over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Healing Cycle advice for Herniated Discs

herniationguy

Newbies
Hello all, I need some advice on the best way to run a prolonged healing cycle.
I am 43 and have two herniated discs caused by Degenerative Disc Disorder - had these for 5 years now and have I ran out of options around 2 years ago really, with the only thing left being surgery. I have chronic sciatica which is morphine inducing at its very worst, otherwise I have generally had to dose up with codeine based pain killers and nsaid anti inflammatorys to keep me going.
So I am not keen on the surgery as my herniations are to one side and it would not be a straight forward procedure but if I am honest then I would say that surgery feels inevitable at some stage, its just a question of when.
With that in mind I have been researching everything I could and peptides seem like a plausible option.
From my research I have got hold of HGH (Hygetropin), TB-500, GHRP-6 and Frag 176 191 HGH and wanted to get some opinions on what is the best to take and in what order.

Research seems to suggest that a good combination for healing is to run a cycle of TB-500 stacked with GHRP-6 for around 6 weeks.
I was worried about the munchies caused by the GHRP and I am pretty weight conscious as I dont want to be carrying extra kilos with my condition (herniated discs and fat = No Good, plus its very difficult for me to do cardio as I cannot do much impact exercise) so I got the Frag 176 191 to take after the cycle as a fat burner on its own (how long would you run this for?).
As for the HGH itself, the cell and tissue regrowth promoted by HGH is what originally drew my attention but from my research I have clearly lowered my expectation over HGHs direct ability to help with disc herniations. I guess my feeling is that I will try it and at the least I can use the gains as a platform to get into the best possible shape before I get to the inevitable surgery.

So my questions are as follows:

1/ What order/cycles would you take run peps in and are there any you would not bother with or do longer/multiple cycles of any pep?
2/ For the TB-500, what dosage would you run? I read Romans log on this and he ran 5 weeks at 5mg, 2.5mg, 2.5mg, 2mg, 2mg; however, I have read contrary advice to run 5mg per week for 4-6 weeks (evolutionary.com).
3/ Does anyone have any real experience of injecting locally, or as locally as possible? My research seems to conclude that there are no distinct benefits to this and subq in the stomach is the way to go.
3/ When stacking the GHRP with the TB-500, how long should I run the GHRP cycle for, the same duration as the TB-500 or is this too short?
4/ How long should a Frag 171 191 HGH cycle run for for it to work?
5/ Do I need to leave any time between these cycles? So if I run three cycles as follows:

Cycle 1 - Healing, 6 weeks
2 x 2.5mg TB-500 per week PLUS
3 x 100mcg GHRP-6 per day

Cycle 2 - Fat burning, ?How long is optimal?
2 x 250mcg per day
(I currently have 30 days worth)

Cycle 3 - HGH (anti aging), ?How long is optimal?
2IU per day
(currently have one kit for 50 days)

Do I need to leave any time between these cycles or just go straight from one to the next?
Would you change the order or stacks?

6/ Would you recommend getting blood testing done? This is my least researched area so apologies for being a noob.
Would a service like this give me enough data or are there other specific tests I need to get carried out?
Full Blood Testing | Blood Profile | City of London | Harley Street | Walk-in Clinic
How often do you do this and what should I be looking for?

Any info you can give will greatly be appreciated.
I am happy to post a log if thats useful for anyone but I am not a BB so maybe its not a relevant to most who post here.
Thanks for reading.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner