over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HDL up with GW-501516 (Cardarine)

Bump to see if there are any other updates regarding Cardarine?

Same answer:
It's really great stuff...if you don't die.

Lol. Pretty broad. So higher HDL and better chance of Cancer? Is this the concensus?

Well we haven't heard of anyone get cancer from it yet so there's no consensus

and tumors aren't necessarily cancer,
but it may increase the risk of some unpleasant growths

Im going to give 10mg a day a run for 3-4 weeks and see
If it increases my HDL. Just got off a contest prep within 2 weeks everything is in line (kidney, liver, heart) except my HDL is 11 points low (28) Pretty amazed for everything I was running. Test, Tren, Mast, Oral Winny, Prov, Var, Letro and adex.

Supps that I take( Dante is the man)
Citrus Bergamot
Tudca
Tumeric
Curcumin
Polycosinol
Apple Pectin
Uniquinol
Omega 3
Prim rose
Beta glucans
Garlic
Niacin
Hawthorne
Celery seed extract
Ala
Astralagus
Liquid Vit D-Cal-Mag
Apple cider vinegar and lemon

I attribute my blood work being this good to all of this. In addition, started incorporating some John Meadows suggestions with organic eggs and real butter.

Im going to give 10mg a day a run for 3-4 weeks and see

If it increases my HDL. Just got off a contest prep within 2 weeks everything is in line (kidney, liver, heart) except my HDL is 11 points low (28) Pretty amazed for everything I was running. Test, Tren, Mast, Oral Winny, Prov, Var, Letro and adex.

Supps that I take( Dante is the man)

Citrus Bergamot

Tudca

Tumeric

Curcumin

Polycosinol

Apple Pectin

Uniquinol

Omega 3

Prim rose

Beta glucans

Garlic

Niacin

Hawthorne

Celery seed extract

Ala

Astralagus

Liquid Vit D-Cal-Mag

Apple cider vinegar and lemon

I attribute my blood work being this good to all of this. In addition, started incorporating some John Meadows suggestions with organic eggs and real butter.

I take most of those and others. I, too, am a big believer in taking a large stack of health supps. The people who don't are usually the ones who don't take them because they're too lazy, don't want to spend money, or can't swallow pills.

I take most of those and others. I, too, am a big believer in taking a large stack of health supps. The people who don't are usually the ones who don't take them because they're too lazy, don't want to spend money, or can't swallow pills.

Agreed, I used to be that way when I was younger as most of us are out of sight out of mind but I'm trying to stay in the sport and keep my health in check now that I'm in my 30's and much smarter. Lol

and tumors aren't necessarily cancer,
but it may increase the risk of some unpleasant growths

SARMS and peptides all have increased hyperplasia of sebaceous gland from what I noticed. I seen others state same thing.

SARMS and peptides all have increased hyperplasia of sebaceous gland from what I noticed. I seen others state same thing.

The last study I was looking at about GW was recent. But it was about PPAR where they used GW as a selective agonist.

In those studies they found two things.

1)GW is all about differentiation (obviously with AMPK connection) and particularly cell fusion. This is obviously the tumorigenesis connection (and tumors where always the primary concern), In that study, they found the formation of "organioids" which could be a precancerous concern.

I actually may have to look for that study again because I only read it in passing. I did mention in another thred that GW could most certainly be a part of a hyperplasia protocol.

2.)GW isn't a proliferating agent. BUT they found that incubating progenitor cells in GW gave them an extended ability to reproduce, similar to stem cells. It appeared to have a cellular life-extension quality. (which again could be bad if they turn out to be cancer cells, but most of the simple life-extension approaches have this cancer delema).

But sebaceous glands? SARMS? This is PPAR.
If you are getting at acne, well, the sebaceous glands don't cause anything more than the other factors such as immune response. Of course, you could always kill your glands to starve bacteria, and it may appear to be "cause," but that's just starving some bacteria. Your immune system does not necessarily need to respond in such a damaging way to such bacteria. Androgens don't just make sebum, they proliferate white blood cells (which make puss), and generally increase immune system activity. Getting to the helm of this is very problematic for some people.

The last study I was looking at about GW was recent. But it was about PPAR where they used GW as a selective agonist.

In those studies they found two things.

1)GW is all about differentiation (obviously with AMPK connection) and particularly cell fusion. This is obviously the tumorigenesis connection (and tumors where always the primary concern), In that study, they found the formation of "organioids" which could be a precancerous concern.

I actually may have to look for that study again because I only read it in passing. I did mention in another thred that GW could most certainly be a part of a hyperplasia protocol.

2.)GW isn't a proliferating agent. BUT they found that incubating progenitor cells in GW gave them an extended ability to reproduce, similar to stem cells. It appeared to have a cellular life-extension quality. (which again could be bad if they turn out to be cancer cells, but most of the simple life-extension approaches have this cancer delema).

But sebaceous glands? SARMS? This is PPAR.
If you are getting at acne, well, the sebaceous glands don't cause anything more than the other factors such as immune response. Of course, you could always kill your glands to starve bacteria, and it may appear to be "cause," but that's just starving some bacteria. Your immune system does not necessarily need to respond in such a damaging way to such bacteria. Androgens don't just make sebum, they proliferate white blood cells (which make puss), and generally increase immune system activity. Getting to the helm of this is very problematic for some people.

I know its a PPAR. I still get hyperplasia of sebaceous gland when I used it. Actually I get them from most anything TEST, GH,SARMS, PPAR. Hyperplasia of sebaceous gland is not result of bacteria or anything like that. Sebaceous hyperplasia is a form of benign hair follicle tumour. It can be inherited I know it can be immune related. After about 5-6 weeks on GW I noticed a few more than usual.

Does anyone know whether GW would be more effective in liquid or pill form? Or does it not matter?

Mike Arnold made a post suggesting that MK677 might be slightly better in liquid form so I wonder if the same applies with cardarine.

I know its a PPAR. I still get hyperplasia of sebaceous gland when I used it. Actually I get them from most anything TEST, GH,SARMS, PPAR. Hyperplasia of sebaceous gland is not result of bacteria or anything like that. Sebaceous hyperplasia is a form of benign hair follicle tumour. It can be inherited I know it can be immune related. After about 5-6 weeks on GW I noticed a few more than usual.

Oh I see what you're talking about now.

On a related note, there was a guy who started getting skin tags around the same time he took GW. They ran in his family, so he wasn't sure what-was-what. After looking over the information, he was concerned about the GW. Anyways it's all benign, but he wanted to get them removed, and I guess it was a good time for some acid peels to remove any potential precancerous cells.

Oh I see what you're talking about now.

On a related note, there was a guy who started getting skin tags around the same time he took GW. They ran in his family, so he wasn't sure what-was-what. After looking over the information, he was concerned about the GW. Anyways it's all benign, but he wanted to get them removed, and I guess it was a good time for some acid peels to remove any potential precancerous cells.

Yes thats what the hyperplasia of sebaceous gland kinda looks like. Tiny little skins tags. You have to get them burned off or with laser.

Last edited:
Yes thats what the hyperplasia of sebaceous gland kinda looks like. Tiny little skins tags. You have to get them burned off or with laser.

I got rid of a skin tag with this

molewartvanish.com

I've also removed moles with it too. It's literally a miracle worker and it's cheaper than going to a dermatologist to get them removed.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131