Clomid, watch yourself very closely on the nasty evil shit.I did Clomid mono for three years and it worked, as far as rising my T, but it turned my into a bitch. I was moody and hot tempered and hated it. I would not touch it unless I wanted to come off TRT and then I'd only use for the minimal time I had to. Can't stand it. But yes, it will raise your sperm count through the roof.

HCG, good to go. As for Clomid, watch yourself very closely on the nasty evil shit.I did Clomid mono for three years and it worked, as far as rising my T, but it turned my into a bitch. I was moody and hot tempered and hated it. I would not touch it unless I wanted to come off TRT and then I'd only use for the minimal time I had to. Can't stand it. But yes, it will raise your sperm count through the roof.

So I am going to continue 100mg of test a week and run the HCG and Chlomid, do you think I would be ok without the chlomid? Just want to get the seed planted as soon as possible so I can get back on gear! lol

Bro, I have one kid in this world. I pulled out! I’ve had sex with women for years who weren’t on BC. I have control and stopped soon enough. I was on clomid andmy sperm count was over 5 million. I think I impregnated the girl just sitting in the same room. Literally! Lol. It happened when I was running clomid! But the problem is, you need to keep your emotions in check. It WILL mess with you!

Bro, I have one kid in this world. I pulled out! I’ve had sex with women for years who weren’t on BC. I have control and stopped soon enough. I was on clomid andmy sperm count was over 5 million. I think I impregnated the girl just sitting in the same room. Literally! Lol. It happened when I was running clomid! But the problem is, you need to keep your emotions in check. It WILL mess with you!

Fuck!! I have bad anxiety the way it is, do you think it was because your estrogen wasn't in check or were you using an AI with the chlomid?

Fuck!! I have bad anxiety the way it is, do you think it was because your estrogen wasn't in check or were you using an AI with the chlomid?

No, my labs were perfect. Clomid is mysterious in that on paper, it makes you look perfect. I was running it mono for a few years. It raised my T from 500-700-sh. My E and everything else was in optimal range. Sounds great, but the sides are it makes you moody. I don't really know how to describe it, other than that. If you research Clomid, most complain of this side affect. Most only use it when coming off cycle and want no part of it after that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131