Votes: 76 34.9%
  • i use it periodically during my cycle

Votes: 57 26.1%
  • i use it at the end of my cycle(pct)

Votes: 53 24.3%
  • i dont use HCG

Votes: 43 19.7%

• Total voters
Always ran it last 3 weeks prior to PCT. Had some crash issues last couple cycle so gonna run it throughout every 4th or 5th day this time and see what the end result is. This a great thread.

Great thread. Most of the people I have asked said midcycle and post. I personally haven't tried it but thats why I'm here. Thanks for the info.

I started out with 250 2x's per wk and that just did not cut it. So then I tried 250 MWF and that was closer but not there. So now my sweet spot is 500 MWF, but it did take me some trial and error to get there. But when you are 40 things are different then when you are in your 20's just a fact of life. Prolactin also starts to become more of a problem as you age at least it has with me...

I use between the end of my cycle and the beginning of pct 500iu eod for 15 days, I have much benefit in terms of libido and testicular volume

I find that I recover fine with clomid/nolva basic pct's. Of course my cycles are usually basic 5-600 mg pw of test e for 16 weeks. I wil probably use hcg on my next go around, which will be a 20 week cycle of test e and Var, with possibly the edition of eq.

First time I used it for the whole 20 wks and my PCT has been a cake walk. Just using basic Clomid Nolvadex and its been 2 wks and I have been waking up with boners ever morning. I will never do another run without HCG. This has been the best recovery of any of my runs. I ran EQ Test, Tren

Going to give the 500 iu's MWF a try again. Just finished a good hard run and going to keep running the test at about 150mg to 200mg per wk until my next cycle. Give it a month or two Get lab work done see how the blood looks and then start planning my next run.

Last edited:
I notice HCG affect my load.. I take 500 iu a week.. Used to do wonders; not much now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I notice HCG affect my load.. I take 500 iu a week.. Used to do wonders; not much now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If load is my goal then its hands down clomid at 50 ED or EOD never ending load :D

I haventr tried it yet. Is it worth it?

I have used it many times with great success. I like it the best right before I start my PCT I wait 2-3 wks until after my last inj keeping in mind I am using all long esters then I will take 5,000iu's and break them up into 500iu's per inj and then take them MWF for 3 wks and a day(10 total shots). Then I will start my regular PCT program with Clomid and or Nolvadex ect. Seems to speed up the recovery process I still run my PCT for 45 - 60 days just to make sure all is good.

Last edited:
Best used at the end of the cycle, unless you wanna run it at 500ius a week to keep testes at a reasonable size.

It stimulates leydig cells to synthesize testosterone, which kickstarts the testes working and starts to bring them back to size, as they are not fully functioning unless they are at their full size. So HCG would be best utilized the last 2-3 weeks of a cycle just before a PCT, to bring the balls up to size while the hormones clear the body and are metabolized.

Although not needed, does make for an easier recovery and faster PCT results

you might be surprised with the poll results. Alot of guys I know don't use hcg.
All it does for me is delay the inevitable
Mike

I also have read the same....Now is HCG THAT important in a guys 1st cycle? I mean they have some great natty boosters ive heard about?
Cant these be used aside from HCG?

I always use HCG on cycle at 250IU twice a week and then stop when I do PCT. That's for the last 5 or so years. Before that I'd let my nuts shrink and hope for the best but recovery took longer. For me it's a no brained. Atrophied nuts don't recover back to normal after a 3 week HCG blast during PCT.

Mike

I also have read the same....Now is HCG THAT important in a guys 1st cycle? I mean they have some great natty boosters ive heard about?
Cant these be used aside from HCG?

Natty test boosters will do nothing during the administration of exogenous testosterone. Hcg however mimics lh function stimulating some testicular function. The idea is to keep the testies firing during your cycle so that pct is smoother

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131