over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HCG question

edward13

Newbies
I just got some hcg in a vial and i thought it was 5000 iu's, at least thats what i was told.. anyway when i put the BA water in the vial it was only a 3ml vial, wouldnt it need to be a 5ml vial if it is 5000ius? maybe it is still 5000 ius just dosed in 3ml instead of 5ml? or mabe its just 3000 iu's. im not sure, anyone have an idea?

grrrr sorry! i ment to post this in the beginer section, could a moderator move this for me please, sorry!

5000 iu is not referring to the bottle size. It refers to the amount of powder. They could put 5000 iu of powder in a 1ml vial if they wanted to. It makes 5000 ius when you add 1 cc of water. So dont worry about the size of the vial. Its still 5000 iu

5000 iu is not referring to the bottle size. It refers to the amount of powder. They could put 5000 iu of powder in a 1ml vial if they wanted to. It makes 5000 ius when you add 1 cc of water. So dont worry about the size of the vial. Its still 5000 iu

I am in no way an xpert but it is 5000 iu of powder in ANY AMOUNT OF WATER i do 5000iu in 10 m/ls sterile water than to do 500 iu s i pull 1 m/l in a syringe. use in a month, and refrige it

I just got some hcg in a vial and i thought it was 5000 iu's, at least thats what i was told.. anyway when i put the BA water in the vial it was only a 3ml vial, wouldnt it need to be a 5ml vial if it is 5000ius? maybe it is still 5000 ius just dosed in 3ml instead of 5ml? or mabe its just 3000 iu's. im not sure, anyone have an idea?

Yea kid, you get 5000 Iu of powder like the other guys said , and again after adding 1 cc of BA you will then have 5000 IU of liquid, and if you go to # 10 on slin pin you will have 500 IUs. Now since you put 3 ccs of BA into 5000 iu vial the math changes, to get 500 IUs you are going to go up to the 30 mark on slin pin. God bless you friend. Minister.

awesome guys thanks thats what i was wondering, i just had to do the math and i got it!:)

Yeah bobby you are correct. I just mis worded what i wanted to say. It is 5000 iu of powder regardless the amount of water. It still has 5000 iu of powder.

I just mix mine with 1 cc so its easer for me to remember and use.

BTW i use 500 iu twice a week during cycles and not during pct.

Yeah bobby you are correct. I just mis worded what i wanted to say. It is 5000 iu of powder regardless the amount of water. It still has 5000 iu of powder.

I thought so. i reread it a few times and thought that is were you were goin xcuse my poor writeing and typen skills. I am no one to be correcting anyone. peace

How do you measure out 1/10th of a cc? if you mix 1 cc of water with 5000iu of hcg it just seams like an awfull small amount to be able to measure acurately 1 cc= 1 ml.

How do you measure out 1/10th of a cc? if you mix 1 cc of water with 5000iu of hcg it just seams like an awfull small amount to be able to measure acurately 1 cc= 1 ml.

To be accurate you have to use an insulin needle and go up to the number 10, since the 100 mark is equal to 1 cc.Blessings . Minister.

To be accurate you have to use an insulin needle and go up to the number 10, since the 100 mark is equal to 1 cc.Blessings . Minister.
O K gotcha never used anything other than my 21 X1.5 3ml. syringes for everything i take my hcg I.M. with my aas

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131