over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HCG shortage??

The gut will break down the HCG to it's more basic components. The HCG dieters stated going that route and it is a waste of time. Prices were reasonable till the HCG diet craze started and put a run on the product. You can still get a script from your Dr/ for injectable.

My doc in is FLORIDA. I have been on compounded HcG for years. Today, they tried to sell me HcG troches (oral). I used these before and they did not work. My doc said the FDA will not allow them to compound it anymore so I guess I am a former HcG user. Arrrgh.
The HRT company I use (primebody.com) prescribes either Clomid or Gonadorelin. I'm not a big fan of Clomid, so I requested Gonadorelin when I had my physician consultation.

The HRT company I use (primebody.com) prescribes either Clomid or Gonadorelin. I'm not a big fan of Clomid, so I requested Gonadorelin when I had my physician consultation.
My doc said I could still get Gonadropin. Never even heard of it. Anyone know anything about it? I know HcG works. I have no idea about Gonadropin.

My doc said I could still get Gonadropin. Never even heard of it. Anyone know anything about it? I know HcG works. I have no idea about Gonadropin.
I assume you mean gonadorelin. I've been using it for about 5 weeks, and I will get labs drawn on Thursday, Aug 26. I can definitely tell an increase in testicle size and semen volume. My sex drive has improved, too. Curious to see what happens to LH & FSH. I'll update once results come back.

I assume you mean gonadorelin. I've been using it for about 5 weeks, and I will get labs drawn on Thursday, Aug 26. I can definitely tell an increase in testicle size and semen volume. My sex drive has improved, too. Curious to see what happens to LH & FSH. I'll update once results come back.
i re-read my email and it def says gonadatropin. i cannot find anything on it. perhaps he mispelled it.

i re-read my email and it def says gonadatropin. i cannot find anything on it. perhaps he mispelled it.
hCG is human chorionic gonadotropin

"The FDA has provided a preliminary list of products that were originally approved as drug products, but that will be considered biologic products as of March 23, 2020.1 Human chorionic gonadotropin, or HCG, is one of these drugs that will now be deemed a biologic product. This means that, starting on March 23, 2020, pharmacies will no longer be able to compound with HCG, and we will be retiring all PCCA formulas that include it at that time."

hCG is human chorionic gonadotropin

"The FDA has provided a preliminary list of products that were originally approved as drug products, but that will be considered biologic products as of March 23, 2020.1 Human chorionic gonadotropin, or HCG, is one of these drugs that will now be deemed a biologic product. This means that, starting on March 23, 2020, pharmacies will no longer be able to compound with HCG, and we will be retiring all PCCA formulas that include it at that time."

this is the stuff that is avail to me: https://www.drugs.com/mtm/gonadorelin-injectable.html

^^^this is another PEPTIDE on our list that A LOT of guys report success with

..there are other threads here on PM regarding success with this PEPTIDE

"
Gonadorelin is a gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist which is used in fertility medicine and to treat amenorrhea and hypogonadism. It is also used in veterinary medicine. The medication is a form of the endogenous GnRH and is identical to it in chemical structure."

I just received compounded hCG with my last refill so maybe there is hope now.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131