over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HDL levels 27

UnderDawg

Registered
My HDL levels came back at 27

I was taking oral winny 25mg ED for 6 weeks.

How long for HDL levels to return to normal.

their is alot more to do with it than just stopping taking winny , if you are not doing any cardio that could cause it to lower as well.

What does your daily supplement regiment look like as far as things like omega 3's , natural statins , diet and cardio

Agreed, diet, cardio, supps and genetics will dictate the answer

I just got off of Winny a while ago and my HDL was 43. I have had it really low like 21 from winny, but I started taking in allot of fish oil and adding olive oil to my diet raw. I like to get ezekial bread and a tea spood of garlic olive oil.

What is your LDL? and blood pressure?

Also how much fast food do you eat? I noticed with friends who still take good fatty acids while on winny but do not eat clean it f's up there lipids.

My last lipid profile was taken 2 weeks after winny and it was.

Total 137
HDL 43
LDL 79
Ratio 1.8

I just got off of Winny a while ago and my HDL was 43. I have had it really low like 21 from winny, but I started taking in allot of fish oil and adding olive oil to my diet raw. I like to get ezekial bread and a tea spood of garlic olive oil.

What is your LDL? and blood pressure?

Also how much fast food do you eat? I noticed with friends who still take good fatty acids while on winny but do not eat clean it f's up there lipids.

My last lipid profile was taken 2 weeks after winny and it was.

Total 137
HDL 43
LDL 79
Ratio 1.8

My HDL levels were great before taking stan the man

I do cardio, take fish oils, eat fast food one a week. Eat lots of heartly healthy grains health proteins, lots of veggies. Everything that needs to be there is there. I am more curious as to what the average rebound for HDL levels are for someone who took winny for the first time. For the average user.

Thanks for the input on your experience.

What has everyone elses experience been who has labwork done after using winny?

try taking in red yeast rice, niacin (i prefer the non flush) and krill oil or fish oil. That should help things out allot. How much winny were you taking also 50mg?

heart help by i-force nutrition is actually proven from research from what i see to increase HDL and assist in lowering ldl. It's good for total cholesterol support, and obviously a statin is better, but the ability it has to boost hdl makes it a solid choice..

been using it since it came out in pct for 8 weeks with 10-20mg zocor. I use zocor to lower ldl.. heart help to increase hdl with tons of fish oil.

after blasting for a long time, my cholesterol was 359, hdl was 11.

i cruised for 3 months on a trt test dose and my total came down to 190 and my hdl is 54.

time off works.

i take red yeast rice, coq10, and fish oil.

other than that my diet has been shitty.

i cruised for 3 months on a trt test dose and my total came down to 190 and my hdl is 54.

time off works.

ELEVEN!!! HAHAHA!!! :love:

time off works.

359 :headbang: thats fucking rock star shit right there.

time off works.

I was blasting 20mg superdrol back in my younger days no test or any other drug and that's what my levels were lol that shit is rat poison

**broken link removed**

Check out my new. Bloods while on var and test and AI. Looks like I will be coming off and figuring out what's wrong with me.

Besides NAC and milk thistle and fish oil what else can I take? How much niacin? Flush free? Thanks

Not sure if we are talking about the same test. HDL C direct, but if so mine is a 12. I'm under 30 years old and have only been using test crusing up and down for less then a year after being off for 5 years. Just did var 50 mg for almost 6 weeks, tested while on.

Last edited:
Just realized I sorta hijacked a little. Sorry

HAHA! I feel better now I know there is someone else who can have a heart attack with me!

:angel-:mi:angel-:mi:angel-:mi:angel-:mi:angel-:mi:angel-:mi:angel-:mi:angel-:mi:angel-:mi:angel-:mi:angel-:mi:angel-:mi:angel-:mi:angel-:mi:angel-:mi:angel-:mi:angel-:mi:angel-:mi:angel-:mi:angel-:mi:angel-:mi:angel-:mi

Sorry, I forgot steroids, are evil, its more like this

:de:il-smi:de:il-smi:de:il-smi:de:il-smi:de:il-smi:de:il-smi:de:il-smi:de:il-smi:de:il-smi:de:il-smi:de:il-smi:de:il-smi:de:il-smi:de:il-smi:de:il-smi:de:il-smi:de:il-smi:de:il-smi:de:il-smi:de:il-smi:de:il-smi:de:il-smi:de:il-smi:de:il-smi:de:il-smi:de:il-smi:de:il-smi:de:il-smi:de:il-smi:de:il-smi

Bro ur fine. Ton of omega 3,Ryr,coq10,CAN'T be flush free take a baby asprin 15 minutes before it helps with the flush, if you're really worried about it. When I took 20mg superdrol for 4 weeks my hdl was 10, ldl was 300+, trigs were 300, got off cleaned up my diet its all in range now

**broken link removed**

Check out my new. Bloods while on var and test and AI. Looks like I will be coming off and figuring out what's wrong with me.

Besides NAC and milk thistle and fish oil what else can I take? How much niacin? Flush free? Thanks

Not sure if we are talking about the same test. HDL C direct, but if so mine is a 12. I'm under 30 years old and have only been using test crusing up and down for less then a year after being off for 5 years. Just did var 50 mg for almost 6 weeks, tested while on.

To be honest too, our levels will return to normal once we stop taking the var and stan. There is nothing to worry about other than making sure we do not contunie to cycle orals until the lipid profile returns to normal

So it's orals that are the problem?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88