over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hcg while running test ?

jallphin5

Registered
My old lady wants to have kids !
I don't have a swim team due to using gear. If I add HCG into the mix without stopping test will it kick my nuts back into Action ?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

HCG, HMG, and clomid seems to be the magic combo to get the baby batter flowin. From what I have read anyhow, I have never actually tried it from a fertility standpoint.

It a word, yes. In 2 words, it should. I usually run 500iu per week while on a high test dose.

id just come off completely and then take the climid and HCG seems pointless to run together one is turning off test production and then ur putting in something to turn them back on doesn't make sense

hcg will definitely get some sperm production going thats what it does

As in is there chances In increasing sperm production using hcg clomid etc while on HRT or will I have to come off completely
I'm sure ALLEX knows this too but you can still conceive while on. trust me. hcg is a gonadatropin it stimulates the gonads. i would never want to take clomid again but i think youd probably need to come off for clomid to be effective but im not sure about that.

i just realised this thread is a year old! better to bump an existing thread to create a new one. i know i heard that somewhere in a forum.

I had the same issue. I just came off and took the hcg and in two months things were back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why not torem during PCT then too?
no reason why not. you should. but only until your ballz regain their original size back then you have to let your body start to do the work. otherwise you will feel like SHIT

Just replied this same info to another fertility thread in the hrt forum. Anyways here's my take on it. I'm secondary hypogonadism and have been on trt for 6 years. Being secondary my nuts are fine they just don't get stimulated with enough lh and fsh to function properly. Hcg 500iu twice a week is all i needed to get my wife pregnant on 1g test and 400 deca. I have tried the whole coming off test thing, never again. Also clomid made me feel like a bitch, never again. Remember it takes time for sperm production and motility to increase and 3 months from production to ejaculation. Good luck!!

Just replied this same info to another fertility thread in the hrt forum. Anyways here's my take on it. I'm secondary hypogonadism and have been on trt for 6 years. Being secondary my nuts are fine they just don't get stimulated with enough lh and fsh to function properly. Hcg 500iu twice a week is all i needed to get my wife pregnant on 1g test and 400 deca. I have tried the whole coming off test thing, never again. Also clomid made me feel like a bitch, never again. Remember it takes time for sperm production and motility to increase and 3 months from production to ejaculation. Good luck!!

Great info thanks how long did you run hcg before wife got preggo if you don't mind me asking

no reason why not. you should. but only until your ballz regain their original size back then you have to let your body start to do the work. otherwise you will feel like SHIT

I thought torem was supposed to help with getting the balls back to health by itself?

I always run HCG during my cruise and blasts, at 2-4 times a week and shooting blanks...

I might have to look into HMG when I finally come off and try for kids next year.

I thought torem was supposed to help with getting the balls back to health by itself?
not much diff than any other drug in that class imo. it might help raise test levels somewhat and that would eventually bring back some size but i'm not a fan of serms. hcg brings them back in a couple weeks and over the next months hopefully you get your rhythm back --probably only to f it up again lol

there are many ways to skin a cat

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner