over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HCG shelf life unconstituted

TTLex

Registered
I have some HCG that I have had probably for a two or three years now that I never used. Its always been stored in a dark temp controlled environment. Is this stuff still good to use, or should I just trash it at this point?

If unmixed, I would only really be wary if it is past the expiration date printed on it.

I think with most meds if it's past the expiration date that just means that's the last date the manufacturer can guarantee that the med contains the dosage listed on the label. If it's beyond that date then it's still HCG just not as much as some May have started to breakdown.

Referring to unmixed here.

Meds willstart to degrade at some pont after their expiration date. Possibly years after.

I have some HCG that I have had probably for a two or three years now that I never used. Its always been stored in a dark temp controlled environment. Is this stuff still good to use, or should I just trash it at this point?

was the unopened hcg vial/ampule in fridge or freezer?

no clinical trials that i have come across to prove freezing hCG will reduce its effectiveness, but it makes sense that it would last longer then at room temp.

i found posts citing DO NOT FREEZE, so play it safe and in the future stick to the fridge.

hcg should be stored in a refrigerator immediately after reconstitution. It can last about 4 weeks or so. letting hcg go to room temperature after it has been chilled can damage it.

if it hasn't been opened i would certainly give it a try. use a very low dose on first injection. if no nausea or fever within 12 hours, use it at strength you intended to and report your result.

That sucks, if your right !?!
Typical dosage is 250mcgs twice weekly so a vial last 10 weeks.
4 weeks and its garbage ??? Me not think so.

i found posts citing DO NOT FREEZE, so play it safe and in the future stick to the fridge.

hcg should be stored in a refrigerator immediately after reconstitution. It can last about 4 weeks or so. letting hcg go to room temperature after it has been chilled can damage it.

if it hasn't been opened i would certainly give it a try. use a very low dose on first injection. if no nausea or fever within 12 hours, use it at strength you intended to and report your result.

Actually, I've seen endocrinologists advise freezing HCG once reconstituted is fine to extend its life.

I tend to keep it in the fridge even when not reconstituted. Its often packed by pharmaceutical companies and shipped in cold boxes and kept cool.

this is un mixed, still in ampule.....I didnt even think about looking for an expiration date. Been kept in a dark cool environment the entire time. Actually forgot I had it.

I mix mine with injectable B-12 and it keeps for about 70 days in the fridge. I also freeze it as well when I go off HCG and it has lasted for a few months unfreezed and worked just fine. That is just my experience with it take it as you will.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity