advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Health issues since March.. Ideas for healing kidneys?

At the very least, just order some blood work to see how your body is actually doing. I know it's hard sometimes and you feel like it's easier to just not know (I'm this way in regards to somethings and I've known many others that are) but it really is the smart choice. If theres an issue with your kidneys its almost certainly going to show up in the cbc.

Personally, I would call your gp and let them know of your symptoms and how you were sick once before Iike this. They will tell you where you can go for help. Your GP probably won't want to treat you if you may have covid-19. I think that the symptoms you are describing are significant enough to warrant getting looked at.

The heart and kidney pains are concerning. Remdesivir may help if they think you're a good candidate with the virus.

You have NO IDEA what is actually going on, you are blindly guessing, there are literally hundreds of things it could be, some common, some rare. You cannot self diagnose like that and you are absolutely wrong about, "There are no treatments so there was no point." There absolutely are treatments for everything, knowledge is power, find out, see a doctor, this is 2020 not 1820, there is a lot that can be done you may not know about.

Good advice, similar to that from a number of the good people here, why don't you follow it?

I can't believe most of you featured members are even replying to this nonsense. A guy that thinks he has everything without any medical test done to prove it. A guy that thinks there is no cure to anything. A guy who thinks his sick but its useless to get tested. Trol 101

This whole thread is bizarre and makes no sense. It starts with some kidney problem that nobody diagnosed, wearing masks and googles that dont work (proof is that people get infected anyways) and refusing to have any sort of medical attention? not even buying a thermometer online? and asking for herbs for kidneys? LMAO...

You have NO IDEA what is actually going on, you are blindly guessing, there are literally hundreds of things it could be, some common, some rare. You cannot self diagnose like that and you are absolutely wrong about, "There are no treatments so there was no point." There absolutely are treatments for everything, knowledge is power, find out, see a doctor, this is 2020 not 1820, there is a lot that can be done you may not know about.
Thank you Kaladryn finally well said

My past AAS use isn't the issue. Did big blasts and long cruises many years back. Then just TRT for the past 5-6 years. Stopped TRT when this started (just seemed prudent at the time, given the details)

I've been trying to enlist in the military and I'm supposed to have an entrance physical soon. I'm starting to wonder if I should scrap the idea.

My classes are online and the only place I have been indoors in 2 weeks is the school bookstore. That place is totally covered in the virus and there'd be no way to tell who was there at the time. That would be where I got it from as well.

I'm honestly kinda pissed to be going through this as I take more precautions than anybody else I know. I'm a biochem major and have been studying the virus (research, not lab) since late January.

how old are you?!?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity