over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heart attack at 34 y/o

So did the tendon issue recover ?

I saw those two cycling and smoking back around 1998 or so. I still remember it.
I think so. MRI was taken 15 years ago and remember the pain but haven't had issues as of now. Doctor said this could be permeant but depended on the amount of damage. I think I lucked out. Constant heavy lifting causes this too he said...

Had a heart attack about the same age. I had been off for 6-7 years. My experience from steroids then, was 5-6 two to three month cycles with test about 500-750 mg pw, deca 500-750 pw, eq 500-750 pw and dianabol 100 mg or anadrol 50 mg ed. Then three months off with pct clomid and nolva and hgc.
When i had my heart attack i had bad habits, like smoking , eating junk, and i had too much stress(three newborn kids,working 10 hours a day and a fucking loan). I wasn't training cause i didn't have any time, i didn't have time to sleep some days. The problem wasn't the use of steroids, thats what my cardiologist,who put me.one stent, told me . It was all the other things. I was lucky to survived.
He put me on life with statins and 100 mg aspirin(salospir) ed.
Anyway, right now after 10 years , i train a lot, weight lifting and cardio whenever i can, eating clean all the time, stopped smoking, and i use gear more concerned.
Testosterone 150-250 mg pw when cruising, and blasting some times with low doses of tren a or npp or deca (250 -350 mg pw) No orals for me now.
As for supplements i take fish oil (pharma grade) 2-4 gr ed and niacin if i want to drop down fast LDL and raise HDL. I trust my cardiologist, he is an athlete and if it was something out there that could help he will have told me.
I delete all my bad habits, except from that i stress, sometimes, too much. I do a physical exam every year for my heart, and a triplex. Blood test as soon as i end my blasts. I take some months completely off cause i m bored with injections.
I learned from my mistakes and try to be as healthy as possible 😃😃

I thank you all for the good thoughts, I don't want to look stubborn or arrogant,i will throw tren and do a small blast of 300 test with 300 primo and 2-3 ui gh 5 days on 2 off ,i have a friend in Chișinău and he can buy primo from balkan direct from pharmacy ,and i will post here how it goes with my blood work and anual heart check , all you guys did a great job to wash my brain in a good way !!

Wait so you had a heart attack and you still got back on gear?

Wait so you had a heart attack and you still got back on gear?
I've been telling you all how hard it is to get off the train once you're on.

I've been telling you all how hard it is to get off the train once you're on.
Yea man but I'm sorry some learn some don't. I assure you God forbid I have a heart attack. I would never touch it again unless it's true trt. That's just straight dumb playing with you life

Yea man but I'm sorry some learn some don't. I assure you God forbid I have a heart attack. I would never touch it again unless it's true trt. That's just straight dumb playing with you life
I agree. I did go back on gear myself once, but I didn't have a heart attack. It was cardiomyopathy. I'd like to think I would have stopped if it was.

It is a lot harder to get off than you realize. The OP was lucky and seems to have suffered no damage, so that makes it more tempting to test the waters again. There have been cases of guys suffering real damage and still going back on.

Its just a feeling that you are useless after heart attack at this age. So after that, you want to prove to yourself that you can do the same things you did before. Its just the feeling when you started bodybuilding at first. You want your life back.... I cant explain it. But this time you know that you aren't immortal, and you think twice before you do something.A sense of fear is in your head that you can have another heart attack when you have symptoms from something else , like a back or chest pain from an injury . And then you think , fuck it, i want to live and you get off from the train for a while. Then back on......because its a hell of a ride!!!!
Its difficult for me to drop everything.
I think maldorf can feel me

Its just a feeling that you are useless after heart attack at this age. So after that, you want to prove to yourself that you can do the same things you did before. Its just the feeling when you started bodybuilding at first. You want your life back.... I cant explain it. But this time you know that you aren't immortal, and you think twice before you do something.A sense of fear is in your head that you can have another heart attack when you have symptoms from something else , like a back or chest pain from an injury . And then you think , fuck it, i want to live and you get off from the train for a while. Then back on......because its a hell of a ride!!!!
Wooow man this is 100% how i feel is like you read my mind ,i was prepare to write the same post but i didint find my words ,an dont want to find a excuse for steroids but in my case diet and pre workouts and strees play a major role , i know i start Young to take steroids 17 years old ,but never cruise ,always time off and never did insulin or gh ( this i try now for the first time and i regret i didint try early ) and my cycle was always moderate to low and maxim 16 weeks

I thank you all for the good thoughts, I don't want to look stubborn or arrogant,i will throw tren and do a small blast of 300 test with 300 primo and 2-3 ui gh 5 days on 2 off ,i have a friend in Chișinău and he can buy primo from balkan direct from pharmacy ,and i will post here how it goes with my blood work and anual heart check , all you guys did a great job to wash my brain in a good way !!

You can get all kinds of good shit in Romania. My advise is you better be careful. I don't think that is excessive, but knowing your history, watch everything very carefully.

I used to get these feelings years ago, after my heart attack more than 12 years ago, but never let in. The past 4 years or so my heart has been pretty messed up and so now I don't even have those thoughts. Nowadays I just want to be healthy and alive. That's enough for me.

I feel you. Make your heart scans/tests every year, do your blood tests and you will be fine. I was sceptical too about slin and gh but i can't afford it. So i continued with test and i add one thing every time I blast. I can't be a monster, but i stay in a decent shape. It's not the gear only, focus on your diet and training.
Don't forget that life is too short and don't stress for little things.

When did you start checking your blood pressure? Also from what I understand you have been using gear for so many years but never actually checked your blood pressure on a regular basis nor have you had a heart echo and so on at least once yearly before your heart attack, is that right?
Anyway, great to hear you recovered pretty well but be careful with the gear. You only got this one heart and its already sending you certain warnings.
Yea i know i had high blood pressure from water retention but ignore it ,on the MI day was 133 with 88 i think , but when i had miocaritis was 170-95 but when i come off a cycle and drop all that water was back to normal 120-80

I feel you. Make your heart scans/tests every year, do your blood tests and you will be fine. I was sceptical too about slin and gh but i can't afford it. So i continued with test and i add one thing every time I blast. I can't be a monster, but i stay in a decent shape. It's not the gear only, focus on your diet and training.
After i stop eating all that crap ,i put weight much harder an stay at 200 lbs when i blast and drop 7-10 lbs when i go off

Attachments

• ED36976E-D60E-45FF-B078-C274D3D74B69.jpeg
    ED36976E-D60E-45FF-B078-C274D3D74B69.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 38
This pic is 8 years ago at 210 lbs 30 years old ,off cycle with same shit diet ,the first one is from 4 weeks ago almost 39 years old after a 8 weeks blast of 125 test cyp 50 deca 100 maste x 3 times week . For abouth 3 years my best protocol for me was 3 x 8 weeks blast with 4 off after every 8 week running small dose hcg in this time follow by 16 weeks pct and time off

Attachments

• CA7FB74D-8A3A-49EF-B7AE-03890B0457EB.jpeg
    CA7FB74D-8A3A-49EF-B7AE-03890B0457EB.jpeg
    40.4 KB · Views: 23
Just curios how do your blast look like and for how many weeks ? I still have 1.5 years until i turn 40 years old but after if my health is in check as i sayd if i blast once or twice year is a 10-12 weeks of 200 deca or maste with 200 test split in two shoots and rest of a year small dose trt .

Just curios how do your blast look like and for how many weeks ? I still have 1.5 years until i turn 40 years old but after if my health is in check as i sayd if i blast once or twice year is a 10-12 weeks of 200 deca or maste with 200 test split in two shoots and rest of a year small dose trt .
My blasts are simple, if you can call them blasts. Ex. Always using test 300-500 mg pw, with an anabolic like deca, npp 300-500 mg pw or tren 200-400 pw.
I use whatever i can get my hands on but i stay at decent doses and if i feel or see at my blood tests that a compound is making me unhealthy i dont use it anymore. You have to experiment with yourself because everyone is different. Read a lot, search, and have in mind that number one is your health. At the articles forum , is an article about begginers principles, read it and you will get the idea. Dont overcomplicate things, we are not at a pro level, its just a lifestyle for us. Enjoy 🙂

My blasts are simple, if you can call them blasts. Ex. Always using test 300-500 mg pw, with an anabolic like deca, npp 300-500 mg pw or tren 200-400 pw.
I use whatever i can get my hands on but i stay at decent doses and if i feel or see at my blood tests that a compound is making me unhealthy i dont use it anymore. You have to experiment with yourself because everyone is different. Read a lot, search, and have in mind that number one is your health. At the articles forum , is an article about begginers principles, read it and you will get the idea. Dont overcomplicate things, we are not at a pro level, its just a lifestyle for us. Enjoy
IMO its a very bad idea to be using what you are now after having a heart attack, even if it was 10 years ago. The risk you are taking is immense.

IMO its a very bad idea to be using what you are now after having a heart attack, even if it was 10 years ago. The risk you are taking is immense.
You are right maldorf but its very tempting and i fall every time

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner