over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Healthy fats before bed

Just depends if it takes you out f a deficit or not. Eating before bed is fine. More important is how many cals you’re getting in a day vs your expenditure.

I've always eaten the highest calorie meal before bed. Done it most of my life, carbs, fats, protein. So healthy fats are fine before bed.

Even while cutting I make a point to eat a good meal before bed. My thoughts are that’s when your body is repairing and rebuilding. In the mornings you wake up in a fasted state and that’s your best time to burn up calories.

As mentioned, this is an important time to build and repair muscle. Some fats and protein before bed have always done well for me and my clients. Guys wth lightning metabolisms can get away with fiberous carbs as well

They are good even when cutting. Obviously just go easy with the amount but last time I cut I still had approx 30g fat before bed with 40-50g protein. My fav choices at that time are beef, whole eggs, nut butter or nuts.

If you have issues waking up hungry, it might help you stay fuller throughout the night. Otherwise, i wouldn't say it matters much at all.

Yes, i do it since years and my clients too.

Favorite Almond butter + casein if sweet craving
Or Eggs mix with beef for salty craving

I usually have a huge amount of healthy fats pre-bed...easily 40-50g. While cutting it's more like 20-30g, but still...

I don't like waking up because I'm starving. I budget for the pre-bed to have a little extra.

Yes I do a shake with Almond butter in it every night before bed!

couple scoops of chocolate casein protein with a little LBA and just enough water to make it like fudge then add a couple table spoons of cashew butter then put in the freezer to chill , it's a great way to satisfy a sweet tooth.

Half a dozen deviled eggs is my second favorite

in a calorie deficit it makes no difference at all.
i like it tho, cuz i hate going to bed and all of a sudden i get those hunger pangs. then i have to get up and eat something. so, fats keep me full longer. peanut butter toast and hot chocolate made with milk and chocolate protein powder.

Healthy fats before bed good or bad idea when cutting?

I eat 5 X-large whole eggs before bed covered in low fat cheese as my last meal every night. Nice slow digesting protein loaded with nutrients that are important for recovery while you sleep.

can you sleep if you have oily fish/ or 5ml cod liver oil - what I do and I find it hard to go to sleep

can you sleep if you have oily fish/ or 5ml cod liver oil - what I do and I find it hard to go to sleep

Take it with some calcic milk or oral liquid, it will be easier to take in and milk before bed is helpful to sleep

Depends on how many calories you have eaten that day. You burn less calories at night but fat calories are burned at a higher proportion, probably from repairing I would guess.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131