over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HDL up with GW-501516 (Cardarine)

dragonfire101

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
My HDL went up 14 points in 2 months with GW-501516 (Cardarine). LDL stayed the same for the most part only went down 2 points.

I changed nothing else in regards of diet or exercise. Using 15-20mg day.

Thank you sooooo much for posting this! I've been waiting 3 years for people to step up and confirm GW's effect on HDL. Are you on any AAS or anything or just trt/off?

Just TRT 150-200mg Test Cyp week. Diet been pretty crappy and haven't been working out because of restrictions. I was pretty surprised it went up that much. I would like stay on it but not sure I'd its something one can really stay on indefinitely.

Just TRT 150-200mg Test Cyp week. Diet been pretty crappy and haven't been working out because of restrictions. I was pretty surprised it went up that much. I would like stay on it but not sure I'd its something one can really stay on indefinitely.

The question is whether your HDL will dip if you stopped taking it. I suspect it won't. What dose are you taking?

Great news!!! I can't wait to start running GW. My HDL is the one thing I struggle keeping in range. So many benefits. GW sounds like another staple drug to add to the arsenal.

I might have to try this sooner than later. My HDL is in the toilet right now. 17 at last check although my total cholesterol is in the 90s.

Energizer/oxygenator

In addition to GW add injectable SOD. A healthy brew for chol /heart health. If ur a tren person this would b an advantage wind wise. pro

In addition to GW add injectable SOD. A healthy brew for chol /heart health. If ur a tren person this would b an advantage wind wise. pro

Hmmm never really looked into injectable SOD but now you have me curious

Ya LK3 has a great product for a crazy bastard .. lol. ..good peeps.. pro

LK3 carries it. Many reviews in his thread. Great product.

That was going to be my next question. Only thing I found online was capsules and I read it has next to nothing for bioavailability.

My HDL went up 14 points in 2 months with GW-501516 (Cardarine). LDL stayed the same for the most part only went down 2 points.

I changed nothing else in regards of diet or exercise. Using 15-20mg day.

I resently started on 5mg GW-501516 twice a day. I hope it brings my HDL up to a healthy number. I conpletely altered my diet to include avocados, mixed nuts, fish oil, flaxseed oil, coconut oil, and egg yolks, some lean beef. We'll see what happens on the next blood test.

I resently started on 5mg GW-501516 twice a day. I hope it brings my HDL up to a healthy number. I conpletely altered my diet to include avocados, mixed nuts, fish oil, flaxseed oil, coconut oil, and egg yolks, some lean beef. We'll see what happens on the next blood test.

Just add some citrus bergamot and cardio (your prob doing this already). I predict you are going to see a significant improvement.

That diet shift alone should really improve your bloodwork and overall health. Good stuff.

Just add some citrus bergamot and cardio (your prob doing this already). I predict you are going to see a significant improvement.

Citrus Bergamot is effective but not as effective as GW50156 from what it looks like. It's much cheaper though so it's more easily used year round.

Gw definitely had a positive effect on my HDL. I'm running 90mg a day tren ace which usually destroys my HDL numbers
Only doing 10mg on gym days. 5 days a week. HDL looked perfect on bloodwork last week

I ran 10 mg for 4 weeks and 20mg for 8 weeks and on both sets of labs during that time my HDL was 52 and 53 I believe. This was on a cruise where normally while cruising I'm 40-42.

The rat dosage that caused cancer was equivalent of 65-73mg of a human dose if i remember right. Since the human dose is only 20mg, thats cutting it too close to me and with a family history of some cancer in it....I wont go near this compound personally. Risk to benefit is not enticing at all for me at only 3x the regular human dosage

The rat dosage that caused cancer was equivalent of 65-73mg of a human dose if i remember right. Since the human dose is only 20mg, thats cutting it too close to me and with a family history of some cancer in it....I wont go near this compound personally. Risk to benefit is not enticing at all for me at only 3x the regular human dosage

I think it could be a great tool to use while on blasts or cycles that involve HDL-lowering compounds (I would imagine it would improve other things as well) but year round would be risky. I haven't seen anyone on a board say they've gotten cancer after using that but then again, most people who have health problems just leave the boards without informing others what happened to them.

That's the thing that has always held me off from using it.

Like nothuman said, perhaps using it during blasts might help. Also, people seem to be getting HDL improvements with as low as 10mg so very low dose might be the way to go if using this compound.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws