over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Healthcare and AAS

Benballer

Registered
Who shares their ASS use with their doctors or medically professionals?

The new Obama care has me worried if I ever go to the doctors about providing them with any info in regards to ASS. Seeing that all your "personal healthcare" information is not a doctor patient confidentially under Obama care as every thing will be reviewed by a panel etc.

My self personally I will not be forth coming in regards to my ASS use to them as I would have been in the past.

Ask me at the gym and I'll be straight but, ask me in a doctors office and I'm all natural! haha

def tell your doc bro ,how is he gonna know to treat you ,be honest hes not the cops

I ask for it to remain off the record and tell her that I am on AAS, but not specific. I also mention ancillaries like T3. Although when I mentioned T3, she said it would kill me cause of Grave's disease, which I found kinda random.

I'm not having any health problems at this time. I'm as health as a roided out Ox haha

Just curious on every ones different opinions to tell a medically professional or not.

Would be nice if a doctor/nurse on here would chime in if he/she can just tell from labs, look, etc if someone is on ASS

I'm not having any health problems at this time. I'm as health as a roided out Ox haha

Just curious on every ones different opinions to tell a medically professional or not.

Would be nice if a doctor/nurse on here would chime in if he/she can just tell from labs, look, etc if someone is on ASS

A well versed physician can tell by blood work, even if Testosterone levels were not pulled.

You share your ass with your doc? :p In all seriousness, if a serious health problem arises you should be honest with your doc.

A well versed physician can tell by blood work, even if Testosterone levels were not pulled.

My question is just because they can look at you and your blood work and be pretty sure that your using, would that be enough for them to put something in your records about it. Assuming that you deny it.

The real concern i see is having anything put in your records to come back and haunt you. I mean some people go to great lengths to avoid a paper trail and what not when purchasing gear. Then youre gonna go and willingly put that you use illegal drugs in a file that will follow you around for the rest of your life. I know that its not really the same thing, but still. My worry is when it comes to things like life insurance and that kinda stuff.

Now if its something serious and youre pretty sure aas played a role, then i guess its like a junkie oding, just gotta bite the bullet.

If you're on your death bed, yes. Otherwise if its broken bone, flu, etc no.

Most will put it on your medical record! Being young and stupid I overdosed on pain pills and shut my kidneys down to approx 10%. Yes I told them all about aas and other rec drugs I done ( this was over 10 years ago). Guess what? Every time I go back to the same doctors office I'm asked. For kicks I asked for a copy of my med records sure enough, it's on there.

Personally I would only tell them if its in a life or death situation pertaining to the use of AAS. Very rare

Im one of those people that don't want it in my file. Especially since your doctor will be sharing your file with the US government very soon if you live in the USA.

For those of you that say you tell your docs everything and have such a good relationship, good for you. Remember though, it's the insurance companies you need to have a good relationship with. Having AAS on your medical record I think will tend to put some strain on that relationship.

yup, awhile ago after my blood work my Dr called me out on it. He didn't ask me for the specifics, but he said we need to better monitor my cholesterol and he said this "I'm not saying you are or you aren't using steroids, but I will say if you are abusing large dosages, you need to calm down with it and come off for awhile"

lmao my reply was just the standard "I understand"

I think it's personal preference. If you experience health problems that could be related to AAS use, then I'd absolutely come clean. If I broke a bone or had the flu, I wouldn't bother.

Otherwise, there might be no point in seeking medical care, right? If a doctor has had you withhold information and thus wouldn't necessarily know how to treat you, then what do you gain? Also, if you come into the office looking like a freak of nature, with potentially some scarring from needle sites and your HDL is 12, he/she might have some idea of what's wrong with you anyway.

For those of you that say you tell your docs everything and have such a good relationship, good for you. Remember though, it's the insurance companies you need to have a good relationship with. Having AAS on your medical record I think will tend to put some strain on that relationship.

Yep. Not only health insurance, but in my case, a high value life insurance policy. Part of the application process was agreeing to let them review my medical records; if I didn't agree, the application process would be terminated. So, I agreed.

There was a time when I told my GP I was using a pro-hormone (andro); at the time, perfectly legal. As well, I told him I was using DHEA.

He recorded that in my history as (something like) "Patient is taking non-prescribed anabolic steroids: DHEA and andro."

Life insurance company reads this, and flips out. They obviously don't know (or care) that these are over-the-counter supplements. My GP, who probably thought that he was teaching me a lesson, refused to write a note of clarification that these were in fact legal, and purchased at GNC. Finally, my insurance agent, who is a friend, made a video of herself going into GNC and purchasing the same supps, submitted that to the life insurance company, and I was good to go.

But you can easily see how that wouldn't have worked with real AAS.

I am in the Army and I can't really tell my doc anything if something should arise thats life threatening then yes but other than that I will get kicked out of the Army.

I am in the Army and I can't really tell my doc anything if something should arise thats life threatening then yes but other than that I will get kicked out of the Army.

I know things are different in the military, but for the general public it is illegal for the doctor to share any of your info with LE unless he is provided a search warrant and even then there will be a fight. Do you know for certain that the docs in the army would inform the authorities in the army of your use?

I know things are different in the military, but for the general public it is illegal for the doctor to share any of your info with LE unless he is provided a search warrant and even then there will be a fight. Do you know for certain that the docs in the army would inform the authorities in the army of your use?

It would be nice if everyone could be open with their physician and get the appropriate care. But the real issue isnt with the legal aspect of it. Of course they couldnt and wouldnt get you in trouble with the law with the information. What you need to be concerned about is the insurance companies. What you say can and will be used against you in the eyes of the underwriters...

It would be nice if everyone could be open with their physician and get the appropriate care. But the real issue isnt with the legal aspect of it. Of course they couldnt and wouldnt get you in trouble with the law with the information. What you need to be concerned about is the insurance companies. What you say can and will be used against you in the eyes of the underwriters...

Well, I personally have experience with this very topic the past 10 yrs or more. About 10 yrs ago I told my docs I was on all sorts of steroids because I had a heart issue. THen about 5 yrs later I had a massive heart attack. During that time span all of my health insurance plans have always paid full for all my care. Now with Obamacare in place it is now illegal to discriminate someone based on pre existing conditions. Im not sure how its going to work once its all in place, but even back when I had my issues they could not deny you coverage unless you had a break somewhere in your insurance coverage prior to the event in question. In the past 10 yrs my medical bills that could be directly correlated to steroid use probably number somewhere in the neighborhood of $300,000. My two hospital stays alone were about $120,00 and $130,000 and never once did my insurance company try to challenge it. Ive been forthcoming with my docs now the past 10 yrs or so.

Its not so much the health insurance aspect that concerns me, and after this whole obamacare mess takes full effect i dont know if my middle class ass will even be able to afford health insurance. I may not agree with you on everything you say but from what ive read we see pretty eye to eye politically, maldorf. But its best not bring that subject up and lose the thread..

My thoughts are more on life insurance, simply because this is the first time in my life that ive ever had anyone depend on me financially and im currently in the process of getting the necessary coverage. So im glad that my files dont have anything regarding drug use in them. The next step is making sure this blood work comes back good. Its just a thought for young people who never even consider things like buying life insurance.

But by no means would i suggest not telling a doctor something that would be pertinent to your immediate health. There would be no reason to worry about your future if you were in danger of not having one.

Nobody in here shares their ass with their doctors, except you... are you proud of it ?

Its not so much the health insurance aspect that concerns me, and after this whole obamacare mess takes full effect i dont know if my middle class ass will even be able to afford health insurance. I may not agree with you on everything you say but from what ive read we see pretty eye to eye politically, maldorf. But its best not bring that subject up and lose the thread..

My thoughts are more on life insurance, simply because this is the first time in my life that ive ever had anyone depend on me financially and im currently in the process of getting the necessary coverage. So im glad that my files dont have anything regarding drug use in them. The next step is making sure this blood work comes back good. Its just a thought for young people who never even consider things like buying life insurance.

But by no means would i suggest not telling a doctor something that would be pertinent to your immediate health. There would be no reason to worry about your future if you were in danger of not having one.

You did not spell out that you were thinking about life insurance, and with that I really don't know the answer. I do think they make you sign papers releasing your medical records to them and then they do the physical on you.Im not sure about the releasing of records, but I am sure they give you a physical with a complete blood test. My wife has a good policy out, nobody will insure me now after my heart attack.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131