over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HCG question??

Zoobster

Kilo Klub Member
So when you take HCG during a cycle it is supposed to help keep your testes producing sperm? Is that correct?

So does your natural test production still take a hit while taking HCG?

I am debating on staying on over Sumer and just blastin again this fall? I started in September. I have recently started taking HCG. 250 out 2 times a week. How will my natural test production be able to recover staying on this long.

I am curious about this too...I have 8 weeks of prep left and debating whether or not to blast test for six weeks after or just taper things and go to a cruise dose until my next cycle. I don't plan on coming off.

So when would be the best time to take it? After the blast and during my cruise before my next cycle in mid september or so? Or during the blast?

Any help is appreciated.

I am curious about this too...I have 8 weeks of prep left and debating whether or not to blast test for six weeks after or just taper things and go to a cruise dose until my next cycle. I don't plan on coming off.

So when would be the best time to take it? After the blast and during my cruise before my next cycle in mid september or so? Or during the blast?

Any help is appreciated.

We both got questions?? Lol
I take my HCG twice a week or basically every 3rd day.

I kind of just answered my question.
HCG mimics the production of LH(luteinzing hormone) stimulating synthesis and secretion of testosterone.

FSH(follicle-stimulating hormone) this is were I was confused on which does what. FSH is critical for sperm production.

So HCG lets your body still produce natural test. Well a little of it.icle

here is a article that explains a lot.

HCG - How important is it?

Last edited:
I kind of just answered my question.
HCG mimics the production of LH(luteinzing hormone) stimulating synthesis and secretion of testosterone.

FSH(follicle-stimulating hormone) this is were I was confused on which does what. FSH is critical for sperm production.

So HCG lets your body still produce natural test. Well a little of it.icle

here is a article that explains a lot.

HCG - How important is it?

Cool thanks...yeah if I do decide to do the six week blast post show I'll run the hcg for about five weeks at 500 iu twice a week in between cycles.

Cool thanks...yeah if I do decide to do the six week blast post show I'll run the hcg for about five weeks at 500 iu twice a week in between cycles.

I didn't run HCG for the first 4 months of my cycle. I am just starting to use it.

500 iu may be a little high. Most run 200-250 2 x ew to maintain testicular function on cycle.

Really. I have heard more but. I got a 5000 out vial and I hear they only last 2 months in fridge so I can't Even finish the vial.

Really. I have heard more but. I got a 5000 out vial and I hear they only last 2 months in fridge so I can't Even finish the vial.

You don't want to risk desensitizing the ledig cells. I know some run more but only for a short period of time to shock the testies if they have been shut down for a longer period. To maintain testicular function during cycle only 200-250 iu needs to be administered 2x EW. More than that could also cause more aromatization as well.

You can preload slin pins and freeze them. Then just pull them out of the freezer right before you plan on using them. They will pretty much keep forever that way.

And no, the freezing does not degrade the HCG.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

You can preload slin pins and freeze them. Then just pull them out of the freezer right before you plan on using them. They will pretty much keep forever that way.

I did not know that

This maybe a dumb question but I had a vial of hcg I misplaced. I recently found it under my dresser. It has been there for around a month and a half. Is it still good?

This maybe a dumb question but I had a vial of hcg I misplaced. I recently found it under my dresser. It has been there for around a month and a half. Is it still good?

Vials are good for up to 60 days. But since I wasnt in the fridge I don't know..

Not sure how frozen HCG would work, may hurt like a bitch pinning though :D

500 iu may be a little high. Most run 200-250 2 x ew to maintain testicular function on cycle.

But if running in between cycles...would you advise hitting it at 500 twice a week for 5 weeks, or 250 twice a week for 10 weeks?

But if running in between cycles...would you advise hitting it at 500 twice a week for 5 weeks, or 250 twice a week for 10 weeks?

Why would you run it in between cycles? It will keep lh levels suppressed if you do that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131