over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HDROL, MDROL, P-PLEX Discontinued...

never really liked competitive edge labs

If there is a demand I could get them all.

I could sell either the liquid or powder.

Chavo

really? wow. how about m1t (methyl 1-test)if there is a demand? now that is some potent stuff

why, what have you tried from them?

mdrol and hdrol wasn't really impressive don't think the batches were good.

Btw guys if you are interested in these things pm me which compounds we have many.

I avoid anything that makes me feel lousy and makes me hypo. Just isnt worth it to look good,,,if you feel bad. Perhaps lower dosages?

the problem with these supps that folks take too much and constantly. I feel better when I pulse them. 2days on, 1 off ,2 on, 2 off for me works. I get results without feeling like crap.

If there is a demand I could get them all.

I could sell either the liquid or powder.

Chavo

never ran it myself but hdrol is supposed to be awesome at 75mg a day, i've seen a lot of logs people gaining 5-7lbs in 6 weeks and dropping BF. if you can get liquid hdrol i would definitely be interested

and the thing about mdrol is that it's di-methyl...that means theres two methyl bonds! terrible for the liver...seen some value's before and they are not pretty!

P-Plex and H-drol was a good cycle I ran long ago. Great gains, but I didn't keep much of it. Perhaps if Chavo and/or Truepeptides could offer these powders so i could cap my own, that would be cool.
then I would need a good PCT...thinking of trying the S4 if it came in powder form. some of these liquids can taste outright nasty!! research stop has good quality stuff, but it burns my mouth!

i heard you had some succcess on anothe rboard with a havoc clone

would love to try that

Well, you heard wrong, I never sold any pro hormones but I have supplied a few kilos to a couple of supplement companies owners who are long time friends of mine from the boards. My China guys have access to these and when a friend asked me if I could get it for him for his new supplement business I helped him and sold him 2 kilos then when he tested the Phera here in the USA it came back 99.9% pure.

I only sell research chems.

Thanks

Chavo

P-Plex and H-drol was a good cycle I ran long ago. Great gains, but I didn't keep much of it. Perhaps if Chavo and/or Truepeptides could offer these powders so i could cap my own, that would be cool.
then I would need a good PCT...thinking of trying the S4 if it came in powder form. some of these liquids can taste outright nasty!! research stop has good quality stuff, but it burns my mouth!

I now have some phera powder, I'll post an advertise thread on it this week. I got about 600grams.

Chavo

New S4 formula contains 25% peg300 as compared as the older formula which contained 100%

Chavo

Last edited:
LOL ohhh man Spawn is supposed to be tren and epistane which epistane is a really expensive ingredient,yet it contained pheraplex or madol which is cheap as hell.:eek:

Damn! They need to be sued or refund money to those who bought!
Epi is very expensive, my price is $8K per kilo and yes phera is a lot cheaper ,however hdrol is expensive too and close to epi.

Chavo

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity