YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

He eat McDonald’s for 90days! But lose 37punds!

SRhealth-Rachel

Kilo Klub Member
Do you like KFC, MaDonald’s or pizza? They are all junk food in our mind. For bodybuilder they can be killer.
17457480_270032470090592_2611619884552112401_n.jpg

17362346_270032500090589_836578362234090300_n.jpg

But there are a 55years old fat man named John Cisna who want to challenge it. He eat MaDonald’s every meat for 90 days continuously. And he loss 37pounds finally! Amazing!
17424834_270032603423912_1980171139288987314_n.jpg

**broken link removed**
John is a high school teacher, he try this challenge with his students.
They count the total calories before every meal, and then keep the meal balance. Sometimes, he also eat sundae for glutton. lol
Besides, he walk for 45 minutes after meal. Actually this walk time play a key role.
17342764_270032473423925_1859643530571701841_n.jpg

17457907_270032450090594_640488274148747317_n.jpg

In this way, after this 90days experiment, he doesn’t get fat for eating too much fast food but lose fat. After this, John keeped three more months and then he changed himself. From 280punds to 219 pounds.
And he write a book tell his MaDonal’s diet.
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
Well, we can see that the most important thing is how much calories you take everyday not what kind of food you eat.

Do you want to eat a hamburger scientifically now ? haha

Despite the McDonald's, he decreased daily calories consumed and increased activity. It's not surprising and now he's trying to cash in with a book. You could do the same thing with a twinkie dinner every day. Calories in versus calories out.

Not going to waste my time and look but, is this the same professor who was secretly funded by Coca Cola to do this? Lose weight and get paid. Write a book + profit? Sign me up.

I wouldnt give 1 cent to Mcdonolds! Not 1 cent!

In todays society ive seen it all boy..sheesh. Mcdonolds diet!? Lmaoo..only in todays day and age. :banghead:

Some skinny people are very unhealthy. ;)

You can loose weight and keep it off on low nutrition crap. But you really wont be healthy.

Despite the McDonald's, he decreased daily calories consumed and increased activity. It's not surprising and now he's trying to cash in with a book. You could do the same thing with a twinkie dinner every day. Calories in versus calories out.

It's ironic you mention that. Someone did a twinkie diet a couple of years ago and lost 20lbs. I remember hearing about it on talk radio

It's ironic you mention that. Someone did a twinkie diet a couple of years ago and lost 20lbs. I remember hearing about it on talk radio
I recalled it too, that's why I referenced it. People (regular non fitness folks) seem mystified, but it's simply a matter of calories taken in. Not so much the quality or caliber of food.

I dieted on mcdonalds once for nearly 6 weeks and got shredded . No joke. I did it just to prove a point to a few guys I know who were always giving fucking idiotic excuses about not being able to afford healthy food and insisted that my body was solely a product of drugs and genetics. These fuckers never worked hard a day in their life and said anyone could look like me if they had my genetics and my drugs. All assumptions. They saw me train daily and knew damn well I was a fucking animal in the gym and only trained like I did because I did drugs. I dared them to take as much gear as they could and try to get even close to the muscularity and strength I'd attained by over 20 yrs of day in day out hard work. I had to shut them up. These people are all excuses and lazy as fuck. I bet them I could eat at mcdonalds and still get in better shape then they ever could. We shook on it and I did it. 6 wks later after two meals at day there I went from 13% bf to 8% and made sum gains. With only 200mg of test every 2 wks from my doctor. I'll tell you what those two fags shut the fuck up after all that. They made no progress at all during their transformation. I told them all the drugs in the world don't make a person dedicated driven and def don't do the work for you. I felt fine too while doing it.

I am trying this starting tomorrow

Still not good for you

all the conservatives... dont get me wrong i love me some mcdonalds but only every now and then

I dieted for show on McDonald's
It was a keto diet
3 plain quarter pounder beef patties and lettuce every 3 hours.
It worked but I learned that keto diets make me feel like death.
I lasted 3 weeks. After reintroducing carbs I filled out, and looked and felt great!
I think I was on 30mg USA pharma grade halotestin and something else.

Skinny on the outside but i bet there's some ectopic intra organ fat

I dieted for show on McDonald's
It was a keto diet
3 plain quarter pounder beef patties and lettuce every 3 hours.
It worked but I learned that keto diets make me feel like death.
I lasted 3 weeks. After reintroducing carbs I filled out, and looked and felt great!
I think I was on 30mg USA pharma grade halotestin and something else.
I was going to mention keto but you beat me to it. I eat quarter patties every once in a while it never hurt...until DNP lol.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity