over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HCG usage/storage

GtMuscle

Registered
Hi! So I have 3 amp of HCG, that are my questions:

- Can i storage in a room temperature or I have to put it on refrigerator?
- every amp contains 5000IU, I want use 500 IU week on cycle. Can i re-use the amp or I have to shot it all in one shot? If no, how can I store the opened amp?

The correct way to do it is to dilute it with ba and store in a new sterile vial.. It's best to keep in the refrigerator

The correct way to do it is to dilute it with ba and store in a new sterile vial.. It's best to keep in the refrigerator

For how long can stay on the vial? (refrigerator)

With BA, you mean bac water?

Reconstitute with bacteriostatic water and keep out of light in the fridge. I've read it beging to degrade at about 23 days so to be safe use it before then and it should be good under those conditions (cold and out of light). I've also read that it can be good for up to 4 weeks, but I think ti would be better to stay on the safe side.

When it is in powdered form it can be stored at room temperature for a much longer time.

Last edited:
Reconstitute with bacteriostatic water and keep out of light in the fridge. I've read it beging to degrade at about 23 days so to be safe use it before then and it should be good under those conditions (cold and out of light). I've also read that it can be good for up to 4 weeks, but I think ti would be better to stay on the safe side.

When it is in powdered form it can be stored at room temperature for a much longer time.

This is so frustrating, I have 5000 IU per amp, And I want use 1000 IU per week.

Do yuo know what is the common dose per week?
Also, do you know how much weight 5000IU? I'm thinking buy a balance precision, I divide the powder in 2 equal part, and then I use only one part (2500 IU), what do you think?

Last edited:
This is so frustrating, I have 5000 IU per amp, And I want use 1000 IU per week.

Also, do you know how much weight 5000IU? I'm thinking buy a balance precision, I divide the powder in 2 equal part, and then I use only one part (2500 IU), what do you think?

Folks are going to be different with doses, but a few HRT docs suggest starting with 250iu 2x per week.

If you can divide the powder then that would work. I've never weighed out the raw powder so you are on your own with that.

Folks are going to be different with doses, but a few HRT docs suggest starting with 250iu 2x per week.

If you can divide the powder then that would work. I've never weighed out the raw powder so you are on your own with that.

For how many weeks? can I use it for all my 12 weeks cycle?

For how many weeks? can I use it for all my 12 weeks cycle?

Hopefully someone else can answer this more exactly because I am only on TRT and use HCG every 6 weeks for a 3 weeks period. This works well for me but someone with more experience in the realm you are dealing with would be more qualified to answer your question.

Hopefully someone else can answer this more exactly because I am only on TRT and use HCG every 6 weeks for a 3 weeks period. This works well for me but someone with more experience in the realm you are dealing with would be more qualified to answer your question.

Thank you bro for all your help! :)

Buddy on another forum did this..
I get comes in a 10000iu vial so what I do is after one month put the remaining HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - in individual insulin pins and just put them in the freezer. Then when I want to use it I just run the pin under some water for a minute and let it thaw. Seems to work fine, I have'nt noticed any loss of potency.

Not that it means much, but my PCT will have 500iu HCG 3x a week for ~ 3 weeks, along with Clomid.

I have 5000 IU amp, so I will do this...

On a 12 weeks cycle, start at week 9, using 500 x 2 weekly HCG, so I will do the tHREE last week ON cycle, and then on the 2 weeks of clearing my body from test.

Why are you freaking analyzing this so much it is so damn simple you have 5000 IU ya mix 2cc of ba water so you take a insulin syringe and per 10 units is 250iu or 5units is 125iu so.....You take 5units which is 125iu for 20 days and that is = to 1-5000 iu vial.

Why are you freaking analyzing this so much it is so damn simple you have 5000 IU ya mix 2cc of ba water so you take a insulin syringe and per 10 units is 250iu or 5units is 125iu so.....You take 5units which is 125iu for 20 days and that is = to 1-5000 iu vial.

You don't understand my problem, That I have resolved.

I know also how to calculate the IU/ml.

Thank you anyway :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner