great info thus far! appreciate it
-F

i havent worked biceps in yearws cuz of it
no way i could now.
can barely hold coffee cup w out sever pain
i will look into ART i dont know what that is either lol
great info thus far! appreciate it
-F
Active Release Technique, if you search that, there is a web-site that you can search for a provider in your area.

i had bad inner and outer elbow pain, i tried everything in this thread including rest and nothing helped, i was to the point where i could barely do a couple of reps of curls with a 20 # dumbbell, and it was effecting my training with other body parts as well, i found a good ART practitioner that does a lot of work with athletes, i was better after the 1st session and i kept training, the first few sessions hurt like a bitch and i would be bruised the next day but that is the only thing that got me out of the situation i was in.
Bro find the spot on your brachioradialus that hurts the most when you push on it. Around mid forearms toward elbow should be right under your brachial vein. Push on that spot until it goes numb. It will initially hurt like a son bitch but the pain will subside. Iv used this method for a decade to combat tennis elbow and periodicity doing it will get me through training sessions but rest bro and ice and massage are your only real friends here!

T-b500 and bpc 157, i once hurt my shoulder and thought i was screwed, so i got some right away and i don't know which did what, but i was back to normal within 2 weeks, one of those peptides had an instant numbing effect, which was very welcome! It took away the pain almost immediately, now, i really don't know if that will help you, but i thought i'd share
I have a shoulder that is so fucked it litterally feels like my arm will fall the fuck if I relax my trap. My other shoulder was fixed surgically and this one may need the knife as well but I grow more curious about these two peptides. Maybe shoot me a pm if you find a sec. thanks big guy.

For what it's worth and something you might try...the source of the problem may start in your back. Sub scap and rhomboid area. You may try having some ART work there to help combat the origination of it IF that is where it starts. I've seen a lot of guys treat it at the elbow and never get rid of it. Especially if it's only affecting 1 side and is reoccurring. If you have a good ART person they can tell you if the issue is originating there.

i have tendonitis in both of the elbows , i use to do shock waves and i find that help healing faster

I know it’s not the best or wisest thing to do, but I’ve always gotten cortisone injections at my othro. Now that’s not for tears. I get these for when tendinitis flares up. The pain is gone completely within 3 days for me! I have Done this now in my elbows, wrist, knees, shoulders for probably 10+ years. I tend to get one injection per year. After that I don’t need to get it again in the same spot till maybe anutha 2-3 years later.

Cage

Things that work for me the most was active release therapy although it did cost probably about $1,000 all together out of pocket maybe more for my elbow which did get 100% better which I didn't think it could this was all the way back in 2009 and it was bad since 2004-2005

Then I injured it again in 2012. Since elbow hasn't been 100% and it seems to flare up minorly sometimes so I have to back off do some ice friction massage use a massage it, massage gun, massage gone with movement similar to active release

And the most important not doing any movements that are inefficient in the first place and going lighter.

Something that has definitely helped size is occlusion training with my left arm I've seen the size difference so I'm continuing to do that on my arm day and it's just my left just my left arm I do it on because if I can't go as heavy as my right I might as well just pump it full of blood and get it real tight and yes I have seen the difference

I do not. I had access to the bpc157 and the tb500 and at the time I couldnt tell you what my thought process was on why I went with the tb500.

It seems most guys who have tendonitis reach for the peptides after the issue goes on for a while. I know I had the issue for a couple months before I bit the bullet and started throwing this, that, and the other thing at it. It went away completely in 9 - 12 weeks if memory serves but that seems to be the same amount of time it took past tendonitis issues to clear up on their own. Ive changed some bad habits in the gym and done some serious corrections to my form as a result of dealing with that. Mountaindog and Eugene Teo's videos helped me quite a bit.

It would be beneficial to see someone hit themselves with the peptides the moment it becomes an issue. If the issue resolves in a short period, that would be a good sign they are doing what you paid for them to do. I remain skeptical on the peptides. There's not much blood flow to tendons so when they get inflamed, they stay that way for longer than areas with better blood supply. I can see in theory how they could help but have only seen anecdotes here and there to varying degrees of success.
Your belief has no bearing, they have worked for me, friends and a dog.
I have a shoulder that is so fucked it litterally feels like my arm will fall the fuck if I relax my trap. My other shoulder was fixed surgically and this one may need the knife as well but I grow more curious about these two peptides. Maybe shoot me a pm if you find a sec. thanks big guy.
BPC 157 and TB 500 can work wonders but if it doesnt help try PRP and/or stem cells

BPC-157 and TB-500 but there is a lot of shit on the market. They can truly work wonders. A good quality curcumin product will also help. Voltaren gel you apply locally can also be fantastic for injuries and localized inflammation. A side from supps all the obvious stuff of avoiding problem exercises, rest, dry needling and massage.

BPC-157 and TB-500 but there is a lot of shit on the market. They can truly work wonders. A good quality curcumin product will also help. Voltaren gel you apply locally can also be fantastic for injuries and localized inflammation. A side from supps all the obvious stuff of avoiding problem exercises, rest, dry needling and massage.
Voltaren works but not because of the gel, its a skin irritant. It may bring a lil blood to the area but its effects are negligible compared the self massage that does the real work. So just massage and save $ but i like the way it feels and smells so i think of it as massage lotion i keep out of the bedroom.

I suppose your anecdotes are too strong to refute my experience with TB-500. I should believe you instead.

Your belief has no bearing, they have worked for me, friends and a dog.

BPC 157 and TB 500 can work wonders but if it doesnt help try PRP and/or stem cells

Voltaren works but not because of the gel, its a skin irritant. It may bring a lil blood to the area but its effects are negligible compared the self massage that does the real work. So just massage and save $ but i like the way it feels and smells so i think of it as massage lotion i keep out of the bedroom.

Well it 100% works for me and I usually don't even massage it in unless you count 5 secs of rubbing it in as a massage. I am rushing out so these were found with a 30 sec search on google but there are loads more. I am not stating it's fantastic (far from it) but it has been useful for me and the below studies show the same. Obviously someone with certain injuries will need to use a combination of aids amongst other things if they want to get the best results. It's just one of those aids that can be useful but there are better ones.

I got the diclofenac based on your suggestion @Elvia1023 and it does provide some relief. Especially when my lower back flares up (old injury from a parachute crash lol fail).

I got the diclofenac based on your suggestion @Elvia1023 and it does provide some relief. Especially when my lower back flares up (old injury from a parachute crash lol fail).

Yes it helps my lower back too. It also helps with my bi-cep tendonitis but I stopped using it and after a while it came back and it's quite bad now. That's why I am now on BPC-157, TB-500 and I just ordered some curcumin. I don't have any voltaren on hand but it's a very useful aid especially for minor injuries or flare ups (inflammation). I should just buy more because it's actually great for my bi-cep tendonitis (plus it's cheap) and I always notice a big difference after a few days usage.

Yes it helps my lower back too. It also helps with my bi-cep tendonitis but I stopped using it and after a while it came back and it's quite bad now. That's why I am now on BPC-157, TB-500 and I just ordered some curcumin. I don't have any voltaren on hand but it's a very useful aid especially for minor injuries or flare ups (inflammation). I should just buy more because it's actually great for my bi-cep tendonitis (plus it's cheap) and I always notice a big difference after a few days usage.
I noticed that using piperine makes more relief for pain with curcumin. There’s legit science to back it up too. I like to suspend my curcumin in oil too (also good science about that).

Nothing and I mean absolutely nothing helps as much as a pure CBD whole plant spectrum distillate. 100-200mg of the distillate (measure with a syringe no needle) is extremely effective.

I noticed that using piperine makes more relief for pain with curcumin. There’s legit science to back it up too. I like to suspend my curcumin in oil too (also good science about that).

Nothing and I mean absolutely nothing helps as much as a pure CBD whole plant spectrum distillate. 100-200mg of the distillate (measure with a syringe no needle) is extremely effective.

Yes piperine massively increases the absorption of curcumin. It reduces it's breakdown in our gut and increases bioavailability as a result. The product I ordered is a liquid solution that contains piperine. It's the first time I have tried it so I am hoping it performs well.

Yes piperine massively increases the absorption of curcumin. It reduces it's breakdown in our gut and increases bioavailability as a result. The product I ordered is a liquid solution that contains piperine. It's the first time I have tried it so I am hoping it performs well.
Sounds perfect. I developed a chocolate flavor emulsion liquid product but never launched the company. Maybe I should try to get that going again. The market isn’t saturated with that sort of product. The taste was close to the chocolate LBAs but the consistency was thinner.

That product was born out of a failure to develop a pip free injectable product with curcumin. I just couldn’t swing it. Closest I got was a PH adjusted 25mg/ml but the volume is so high at that potency it becomes a real burden.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131