over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heart and artery health

20min daily of moderately high intensity cardio for minimum health.

60min of daily of moderately high intensity cardio for maximum health.

Everything else is peanuts.

What level intensity do you talk about? I always.do ss light intensity I would say

What level intensity do you talk about? I always.do ss light intensity I would say

I think there is an "optimal" heartrate for your currently level of conditioning that your body wants to work at, for me it's somewhere between 120 and 140 depending on how good of shape I'm in, probably around 75% is ideal IMO. Anything higher cuts into recovery, anything lower doesn't have the positive effects on the heart. Everyone is probably a little different though...

I never do more than 30min unless it's for contest prep, although theoretically, 60min is probably ideal for health from what I've read (who could do that daily?!)...

Last edited:
GG

So blood pressure meds, vit D, fish oil (EPA) , baby aspirin is your list. correctyea i mean sure there are probably a few other things i could add to the list but i try to keep it small and manageable.

Regd blood pressure :- How many times a week a subject should check it and what time of the day is best to check it. Your recommendations please. Should BP be checked more often on cycle in comparison to when a subject it off ? That would depend in you are hypertensive and if you are well controlled both on and off cycle. Most of my friends will check their BP once every few weeks as none of them really get hypertensive on cycle unless they are really trying to gain some mass and blasting. When that is the case id recommend checking it every few days. Time of day doesnt matter too much. Some people will say same time every day but I wanna know what ones BP is doing all times the day, and what happens if you take a stim etc. Moral of the story is just dont go crazy but monitor it enough to know you are in check.

I normally do first thing on waking just after getting out of bed on the weekend. so once a week sometimes I forget and do once in 2 weeks or even once a month.

"Don't use shit thats gonna tank your HDL even temporarily" - so you do not believe in using orals even very sparingly like say for 4- 6 weeks at a time max, 2-3 times a year max? that depends on what your overall cycling is like. Lets say you were running a 12 week cycle and you ran orals for the last 4 weeks. Well ok your HDL will recover in about 3-6 weeks post cycle and if you are off for a while thats probably not gonna do much damage in the long run although i dont ever suggest it. But lets say you run orals at 4 weeks in the beginning of a 20 week blast and cruise well maybe the orals will tank you down to an HDL of 4 and while maybe Test and deca alone done tank your HDL in some people it may prevent the recovery of ones HDL sort of like letro and other things so your HDL might be low for your entire cruise. A guy on another board did winny first few weeks of his cycle and then only used test over at around 750. over 4 months later and his HDL was still in the 20's! His baseline HDL when he is off is over 50 and when on test only it barely drops. He was surprised and didnt realize he was screwing up his HDL that long.

Sort of related but that same guy had an MI this past spring and is off all gear now. and to answer your question i am mostly against orals for health reasons. You might be able to convince me that low dose var is ok once in a while but for the most part it doesnt make much sense to me. I dont talk about personal use but listen I know much fun they can be, but being healthy is a lot more fun in the long run

Many thanks. cheers mate.

Last edited:
I do wish this thread contained a poll.

Have we reached a general consensus on the top 5 best?

I am young and would like to get fully on track, no shortcuts.

best wishes

Thank you! That's good to know. Do you have to sleep on your back? I toss and turn a hundred times a night.

My father has apnea and prefers to sleep in a chair. Pretty weird..

Will a CPAP work if you are a mouth breather due to blocked sinuses?

Absolutely. I am a mouth breather. Went to cpap kicking and screaming. Got a unit and did not use it for close to two years. Got heart failure. Got motivated!

Two keys for me:

1) Mask. For mouth breathers you need a version of a full face mask. I currently use Airfit F10 mask. Full mask but leaves the eyes free to read while falling asleep.

2) Auto machine. I actually have a auto bipap which costs about 2k, but it can very the breath out pressure much lower than most auto machines so I am not "blowing balloons" when breathing out. But at least get an auto machine so you can vary pressures etc as you get bigger and cut.

Just read the further posts. I have the Resmed Full Face Mask as well. I like it but I cannot read with it. The above Airfit F10 also works much better when I sleep on my side. I also use a mask "cover". I cloth product bought separately that helps reduce leaks and increases comfort.

You can also opt for a chinstrap with a conventional mask but I doubt this is the proper solution, given your description.

You can pm me and I will give you my cell to discuss if need be.

PWood

It. Is. A. Life. Changer.

The only thing I ever experienced with this power was divorce.

PWood

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner