over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Health problems related to cycle?

Backfrominjury

Registered
Did Bi's and Tri's on Sunday and just 2-3 sets in my triceps felt like they were going to rip through my skin. During a set of seated dips I felt a tweak in my right tricep. I immediately quit doing dips and did a real light set of kickbacks and felt the same pinch in my left tricep. I shut it down for the night.

Yesterday I worked chest and during my second set of dumbell incline presses I felt the same type of feeling in my left tricep, so I shut it down.

This morning I woke up and it felt like both of my biceps were torn. I went to the ER because I have been experiencing constant pain for several weeks now. (shoulders, tris, bi's, elbows) They did a complete blood and urine work up and said everything was good/levels good except my white blood cell count was a little elevated and there was a slight hint of blood in my urine. However, my blood pressure was 177/114!

The dr said he cant tell from the tests what would be causing this constant muscle pain. I thought maybe dehydration but i am drinking at least 4 32oz bottles of water or Gatorade a day. Not an extreme amount, but enough that dehydration shouldn't be causing this.

So my concern naturally goes to gear. Today is day 34 on the following cycle:
80 mg Var ED
600 MG EQ WK
800 MG TEST WK
400 MG MAST WK
400 MG TREN WK

Anyone ever hear of these kinds of muscle pain caused by this kind of cycle? If it was winny I might expect it, but I don't appear that dry at all.

The BP problem is a bigger issue, but that's easier to answer.

For me that would be a lot of gear. Me I would tear a calf muscle for sure. I wuold be so full and tight something would pop. It's happened before but mostly my calves are the thing to go. Maybe triceps for you. I would feel lethargic and probably sleeping a lot and foggy headed. If it was me I would taper down over a coiple weeks and see where I'm at. You might feel a lot better once you're not toxic. If you're use to dong that much gear or think you should be then maybe your body is saying time to back off for a bit.

get off the EQ and Tren

Yes, Definitely for blood pressure.

I think it’s the anavar causing your muscles to feel like they will tear off. I had this from anavar. I’ll never use anavar again. Felt like everything was about to tear.
Drop down to a little test and deca until your bp improves.
Add HGH but one that isn’t water retentive like the provider grey tops, TB-500, and BPC-157 to heal your muscles.

For me that would be a lot of gear. Me I would tear a calf muscle for sure. I wuold be so full and tight something would pop. It's happened before but mostly my calves are the thing to go. Maybe triceps for you. I would feel lethargic and probably sleeping a lot and foggy headed. If it was me I would taper down over a coiple weeks and see where I'm at. You might feel a lot better once you're not toxic. If you're use to dong that much gear or think you should be then maybe your body is saying time to back off for a bit.

I've never taken 5 different supps at the same time, so it is the most I have ever taken at one time. I have used all of the above at one time or another except for EQ. I am brand new to EQ. You describe my symptoms. This helps.

I think it’s the anavar causing your muscles to feel like they will tear off. I had this from anavar. I’ll never use anavar again. Felt like everything was about to tear.
Add HGH but one that isn’t water retentive like the provider grey tops, TB-500, and BPC-157 to heal your muscles.

One thought I had last night was to take some test and deca hoping I would benefit from the affects of deca and the joints and lubrication. I was also going to drop the tren. I wasn't going to eliminate the EQ, but seeing how it is the one element here that I had never used before it is the biggest unknown and I've read its bad on BP.

I've used Anavar a few times in years past during contest prep only and never had a bad experience. But that was 11 years ago or more. The body acts differently in our 40s.

When I was in the ER, those idiots kept using cuffs too small to check my BP.

When I was in the ER, those idiots kept using cuffs too small to check my BP.

My nurse knew immediately not to even try. That was her first comment. However, she couldn't believe mine was so high so she put the smaller cuff around my forearm and tried again.

You did triceps Sunday and then chest Monday. That to me is more the problem. All while feeling some sort of injury on Sunday. Scrap blaming gear for these injuries and rethink your split. Just what you have posted about your split makes me wonder if you are causing overuse injuries.

What does your weekly split look like?

You did triceps Sunday and then chest Monday. That to me is more the problem. All while feeling some sort of injury on Sunday. Scrap blaming gear for these injuries and rethink your split. Just what you have posted about your split makes me wonder if you are causing overuse injuries.

I agree. When I'm overtraining my tendons feel like they're going to pop. I have constant pain in my forearms and elbows and I'm overall exhausted. I switched my routine to EOD and the pain went away and my strength went up. Mast I think contributed to my achyness.

Good point, but that is not my routine at all. I just happened to follow it this week because I had an opportunity to work out with some old friends. I just fell in line with their routine. I wouldn't train tri's before chest, nor would i train shoulders before chest or bis before back. I've been training for 32 years...the training aspect I feel I know what I'm doing.

I would get off everything except 150mg test. That's an extremely high blood pressure and there is absolutely no way you should continue anything you're currently doing.

Well said on the Tb and bpc man. That stuff is a straight up life saver.

Good point, but that is not my routine at all. I just happened to follow it this week because I had an opportunity to work out with some old friends. I just fell in line with their routine. I wouldn't train tri's before chest, nor would i train shoulders before chest or bis before back. I've been training for 32 years...the training aspect I feel I know what I'm doing.

Haha, since you started training when I was 3yo I guess I'll take you word for it.

I tell you, the only time I remember that I had injured myself training was when it was with friends. I almost exclusively trained by myself through my 21 years of training. When I train with someone else I seem to meet the other person in the middle somehow and maybe add more weight, forget my internal perception of form or something that allows me to get to the point in which I am susceptible to injury.

My next thought is that you are at least ten years older than me and I wonder if you are not stretching as much as you need to be. As I'm getting older I feel the need to step back from training and stretch more than I used to years ago. Again, when I train with friends I often just lift and forgo the stretching portion of a workout.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws