over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Healing Injuries like tendonitis

Fit2Serve

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Soooo, I have a partially torn distal bicep tear in my right arm. I have had it for prob near 10 years.
I think due to the weak bicep my right forearm has had to overcompinsate.
It has always ached and been sore but after a week of moving furniture to new house and doing labor for our junk job business the tendonitis in my right forearm is PAINFUL
i need to get it healed ASAP so we can continue to get work doing junk haul jobs and cuz i am tired fo the pain!
I have taught myself to brush my teath left handed, even how to use mouse for laptop with my left hand... its that bad.

Soooo, i am thinking what supps and super supps will help heal it fast as possible?
Definitely thinking gh... any suggestions how many iu?
i am running 150-300mg test pro a week and 400mg primo i suppose that cant hurt..

Anyone have experience healing a tendonitis kinda thing like tennis elbow or the like?
-F

Bpc-157, tb500, gh, voodoo flossing, using grip4rce grips for arm trading have all worked wonders for lateral epicondylitis. Using angles90 grips on back work has eased some tendinitis for me as well

I have a lot of experience with tendonitis.

There are only two things I know for sure that will fix it.

1. Avoid the exercises/motions causing you pain.

2. Time away from anything that aggravates it.

I tried voodoo flossing, tb500, and a few other things and I honestly cant say for sure what effect if any they had. But the sure bet for me was getting rid of the exercises (leg extensions for instance) that were causing the problem.

If you are using the muscle/limb and it hurts, it's your body telling you to lay off. I was able to heal some gnarly shoulder/bicep tendonitis laying off the workouts and stretching out. I have been able to avoid getting tendonitis again by incorporating mobility exercises and avoiding shrugs. Shrugs for me are just a problematic exercise. I can not do them without doing damage to myself. Leg extensions are doable but the two available at my gym are built for shorter people so I avoid them.

Soooo, I have a partially torn distal bicep tear in my right arm. I have had it for prob near 10 years.
I think due to the weak bicep my right forearm has had to overcompinsate.
It has always ached and been sore but after a week of moving furniture to new house and doing labor for our junk job business the tendonitis in my right forearm is PAINFUL
i need to get it healed ASAP so we can continue to get work doing junk haul jobs and cuz i am tired fo the pain!
I have taught myself to brush my teath left handed, even how to use mouse for laptop with my left hand... its that bad.

Soooo, i am thinking what supps and super supps will help heal it fast as possible?
Definitely thinking gh... any suggestions how many iu?
i am running 150-300mg test pro a week and 400mg primo i suppose that cant hurt..

Anyone have experience healing a tendonitis kinda thing like tennis elbow or the like?
-F

its wild i always thought the distal bicep partial tear was why my forearm hurt all the time.
i should layed of a LONG time ago. i havent done bicep exercises in years cuz of it. can only do some moves for back.
now i know its "tennis elbow" i am definitely going to take time off from activities that aggrevate it.
i guess hire labor help for junk jobs when i need to...
think i will give gh a run. 5iu a day. for maybe 2-3 months see what that does...
i dont know what tb500 or voodoo flossing etc is so will have to research those.
-F

I have a lot of experience with tendonitis.

There are only two things I know for sure that will fix it.

1. Avoid the exercises/motions causing you pain.

2. Time away from anything that aggravates it.

I tried voodoo flossing, tb500, and a few other things and I honestly cant say for sure what effect if any they had. But the sure bet for me was getting rid of the exercises (leg extensions for instance) that were causing the problem.

If you are using the muscle/limb and it hurts, it's your body telling you to lay off. I was able to heal some gnarly shoulder/bicep tendonitis laying off the workouts and stretching out. I have been able to avoid getting tendonitis again by incorporating mobility exercises and avoiding shrugs. Shrugs for me are just a problematic exercise. I can not do them without doing damage to myself. Leg extensions are doable but the two available at my gym are built for shorter people so I avoid them.
Any experience with BPC157?

Time off and/or avoid exercises that affect it, 500 mcg of BPC 157 per day for 20 days, and ice it once or twice a day. I also found massaging and stretching it helped.

its wild i always thought the distal bicep partial tear was why my forearm hurt all the time.
i should layed of a LONG time ago. i havent done bicep exercises in years cuz of it. can only do some moves for back.
now i know its "tennis elbow" i am definitely going to take time off from activities that aggrevate it.
i guess hire labor help for junk jobs when i need to...
think i will give gh a run. 5iu a day. for maybe 2-3 months see what that does...
i dont know what tb500 or voodoo flossing etc is so will have to research those.
-F
Tb500 is a healing peptide, and voodoo floss is a form of self myofacial release

Time off and deep heavy trigger point. Iv never used any peptides so I’m not sure if they work or not. Hgh will NOT help that so bro don’t waste time w it for that purpose. Every time Iv gotten it it was bad enough I just had to quit lifting weights for 2/3 wks.

T-b500 and bpc 157, i once hurt my shoulder and thought i was screwed, so i got some right away and i don't know which did what, but i was back to normal within 2 weeks, one of those peptides had an instant numbing effect, which was very welcome! It took away the pain almost immediately, now, i really don't know if that will help you, but i thought i'd share

I do not. I had access to the bpc157 and the tb500 and at the time I couldnt tell you what my thought process was on why I went with the tb500.

It seems most guys who have tendonitis reach for the peptides after the issue goes on for a while. I know I had the issue for a couple months before I bit the bullet and started throwing this, that, and the other thing at it. It went away completely in 9 - 12 weeks if memory serves but that seems to be the same amount of time it took past tendonitis issues to clear up on their own. Ive changed some bad habits in the gym and done some serious corrections to my form as a result of dealing with that. Mountaindog and Eugene Teo's videos helped me quite a bit.

It would be beneficial to see someone hit themselves with the peptides the moment it becomes an issue. If the issue resolves in a short period, that would be a good sign they are doing what you paid for them to do. I remain skeptical on the peptides. There's not much blood flow to tendons so when they get inflamed, they stay that way for longer than areas with better blood supply. I can see in theory how they could help but have only seen anecdotes here and there to varying degrees of success.

Any experience with BPC157?

Time Off
Stay away from exercises that cause pain
Dry needle
Massage
ART Therapy
Voodoo Bands

What dosing/frequency did you use? I'll put this on the break glass in case of emergency list.

I have good experience with it too. That and CBD get me through most tweaks/injuries

Time off and deep heavy trigger point. Iv never used any peptides so I’m not sure if they work or not. Hgh will NOT help that so bro don’t waste time w it for that purpose. Every time Iv gotten it it was bad enough I just had to quit lifting weights for 2/3 wks.
why wouldnt gh help?
i would think it would be ideal?
-F

Iv had enough major joint injuries and more surgeries than I cared to and I have rehabbed after surgeries with and without hgh. The hgh does not heal things any better than your body does on its own. Just like gear does not fix injuries. May mask things but does not heal. Plus the Seahawks team doctor told me he was certain hgh does not help much with healing injuries. It can and does increase collagen and elastin but the quality of it creates by the hgh is not the same as the stuff your body makes on its own

If you do have it operated on, there's this to consider:

Pagonis T, Givissis P, Ditsios K, Pagonis A, Petsatodis G, Christodoulou A. The effect of steroid-abuse on anatomic reinsertion of ruptured distal biceps brachii tendon. Injury. 2011 Nov;42(11):1307-12. doi: 10.1016/j.injury.2011.03.018. Epub 2011 Apr 11. PMID: 21481384.

Iv had enough major joint injuries and more surgeries than I cared to and I have rehabbed after surgeries with and without hgh. The hgh does not heal things any better than your body does on its own. Just like gear does not fix injuries. May mask things but does not heal. Plus the Seahawks team doctor told me he was certain hgh does not help much with healing injuries. It can and does increase collagen and elastin but the quality of it creates by the hgh is not the same as the stuff your body makes on its own
Pretty much my experiences as well. The quality of the rehab makes the real difference. The UW does some great work.

i had bad inner and outer elbow pain, i tried everything in this thread including rest and nothing helped, i was to the point where i could barely do a couple of reps of curls with a 20 # dumbbell, and it was effecting my training with other body parts as well, i found a good ART practitioner that does a lot of work with athletes, i was better after the 1st session and i kept training, the first few sessions hurt like a bitch and i would be bruised the next day but that is the only thing that got me out of the situation i was in.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131