over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HDL vs LDL on cycle?

iron lifter

Registered
Newbies
I know that Orals, and AI and DHT compounds can tank your HDL on cycle, but are there compounds that are worse for raising LDL? i always thought LDL was more of a dietary based thing. for example people that are on a KETO diet tend to have higher amounts of LDL due to more fat being dumped into the blood stream to be oxidized.

I noticed my LDL creeping up slowly over the last year, and i can only point to the fact that i have used more DHT based compounds such as primo, dhb and masteron than in the past years. its currently at 100 i want it below 80.

lastly does GH have a impact on lipids, if anything i thought it would improve.

All steroids will push ldl and lower hdl. Orals a lot more and quicker than injectables do (then tren, then DHTs, lastly all the other stuff like testo/eq/nandrolone).

Speaking for myself 2-4iu of GH had nö significant impact on my lipids.

The only problem I have is low HDL, no matter what my LDL, triglycerides and total cholesterol are always normal. I think it's also down to staying on a very low% bf all year round and on a very low fat diet. GH does not affect the lid in a good or bad way, if something is to help, cadarine works great in terms of lipids

All steroids will push ldl and lower hdl. Orals a lot more and quicker than injectables do (then tren, then DHTs, lastly all the other stuff like testo/eq/nandrolone).

Speaking for myself 2-4iu of GH had nö significant impact on my lipids.
so does DHB behave more like dht or EQ/test

I know that Orals, and AI and DHT compounds can tank your HDL on cycle, but are there compounds that are worse for raising LDL? i always thought LDL was more of a dietary based thing. for example people that are on a KETO diet tend to have higher amounts of LDL due to more fat being dumped into the blood stream to be oxidized.

I noticed my LDL creeping up slowly over the last year, and i can only point to the fact that i have used more DHT based compounds such as primo, dhb and masteron than in the past years. its currently at 100 i want it below 80.

AIs don't tank your HDL, low E2 tanks HDL.
My girlfriend once started Estrogen therapy her HDL skyrocketed from 40ish to 80-90, LDL didn't change at all.

So YES, HDL improves with higher estrogens...

On aas it's almost impossible to have "normal" HDL, it will be always low.
My best HDL scores were on TEST NANDRO PRIMO 750-1g of each, had 30ish and 90ish LDL.
Wasn't on any supplement at all.

High LDL it's mainly due to diet, and lifestyle.

Cardio imho improves by a ton your bloods.
Add 30min cardio ed and in a couple of months you will notice how low LDL, Total cholesterol and trigl levels will improve for the better.

On other hand i noticed that the stronger an AAS is the worst your HDL will be.
Tren and orals absolutely destroys your HDL, other injectables keep it in a decent level.

Keep doing cardio, keep training, stay lean and LDL will be fine. More or less what every doctor will tell you.....

yes there is something i read you can have high LDL but it may be be laid down as plauqe. if your doing cardio, taking fiber to bind to cholesterol and pull it out of the body , vitamin d3/k2 etc you can have high LDL in your blood at anytime your taking a blood test sort of like a dip stick check, but have no plaue built up in your arteries as seen on a ct calcium score test.

something about ldl particle size and large fluffy numbers don't pass the endothelia wall?

https://capitalcardiology.com/cholesterol-level-not-matter/

AIs don't tank your HDL, low E2 tanks HDL.
My girlfriend once started Estrogen therapy her HDL skyrocketed from 40ish to 80-90, LDL didn't change at all.

So YES, HDL improves with higher estrogens...

On aas it's almost impossible to have "normal" HDL, it will be always low.
My best HDL scores were on TEST NANDRO PRIMO 750-1g of each, had 30ish and 90ish LDL.
Wasn't on any supplement at all.

High LDL it's mainly due to diet, and lifestyle.

Cardio imho improves by a ton your bloods.
Add 30min cardio ed and in a couple of months you will notice how low LDL, Total cholesterol and trigl levels will improve for the better.

On other hand i noticed that the stronger an AAS is the worst your HDL will be.
Tren and orals absolutely destroys your HDL, other injectables keep it in a decent level.

Keep doing cardio, keep training, stay lean and LDL will be fine. More or less what every doctor will tell you.....
sorry for pulling this thread up, so what else besides cardarine can one take on cycle to keep hdl from dipping to low?

do statins or certrus bergamont help? is low hdl even a concern if ldl and trig are in good range?

^^^FWIW ..my HDL has NOT been over 30 in decades

..still here ..& doin' VERY well

sorry for pulling this thread up, so what else besides cardarine can one take on cycle to keep hdl from dipping to low?

do statins or certrus bergamont help? is low hdl even a concern if ldl and trig are in good range?
Statins won’t raise hdl just lower ldl and I’ve never heard of anyone having problems from to low of hdl personally.

The goal should be keep triglycerides and ldl as low as possible. My ldl naturally was always around 160, hdl around 60, total cholesterol 230 and triglycerides 70.

I now take rosuvastain and currently on a fairly heavy cycle with test primo tren and anavar just got bloodwork and had ldl 93, hdl 26, total cholesterol 134 and trigs 68

For decades my total cholesterol has been 140-150, LDL 75-90, HDL 37-49, triglycerides 40-50, low VLDL, low inflammation, lower glucose levels, etc. . And my arteries are calcifying far faster than the average. If i wouldn't have taken the calcium test i would have never know as i have absolutely no negative symptoms. What science doesn't know can kill you.

For decades my total cholesterol has been 140-150, LDL 75-90, HDL 37-49, triglycerides 40-50, low VLDL, low inflammation, lower glucose levels, etc. . And my arteries are calcifying far faster than the average. If i wouldn't have taken the calcium test i would have never know as i have absolutely no negative symptoms. What science doesn't know can kill you.
I lived most of my life with a 230 total cholesterol and 160 ldl which everyone will say is not good. Coronary Calcium Score came back at 0

I lived most of my life with a 230 total cholesterol and 160 ldl which everyone will say is not good. Coronary Calcium Score came back at 0
And this study with 12.8 million people show 210-220 is the optimal range for longevity. what is best for the heart may not be what is best for the whole body. Levels below 130 have shorter life spans then over 200 from my reading. It is a balance for all things i find.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-38461-y

Give it 10 years and let’s check back in. You’re playing Russian roulette with your life. Atherosclerosis doesn’t happen overnight. It takes a lot of time, but it’ll certainly build faster at 160 LDL than it will at 60 LDL

And this study with 12.8 million people show 210-220 is the optimal range for longevity. what is best for the heart may not be what is best for the whole body. Levels below 130 have shorter life spans then over 200 from my reading. It is a balance for all things i find.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-38461-y
We can cherry pick one study for anything when there are 100 studies painting a very different picture, such as this new one here https://www.atherosclerosis-journal.com/article/S0021-9150(24)00080-7/abstract

https://www.atherosclerosis-journal.com/article/S0021-9150(24)00080-7/abstractStatins won’t raise hdl just lower ldl and I’ve never heard of anyone having problems from to low of hdl personally.

The goal should be keep triglycerides and ldl as low as possible. My ldl naturally was always around 160, hdl around 60, total cholesterol 230 and triglycerides 70.

I now take rosuvastain and currently on a fairly heavy cycle with test primo tren and anavar just got bloodwork and had ldl 93, hdl 26, total cholesterol 134 and trigs 68
I have to apologize for responding to your other post before reading this one. You’re doing the right thing here. 👏

You’re right that LDL should be as low as possible. That’s what the latest guidelines say. It’s true that we need cholesterol to survive but we don’t need blood LDL to survive. People mistakenly thing they’re the same but they’re not. LDL only represents a small fraction of our body’s cholesterol.

I have to apologize for responding to your other post before reading this one. You’re doing the right thing here. 👏

You’re right that LDL should be as low as possible. That’s what the latest guidelines say. It’s true that we need cholesterol to survive but we don’t need blood LDL to survive. People mistakenly thing they’re the same but they’re not. LDL only represents a small fraction of our body’s cholesterol.

No worries my man, I’ve been on top of my cholesterol and blood pressure with meds now. No reason anyone should let those two get out of range with the low cost and ease of getting medications these days. I also do blood work every couple months to keep an eye on everything. Anyone not doing this basic stuff is just being ignorant at this point with all the info available

We can cherry pick one study for anything when there are 100 studies painting a very different picture, such as this new one here https://www.atherosclerosis-journal.com/article/S0021-9150(24)00080-7/abstract
My main interest in this area with most studies is what leads to be best longevity and did not post anything pro or con about arteriosclerosis. Most studies just pick cardiac function for example. Hence the reason i posted what i did as it did not differentiate whether we are talking heart, cancer of anything else. Just cholesterol lives and life expectancy. If i have to get a boost in one area to loose ti somewhere else it is not a win to me. Others will have their own opinion.

Keto helps with my lipids. Cardio is the best thing. Fish oil and cardiane help.

In MY OPINION i think that lipids are not so important, people should be worried more by kidneys.

On 2g teste 350 trenE 700 eq 10iu HGH 20 Humalog, my HDL was 22 LDL 60 Tryglicerides 30, and i barely did any cardio except 10k steps a day.
Don't take any hardcore supps, just a multivit twice a day, melatonin, magnesium, B complex, vit C, 500mg Berberine before bed.

Diet and cardio have the most impact on lipids.
10-20mg GW ofc it will help you, in daily cardio, and training and ofc lipids.
Ezetamibe also, but i think that this is not mandatory, even if we see a lot of internet gurus using it, but i don't trust them.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131