over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HCG with test. and eq.

bobbym17

Banned
on cycle now of 500 test e and 400 eq. pw I break it up half sun. and the othe half wed. I would like to add in hcg during my entie cycle (I am in my 2nd week)I will try 250 at every injection can I do it in the same syringe? also how long is the hcg good for once it is mixed and refrigerated???

on cycle now of 500 test e and 400 eq. pw I break it up half sun. and the othe half wed. I would like to add in hcg during my entie cycle (I am in my 2nd week)I will try 250 at every injection can I do it in the same syringe? also how long is the hcg good for once it is mixed and refrigerated???

250ius twice a week is the normal dose. You need to use an insulin pin to measure and inject it sub q.

it last about 30 days once mixed...

i've heard to use it either the day b4 your test shot or the day after ...
so thats what i heard ...

I did it the day b4 and it went fine. I used 250-500ius a shot if i remember correctly ...
I also didn't use it till the last month of a cycle ...

Rather use it the entire cycle though at 250ius ...
and yes it lasts 1 month in the refridge ...

I am aware of individuals on this board who successfully do a 250iu shot twice a week the nights before their AAS injections.

ok I guess i will do 500ius twice a week since i made a 5000 amp of hcg so to use it b4 it goes bad. what about doing the hcg at the same time in the same syringe?

HCG is really only effective in males to get the testes to produce testosterone. The test will immediatley signal the body to stop producing test so they really cancel each other out. Save your money and stack something else in your cycle

HCG is really only effective in males to get the testes to produce testosterone. The test will immediatley signal the body to stop producing test so they really cancel each other out. Save your money and stack something else in your cycle

I think you need to do some more research.Endos use this type protocal with patients.You are not getting or understanding the purpose of this protocal. And no they don't cancel each other out.

I think you need to do some more research.Endos use this type protocal with patients.You are not getting or understanding the purpose of this protocal. And no they don't cancel each other out.

Agreed. HCG will keep the balls working. I have also found that it keeps me a little leaner and makes coming off so much easier. Ive done a cycle without and with hcg, I would never cycle without it again. Keep an AI on hand as estrogen can become an issue.

water and oil

ok did my test eq and hcg all in 1 today. looked funky in the syringe the hcg seperated but all seems ok was a full stringe 3 mls total took it in the outer thigh all is well so far

From my understanding you shouldnt mix anything water based with anything oil based... i.e. winstol and test E or test E and HCG. Plus you can take HCG subQ so why not? :D

From my understanding you shouldnt mix anything water based with anything oil based... i.e. winstol and test E or test E and HCG. Plus you can take HCG subQ so why not? :D

You can, But why bother putting hcg in with your AS shot?

I disagree...I do HRT thru a doc and feel MUCH better with hcg supporting natural levels all the time...I only do 300mg test (150x2 weekly) and 250iu hcg 2-3x a wk and libido is great, moods are great, etc and I no longer shut down all the way.
I USED to think hcg while on was foolish, until I did it! Before I did it only the last 3 wks of a cycle to start back up...not completely effective.

I would not advise anyone to mix water based and oil in same pin either...will it work that way...yes...hcg is best done IM in my opinion. But I don't advise taking it on the same day as test...a couple of days before would be optimal and can be done with a very small pin.

Last edited:
finally found it, yes you can mix water base and oil in same pin kinda looks like a lava lamp but i do have confermation

I think HCG for only test + EQ is overkill.... but hey :) its you not mee.

Goodluck!

wrong on all points.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner