over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hcg

yes he is a real doc and HRT is verry legal

I know HRT is leagal but is it legal to treat some one via the internet with things such as HCG?Does anyone know where i can find out more in depth info about this guy?Has any one dealt with him?

Let me share with you the results of the research I did 7 and 8 months ago, when I consulted with the Michigan Osteopathic Association, the Office of the Attorney General, and Consumer & Industry Services (regulatory agency for physicians). I was told that, in order to protect my medical license, I must personally examine every patient who is a resident of my own state, which holds my license. However, if any regulatory agency from any other state would find conflict with my Internet medical practice, it basically boils down to a jurisdictional issue. IOW, they cannot affect my license in this state. In fact, there are many task forces formed around the country to study the concept of Internet medicine, as the benefits it promises could have a tremendous impact on health care in this country. In fact, on the horizon is a true "Interstate Medical License", to allow expanded availability of services such as mine. You'll notice that I do not provide steroids, as providing, Deca, for instance, is a clear violation of DEA law. As for the fulfillment of the scripts I write, a separate pharmacy takes care of that. Pharmacies such as that are popping up all over the country. Now, let's get down to the practice of good medicine. For the Steroid Consult, no lab work or physical examination are necessary, as these Consults are done solely for the purpose of protecting the health of AAS athletes by providing them with the ancillaries, and no test is of benefit in doing that. I am always delighted, however, for my guys to ask me to run tests on them to monitor their health. For the HRT Consult, though, the patient MUST have a current physical, and we MUST draw labs (at the beginning and as follow-up). It simply would not be doing good medicine if I did not require these. You have to do both in order to properly administer good HRT, because I am tuning you up for the long-term. As I charge what I must pay for the meds, this is not one of those operations which are only looking to, for example, sell $400 worth of drugs for $2000. So it does me absolutely no good to just try to find excuses to sell drugs. I wholeheartedly believe I am providing proper medical care for my patients, and make EVERY decision with their best interests in mind. I would not be a conscientious physician if I were any different. I just can't tell you how good it feels when a guy (or his wife!) writes me a thank you note, because now he is springing out of bed in the morning, springing UP in bed in the morning, hitting the ball 30 yards further, and, once again, kicking butt at work.

Last edited:
Can we have the blood work done in our state and have the testing lab send you the results and then IF it is warranted then you can prescribe HRT?

If not do you have Drs in other states you can refer us to?

Crowler, that is exactly how it works. But remember, it is only in the most severe cases of hypogonadism that the T level actually drops below "normal". HRT physicians such as myself recognize that men are healthier and happier at the top of "normal" range, and so take our patients there, if that indeed is what the patient wants.

If you would like, I would be happy to call A4M and look for one of their physicians in your area. More than likely, he/she feels the way I do.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws