over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HCG

slesh

Registered
Yo dudes,

So as most of you know I’ve been on TRT non-stop for 12 years now. I blast a few times a year and I never come off my 125mgs of Test a week at a minimum. In these 12 years I’ve never ran HCG once. I’ve expressed my disinterest in taking any ancillary that can potentially raise estrogen as I am not a fan of taking Asin or Adex when I’m cruising. I also very much enjoy the almost 99.9% certainty I can’t get my ol lady pregnant.

So having said all that I think I may consider some HCG for the wellness effect that everyone talks about. I just always feel like shit. My total Test is always in the 6-800 range, E2 under 40 and based on a recent thread I had my progesterone checked and it came back at .8 which apparently is solid and in range. I guess I’m just looking for some answers and it doesn’t seem to be in my blood work as everything else is in range; CBC, metabolic panel, cholesterol and thyroid. Would love to hear some thoughts…

Just a shot in the dark but I felt the same way. I did bloods and my vitamin D levels were almost 0. Mega dosed vitamin d with fats for an extended period of time. Feel pretty damn good now!!!

Obviously it could be an array of things, but you mentioned you have done bloodwork so I assume things like vitamin deficiencies have been eliminated. I will just speak from my personal experience - I had most of the same symptoms as you describe and we are similar in age. I've been on trt for over 10 years, and I've noticed a gradual decline in just feeling like shit as well. For me a lot of it was sexual as well libido was up and down day to day, but regardless my sensitivity and just the ability to really enjoy it were low.

Started HCG about a year ago and haven't come off since. It has changed my damn life - everything sexual is way up, I have more energy and just over all well-being feeling in life. I run it similar to trt and to 150iu EOD with my test. Played with a few approaches and the estrogen stuff was worse with higher more spaced out protocol.

However, I've been reading all these progesterone threads and after this bottle of hcg is gone I am going to give that a shot instead just to compare. Good thing is they are both cheap as shit and easy to run long term.

Obviously it could be an array of things, but you mentioned you have done bloodwork so I assume things like vitamin deficiencies have been eliminated. I will just speak from my personal experience - I had most of the same symptoms as you describe and we are similar in age. I've been on trt for over 10 years, and I've noticed a gradual decline in just feeling like shit as well. For me a lot of it was sexual as well libido was up and down day to day, but regardless my sensitivity and just the ability to really enjoy it were low.

Started HCG about a year ago and haven't come off since. It has changed my damn life - everything sexual is way up, I have more energy and just over all well-being feeling in life. I run it similar to trt and to 150iu EOD with my test. Played with a few approaches and the estrogen stuff was worse with higher more spaced out protocol.

However, I've been reading all these progesterone threads and after this bottle of hcg is gone I am going to give that a shot instead just to compare. Good thing is they are both cheap as shit and easy to run long term.
do you feel your hcg loses potency after re-constituted and stored in the fridge for longer than a week ?

Just a shot in the dark but I felt the same way. I did bloods and my vitamin D levels were almost 0. Mega dosed vitamin d with fats for an extended period of time. Feel pretty damn good now!!!
Interesting. I've been taking a daily D3 supplement for years. What was your protocol? And was it a ramp up or you megadose for good?

Great response. So you run HCG at 150iu EOD? Has it had any effect on your E2 or other hormones? Any negative sides? And do you take breaks or you been doing EOD for a straight year?

Interesting. I've been taking a daily D3 supplement for years. What was your protocol? And was it a ramp up or you megadose for good?
I got the protocol from a coach. Everyday I took double the rdv. Then on one day a week I mega dosed it. 10-12x rdv

do you feel your hcg loses potency after re-constituted and stored in the fridge for longer than a week ?
No. Never had that issue at all, bottle usually lasts me like 2mo or so. Keep it chilled before reconstitution and after obviously, but also I think keeping it in a dark place helps as well.

Great response. So you run HCG at 150iu EOD? Has it had any effect on your E2 or other hormones? Any negative sides? And do you take breaks or you been doing EOD for a straight year?
Yes, HCG 150iu eod, 50mg T Cyp EOD. On this protocol I haven't had to serm or ai. No negative sides at all. Been doing EOD for about 6mo - it's just been too fucking good and cheap to get off. It's like I found the holy grail at least for me, but I need to do more research in terms of looking at staying on forever hence why the whole progesterone/pregnelone idea really intrigues me. They seem very similar with what they affect.

Yes, HCG 150iu eod, 50mg T Cyp EOD. On this protocol I haven't had to serm or ai. No negative sides at all. Been doing EOD for about 6mo - it's just been too fucking good and cheap to get off. It's like I found the holy grail at least for me, but I need to do more research in terms of looking at staying on forever hence why the whole progesterone/pregnelone idea really intrigues me. They seem very similar with what they affect.
Glad it’s working out for you. I’m going to order some HCG and give it a try. It’s just frustrating that for how hard I work on my diet, training and how blessed I am in life overall, I shouldn’t be feeling like poo most of the time.

Adding pregnenolone was a game changer for me. I take 200mg daily and it made a huge difference in sexual function.

Due to a chemical injury I can't use any type the hormones or drugs or even OTC medications. I am 47 years old and took a risk with HCG not knowing if it would make me sick like everything else has.. I started HCG monotherapy about 4 months ago. And let me tell you what.... I feel better than I've ever felt in my entire life and it seems to be getting a little better all the time. I've gone back and forth between 1000 iu every third day and 750 iu eod. Can't make up my mind which I like better. And let me add it made a huge difference in erection frequency, quality and drive

Due to a chemical injury I can't use any type the hormones or drugs or even OTC medications. I am 47 years old and took a risk with HCG not knowing if it would make me sick like everything else has.. I started HCG monotherapy about 4 months ago. And let me tell you what.... I feel better than I've ever felt in my entire life and it seems to be getting a little better all the time. I've gone back and forth between 1000 iu every third day and 750 iu eod. Can't make up my mind which I like better. And let me add it made a huge difference in erection frequency, quality and drive
Some TRT Dr.'s have used 100-150 i.u. a day to mimic T levels.

Some TRT Dr.'s have used 100-150 i.u. a day to mimic T levels.
Yes sir I've seen those doses mentioned. I've tried 250 iu, 500 iu, 750 iu, 1000 iu and 1250 iu. Both e3d and eod. Anything below 500 iu and I can feel the lag. Also the improvement in erection quality didn't appear until 1000 iu at least e3d

My clinic lowered my doses when compounding pharmacies weren't supposed to be making it anymore and it got harder to get. I used to take 500u 2x/wk and now it's like just over 250u 2x/wk and I can tell a difference. 1000u a week was perfect for me I think. I'm going to order some overseas myself to put the doses back where they were. Never had any issues or sides people worry about with hcg, it makes me feel pretty good and my balls 100% or close to it

Yes sir I've seen those doses mentioned. I've tried 250 iu, 500 iu, 750 iu, 1000 iu and 1250 iu. Both e3d and eod. Anything below 500 iu and I can feel the lag. Also the improvement in erection quality didn't appear until 1000 iu at least e3d
What was your blood tests at on those different doses?

I was using hCG intermittently, 6-wk cycle every 6 months, as a PCT reset & time to back off TRT (as directed by provider). I've since changed providers/companies and I'm prescribed test cyp & Gonadorelin. It's been a big difference mentally, even on the exact same dose/brand of test. My balls have responded, brain fog has improved, and overall mood is better. I also take DHEA/Pregnenolone 25mg/25mg daily, but may be increasing after labs next week.

Considered a cycle of test-cyp 300/week, EQ 600/week, along with HCG 150ED. Would run test with the EQ for 16 weeks, and maybe start HCG after EQ was dropped and just test/HCG. Do most cycle HCG or is it a run as often as you want compound?

HCG is awesome. Have read tons of info about it, of which much seems to be untrue as someone said above. But when you're new its very hard to know what is real or not. I use 250 IU twice a week. Have had no estrogenic issues whatsoever but I also take a half mg of anastrozole a week along with TRT. Every once in awhile I will do 500 IU twice a week and its awesome like others express above. No idea how much is too much so I just try to be careful with this.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131