over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Health foods worth mentioning

Macro fermented kimchi and saurkraut. I just started making my own kimchi. It’s pretty easy and super tasty

I have mentioned this in the past and they seem to be getting very popular but I want to go over mushrooms. I usually cook them with some onions, peppers and various other veg to go with my meat. Although there are some powdered that are very concentrated and can be very beneficial. Many may have seen mushroom powder starting to get added into various pre workoutds and there is good reason for that. They often go with a blend and they can have significant cognitive benefits. The focus alone from mushroom powder can be great. So if any of you suffer from faitgue or just need a boost I would recommend trying mushroom powder.

If I had to pick a mushroom variety for energy/focus it would probably be Cordyceps but most of them are great. Lion's mate gets mentioned quite a lot as well. I have just started using Reishi mushroom powder and you feel the boost from that instantly. The only issue with reishi is it's extremely bitter and tastes horrible. I would recommend having it with a small amount of water or even in a shot of espresso for a great boost in energy. On top of the energy they are really good for overall immunity and have the potential to help with blood glucose regulation amongst other things.

Sorry - your mentioned Lion's mate

Yes I have taken Lion's mane before. It got a lot of press about 2 years ago if I remember correctly. They are all very similar. This reishi powder I just started really hit me fast and I could feel a strong sense of focus within minutes. It fades fairly quickly but it could be useful especially when combined with other stimulants (coffee for example).

Speaking of mushrooms... cordyceps made a noticeable difference in my endurance. If I was ever training for some kind of athletic event I would definitely use it throughout my preparation and on the day of the event.

Do you guys have certain brands you prefer? Mushrooms are becoming a 'thing' and I'm worried all the hype will make for shelves full of ineffective or underdosed products.

Do you guys have certain brands you prefer? Mushrooms are becoming a 'thing' and I'm worried all the hype will make for shelves full of ineffective or underdosed products.

I don't have enough experience to have a favorite brand. I never mentioned in my earlier post but I have used PeakO2® (blend of 6 mushrooms) in various preworkout powders but never alone as well. I think PeakO2® powder would be worth trying and I will do at some point in the future. I have used Lion's Mane in the past and this time I went with Reishi. The powder I am using now tastes horrible but has a really good effect. It's made in Slovenia by a company called Nutrisslim. I would recommend going on iherb and just typing in "mushroom powder" as so many options come up. Then just pick one of the highest rated products.

I've used plenty of Lion's Mane and Cordyceps. From my experience in using both, never been able to notice any form of energy or focus.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131