over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Healthy Fats

Everyone already answered but here are mine.

coconut oil
mixed nuts
almond butter
whole eggs
cheese
ground beef (had to stop grass fed because it was too expensive)

what kind of cheese brother . do you do the fatty ground beef now?

what kind of cheese brother . do you do the fatty ground beef now?

Either organic shredded cheese to put on eggs or in whole wheat wraps, or grass fed cheese cheddar/Swiss slices to put on chicken or egg sandwiches on whole wheat.

I get the Costco ground beef patties now. It is like $26 for 12 patties. Each one is 44g protein and 28g fat. If I run out and don't want to go all the way to Costco, I get grass fed until I make a Costco trip

This was palumbo's answer to an email I sent him about why someone shouldn't use flax oil. (Years ago flax was the preferred efa oil)

FLAX is high in omega-3 fats. Unfortunately, humans can't convert plant sources of omega-3 fats into usable form (DHA and EPA)......... also, you don't need a ton of omega-3s, that's why using a supplement like my OMEGAZLYE formula is way better. When you pour OIL out of a bottle, you want large amounts of MONOUNSATURATED FATS...they are the clean burning, heart healthy, fats....... that's what MACADAMIA NUT OIL is predominantly.

FISH OIL and PRIMOSE should be taken in supplement form (that's your essential OMEGA-3 and Omega-6)

MAC OIL/OLIVE OIL are your monounsaturates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean I can read it. Wait, you're telling me that people here can't read French?? Gosh they're so uneducated ;)

:p

Soon, languages like French, Italian or German will be like ancient Greek or Latin today... only mastered by a very small elite. I fear only English and Spanish will survive to the inexorable ascent of Chinese and Arab...

This was palumbo's answer to an email I sent him about why someone shouldn't use flax oil. (Years ago flax was the preferred efa oil)

FLAX is high in omega-3 fats. Unfortunately, humans can't convert plant sources of omega-3 fats into usable form (DHA and EPA).........

Correct.

Only animal sources of om3's are absorbable in their original form by humans. That's why using flax, canola (colza) or hemp is not only pointless, but also potentially dangerous cause of their toxic byproduct once digested.

Too bad seas are so polluted, loading fat fishes with so many poisons and heavy metals... hard to trust food nowadays, whatever it is... :eek:

Very smart, always eat you fat crude, room temperature. The best if you boil your meet not fry.
well then life wont be as interesting Emeric if one ate boiled food all the time lol It does not have to be that way in my humble opinion.

How does this look to you or anyone else reading this ?

1481479716662.jpg

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Unrefined extra virgin coconut oil
Unrefined red palm oil
Walnuts pecans almonds
Avacado
Fish oil
Krill Oil
Chai seeds
Lecithin Granules

Correct.

Only animal sources of om3's are absorbable in their original form by humans. That's why using flax, canola (colza) or hemp is not only pointless, but also potentially dangerous cause of their toxic byproduct once digested.

Too bad seas are so polluted, loading fat fishes with so many poisons and heavy metals... hard to trust food nowadays, whatever it is... :eek:

no, I remember this very well.. so flax and ala will get absorbed at 50% by men and in full by women.. makes you think on why and so high in particular type of phytoestrogens.)later confoirmed this on the net again after many years)

would really like to know though wheter this applies to chia seeds

(also hihg on ala but could not find anything for estrogen content of any kind,in fact the opposite I think it was as I researched it before)

as well as when researching it I came to read again to what I posted above by other fitness people as well,anyone care to ellaborate? should I bin the chia seeds from my menu?

Correct.

This was all news to me, 10-15 yrs ago people pushed the hell out of flax oil

Has anyone used avocado oil? Saw it when I bought my mac but oil

My fats are a bit higher these days besides my workout window, but I keep it simple and my go-tos are:

Coconut oil
EVOO
Avocado
Walnuts
Almond Butter
Fish oil added to a couple meals as well.

I really need to get around to give avocado oil and mac nut oil a shot and switch things up.

Ground my own almond butter today at the health food store and used some almond flour to bread some chicken breast, worked out good

no, I remember this very well.. so flax and ala will get absorbed at 50% by men and in full by women.. makes you think on why and so high in particular type of phytoestrogens.)later confoirmed this on the net again after many years)

I've honestly never heard of any kind of absorption difference between men and women, but then again you might be right... so many conflicting studies... you read something that's said to be an irrefutable truth at some point, just to hear a few years later the absolute opposite... from the very same scientists! Over the years I've definitely learned to integrate that "truth" was a very temporary concept... ;):)

That being said, I don't really like flax seeds oil's taste... makes it easier for me to get my om3's from fish oil... :)

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members