over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HCG...SubQ vs. SubLing

RLTW<3>

Registered
So the doctor I use to keep my scripts active recently gave me liquid HCG to try out. I’ve always done subQ but this peaked my curiosity. So I’m giving it a whirl. Just curious if anyone else has tried this? Pros vs Cons

So the doctor I use to keep my scripts active recently gave me liquid HCG to try out. I’ve always done subQ but this peaked my curiosity. So I’m giving it a whirl. Just curious if anyone else has tried this? Pros vs Cons

Back in the day HCG came from pregnant women’s piss. Yummmmmy haha sublingual vagina-monade. Sweetened by Mother Nature. 👰🏻

Putting female urine in your mouth? Maybe that's your cup of tea..

meme-kermit-drinking-tea-but-thats-none-of-business.png

The molecular weight of hCG is way too large to defuse through the mucous membrane. hCG's molecular weight is roughly 18 kDa, at most the largest weight of a sublingual drug is 500 Da.

I truly doubt the drug stayed in an oral solution to begin with. To test it, but a pregnancy and see if there is actual rhCG in it. Then ask your clinician to pull a serum hCG test to see if you're pregnant.

J/k on the pregnancy. Tho, elevated levels would indicate it's gone systematic. Or you have testicular cancer.

Otherwise just stick with injectable rhCG.

Last edited:
The molecular weight of hCG is way too large to defuse through the mucous membrane. hCG's molecular weight is roughly 18 kDa, at most the largest weight of a sublingual drug is 500 Da.

I truly doubt the drug stayed in an oral solution to begin with. To test it, buY a pregnancy and see if there is actual rhCG in it. Then ask your clinician to pull a serum hCG test to see if you're pregnant.

J/k on the pregnancy. Tho, elevated levels would indicate it's gone systematic. Or you have testicular cancer.

Otherwise just stick with injectable rhCG.

Fixed

Yeh yeh yeh, they’re dissolvable tabs. Apparently some new thing they’re offering patients. Figured since I’m doin subQ growth and also my bpc subQ, if I can get away with this, it just means less chance of infection since weakened immune systems and subQ don’t always go together. The PA and office manager said if I don’t like it, they’ll give me the subQ version at no charge.

Yeh yeh yeh, they’re dissolvable tabs. Apparently some new thing they’re offering patients. Figured since I’m doin subQ growth and also my bpc subQ, if I can get away with this, it just means less chance of infection since weakened immune systems and subQ don’t always go together. The PA and office manager said if I don’t like it, they’ll give me the subQ version at no charge.

I'm confused? Either way, neither will work. The hormone is way too large to pass through the bucal or mucous membrane in your mouth.

18 (kilo)Da= 18,000 Da.

*Da is abbreviated for the molecular mass, or Dalton size.

Anything above 500 Da won't effectively pass through. Slightly above 500, ya sure you'll get some of the drug. Yet at 18 kDa. Not a chance.

Essentially if you paid for it, you wasted your money.

Sorry to be the Debbie Downer :mad:

So what is it OP, liquid or tabs?

I'm confused? Either way, neither will work. The hormone is way too large to pass through the bucal or mucous membrane in your mouth.

18 (kilo)Da= 18,000 Da.

Anything above 500 Da won't effectively pass through. Slightly above 500, ya sure you'll get some of the drug. Yet at 18 kDa. Not a chance.

I learn something new every day.

18 (kilo)Da= 18,000 Da.

Bahahah wow. That’s my TBIs gettin a laugh at me. I was thinking liquid clen cuz it came in the mail and clearly I wrote liquid hcg. Ughhhhh.
To clarify, it’s dissolvable tabs. Fml

18 (kilo)Da= 18,000 Da.

And I appreciate the info bro. I’ll be first to admit that my knowledge of hcg isn’t the greatest. So thank you for the info.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws