Votes: 57 26.1%
  • i use it at the end of my cycle(pct)

Votes: 53 24.3%
  • i dont use HCG

Votes: 43 19.7%

• Total voters

gopherpatrol

Registered
how do you use hcg? i have done my hw, but have no real qorld experience at what works BEST. i would like to use on cycle, i am thinking 250 iu 2x per week or possibly higher....

Last edited:
you might be surprised with the poll results. Alot of guys I know don't use hcg.
All it does for me is delay the inevitable

I use it at 250 iu (roughly) eod throughout my entire cycle no matter the length even the short ones. I have found this works best for me and I recover the fastest when I do this. Others may say different.

Use it toward the end of a cycle to prep the body for pct. Around 2-3 weeks before pct, and wait for it clear and then jump into pct.

Op, I use my hcg the way u are going to but I have a slight difference. I use my hcg at 250 iu to 500 iu twice a week until the 5000 iu ampp is gone. Then I wait a couple weeks and start up again. I go by feel on both dosages and when to crack a new vial. So I guess u can say I use it both regularly throughout and intermittenetly.

i may do that, run one vial then stop for a few weeks, maybe ill take DAA to up my LH then crack open another hcg. i will be blast cruising for a while, at least 6 months, so i will need to use it some of the time for sure...

A useless drug in my opinion.

I tried it several times. During cycle and for pct

I swear it didn't do anything.

I love it. Keep my balls from shrinking much. My libido tends to improve too.

Yeah I can't live without hcg. I never get off cycle so I guess it's of much more importance.

I do 1000iu e4d.

Aside from testicular cosmetics, what's the point? (and that IS a point)... It doesnt help pct does it? If youre always on, then, it is important isnt it? If youre on and off and want to appear regular lol than isnt it a staple?

Can i further the thread from this guy by asking what it does for libido under all different applications under various gear?

iuse it during pct and i shit you not i have at least one wet dream during pct. pretty weird to be having wet dreams at 40!

I use it at 250 iu (roughly) eod throughout my entire cycle no matter the length even the short ones. I have found this works best for me and I recover the fastest when I do this. Others may say different.

My thoughts exactly:headbang:

i'm gonna try it for pct this time around as opposed to using it throughout the cycle like i normally do. we'll see what happens.

i have been on hrt for at least 5 yrs and my doc has never mentioned a word about hcg. I am just now starting to worry about my boys disappearing. I wonder how long a run with hcg i will need to pump em back up?

Since I'm on TRT all year round (200mg of Test Cyp/week, Doctor prescribed, sometimes some orals for a few weeks), I take 3-4 weeks off every few months and just use 5,000-10,000iu's of HCG.
Works for what I need.

I use some whit my TRT, I get it from cancun $15 5000iu pharmacy grade.

I use 500 iu's a day 2 weeks after my last pin to help with the testicular shrinkage. As soon as you can get those back up and running to produce natural test the better chance you have of keeping your gains.

A useless drug in my opinion.

I tried it several times. During cycle and for pct

I swear it didn't do anything.

Totally agree...

I take that back about the poll results, i didn't know this was a newb thread lol

Totally agree...

I take that back about the poll results, i didn't know this was a newb thread lol

well if you look at the poll and what everyone has said most people disagree with you...seems like 3 out of 4 people use hcg and like it. i dont see how its useless when it keeps your balls from shrinking and keeps them working while still on. maybe you guys dont "feel" it....but does that mean its worthless?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131