over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

healing joints

freakinthegym

Registered
ok is there a peptide out there for healing joints/ ? or just help with them

ok is there a peptide out there for healing joints/ ? or just help with them

BPC157. I use it in my elbows when they act up. 250-500mcg injected into tissue locally on a daily basis does the trick but it takes a few weeks. There isn't much meat to inject into but I find a little and use a 29 gauge 1/2" slin pin and inject 1/4 inch deep at an angle.

BPC157. I use it in my elbows when they act up. 250-500mcg injected into tissue locally on a daily basis does the trick but it takes a few weeks. There isn't much meat to inject into but I find a little and use a 29 gauge 1/2" slin pin and inject 1/4 inch deep at an angle.

Same here. I have golfers elbow according to this pic. And that's where I inject it.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1436824982622.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1436824982622.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 264
Daily Localized injections of BPC157 is the way to go.

I have found that 250mcg BPC157 is all I need to get results. I put it in my elbow and I felt improvement the next day. I managed to put it in the tiny piece of muscle over the elbow at the end of the forearm. It hurt during arms on Saturday so I put some BPC in post workout, then I trained arms again the next day and it was a lot better. I even did skull crushers.

I have to bump this up because just from that one day of injecting 250mcg BPC157 into my right elbow has made the pain go away. This is the best healing product in the market.

I'm still holding out hope, but I am 4 days into injecting 500mcg into my left AC joint for pain and it isn't helping yet. Perhaps the type of injury is key for how long it takes or if it works at all?

I'm still holding out hope, but I am 4 days into injecting 500mcg into my left AC joint for pain and it isn't helping yet. Perhaps the type of injury is key for how long it takes or if it works at all?

I notice with elbows it really works well. That area just will not heal on its own without months of suffering. I believe this is due to lack if blood flow to the region. BPC157 helps it improve almost immediately.

With muscle strains that I've had in my pec, and adductor the healing seemed fastest. I think muscle injuries are easier to heal due to better blood flow.

With my delt injury, which I'm not even sure exactly what I tore because I never got it checked out, it has helped it improve but I can tell this injury will never heal fully. I felt it tear from my rotator cuff all the way around to the rear delt. It has been 8 months and I keep improving at a snails pace. Every rep has to be perfect isolated form and only with machines for chest and delts. I have to keep my elbows in while pressing and every rep must be very slow in the concentric and eccentric portion of the movement. The slightest movement either too far right or left with my elbows and I feel it may tear again. I haven't been using BPC157 in this injury lately, unless it feels extra irritated.

With my knees I felt BPC157 was beneficial preworkout for reduced inflammation at the site, but there is no way my torn meniscus or detached ACL will heal from a peptide.

Is there an added benefit of running peptides versus an anabolic like NPP or Deca? Is it only the fact that you don't need to worry about shutting down your natural test production, can dose anytime and can localize the treatment area? I have always found a very nice healing effect from NPP or low dose deca but have never run peptides.

Last edited:
I notice with elbows it really works well. That area just will not heal on its own without months of suffering. I believe this is due to lack if blood flow to the region. BPC157 helps it improve almost immediately.

With muscle strains that I've had in my pec, and adductor the healing seemed fastest. I think muscle injuries are easier to heal due to better blood flow.

With my delt injury, which I'm not even sure exactly what I tore because I never got it checked out, it has helped it improve but I can tell this injury will never heal fully. I felt it tear from my rotator cuff all the way around to the rear delt. It has been 8 months and I keep improving at a snails pace. Every rep has to be perfect isolated form and only with machines for chest and delts. I have to keep my elbows in while pressing and every rep must be very slow in the concentric and eccentric portion of the movement. The slightest movement either too far right or left with my elbows and I feel it may tear again. I haven't been using BPC157 in this injury lately, unless it feels extra irritated.

With my knees I felt BPC157 was beneficial preworkout for reduced inflammation at the site, but there is no way my torn meniscus or detached ACL will heal from a peptide.

I take it for tendinitis in the knees this would work well? Pretty sure this is what's going on in my knees

Is there an added benefit of running peptides versus an anabolic like NPP or Deca? Is it only the fact that you don't need to worry about shutting down your natural test production, can dose anytime and can localize the treatment area? I have always found a very nice healing effect from NPP or low dose deca but have never run peptides.

Peptides work differently than AAS and work synergistically with AAS just like HGH or insulin does. Different peptides do different things which can't be done by AAS use alone.
I love
*BPC157 for localized injury healing,
*TB500 for systemic injury healing,
*Melanotan II for tanning the skin and increasing frequency and hardness of erections,
*Igf1-Lr3 for nutrient shuttling, intense pump, site enhancement,
*GHRP2, Hexarelin, ipamorelin, cjc, tesamorelin, etc., various GHRP's and GHRH's for HGH release,
*MK-677 for oral HGH and igf1 elevation,
*Mk/2866(ostarine), LGD-4033, S-4, etc., SARMS for testosterone increase and follistatin increase,
* oxytocin to relax before bed

I take it for tendinitis in the knees this would work well? Pretty sure this is what's going on in my knees

It will help bring the antiinflammatory factors needed for healing and increase blood flow to the injured region. It will aid in recovery. Knees are a tough area to fix but BPC157 will definitely help!

Peptides work differently than AAS and work synergistically with AAS just like HGH or insulin does. Different peptides do different things which can't be done by AAS use alone.
I love
*BPC157 for localized injury healing,
*TB500 for systemic injury healing,
*Melanotan II for tanning the skin and increasing frequency and hardness of erections,
*Igf1-Lr3 for nutrient shuttling, intense pump, site enhancement,
*GHRP2, Hexarelin, ipamorelin, cjc, tesamorelin, etc., various GHRP's and GHRH's for HGH release,
*MK-677 for oral HGH and igf1 elevation,
*Mk/2866(ostarine), LGD-4033, S-4, etc., SARMS for testosterone increase and follistatin increase,
* oxytocin to relax before bed

Thank You JohnJuanB1 for the excellent list and breakdown! I definitely need to investigate them more.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws