over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HCG & TRT

ChemJr.

Registered
Hey guys, I know this is a rather exhausted topic so feel free to post links to other threads but I was just wondering your guys take on HCG with trt. The reason I have started is because the boys shriveled-up far too much, that's after almost a decade of trt and the occasional dose of nandrolone which I know is very suppressive. DHEA brought them back a little bit but not nearly like HCG has before. I just could never stick with it before because estrogen side effects but I never used to use anti estrogens now I use every once in awhile as needed so maybe I will just bump that up to twice a week at 6.25 mg. Any input and comments are welcome. Also 200 mg per week and sometimes I don't even reach that. Playing around with subcutaneous everyday as it seems to keep levels feeling much more natural and supposed to be less conversion. I guess that's about it. Just wondering experiences things to look out for and how to possibly mitigate side effects like estrogen which I think exemestane will do just fine, and mood swings which for some reason same to start happening with me on week 2 on so any input on that would be great. Thanks again and take care. PS - it's amazing how fast this stuff makes a visible difference. I'm talking a matter of 24 to 36 hours.

You shouldnt have estrogenic issues on TRT + HCG + Aromasin IMO.

20mg subq Test Enan per day, HCG twice per week at 250-500ius and 12.5mg Aromasin daily or EOD should be fine.

DIM at 100-200mg per day is another route.

20mg subq Test Enan per day, HCG twice per week at 250-500ius and 12.5mg Aromasin daily or EOD should be fine.

Is that much aromasin common for that level of trt?

I just finished my small blast, and back on TRT for me which is around 12mg IM Test E pinned daily. Only running 200 mg DIM with it, and will be having blood drawn in 6-8 weeks.

But at my prescribed TRT dose when my doctor was involved, I only used DIM and never had to use an AI.

HCG was something I didn't do either, but I really never seen any issues at the dose I was on. Also at my age there are no kids in the future works....and I had the "Snip" done years ago.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

DIM? I looked it up and google said it was an anti-cancer supp? Is that the one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also take HCG to keep the P450 pathway open so it can move more cholesterol down stream for other uses.

^ ditto, buck

I think swifto's recommendation is real heavy on aromasin....I would go tons lighter or see if I could get away dropping HCG/test dose so I wouldn't need an AI at all.

That's the situation I am in....if I absolutely need some estrogen control I will add nolvadex 10mg 2-3x/week and see if I can keep estrogen under 35 with dosage control of test/HCG. Strongly prefer that than nasty aromasin.

^ ditto, buck

I think swifto's recommendation is real heavy on aromasin....I would go tons lighter or see if I could get away dropping HCG/test dose so I wouldn't need an AI at all.

That's the situation I am in....if I absolutely need some estrogen control I will add nolvadex 10mg 2-3x/week and see if I can keep estrogen under 35 with dosage control of test/HCG. Strongly prefer that than nasty aromasin.

Why Nasty? I love Aromasin

Why Nasty? I love Aromasin

I used to love it too but that shit did me wrong (lol sounds like I'm talking about an ex which I kinda am, my ex-drug).

It just progressively dried my joints out more and more and kept crashing estrogen despite lowering dose. I can't take any now without it killing off my aromatase enzyme and tanking estrogen.

That took about 7 years to occur....I was very lean the whole 7 years so I don't know if I should have been taking micro doses for the 100-350mg test I fluctuated using per week.

I need about 10mg of aromasin / exemestane everyday when on a TRT dose of 200mg per week. Its on the higher side but everyone is a bit different with what they need and how they respond, I got gyno flare ups bad on 200mg with just 5-6mg aromasin everyday when I resumed cruising after some serious time off.

Anyway, HCG, on a cruise/trt, my thoughts.

I do not like it and I have dine it. Its great for feel good factor (maybe), increasing loads (maybe), and keeping balls down and not much else in my experience, here is why.... I used a heavy hCG blast before starting clomid and nolva to come off after several years on when I needed to get off all gear and it really helped me restart natty production. For those reasons I would not want to risk desensitizing my body to hCG if I needed to come off again for whatever reason. Basically, for me, the only time I would use hCG would be for coming off (I mostly cruise but blast occasionally) or if I wanted to try and have kids. I do not think hCG is worth using if on TRT or cruising. Those are just my thoughts based on readings and experience.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity