over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heart Attack

NWFD65

Registered
November 4, 2016 I had a heart attack fighting fire, I'm 46yrs old,,,I had a heart cathe done and had 3 stints put in,,,I wasn't taking anything at the time,,I was about 6-8weeks off a small cycle of 250mg of Test a week and 250mg of Winstrol a week, Cardiologist told me that I was not to lift any weights for another month,,,I am wanting to start another mild cycle like I was precious on, the question is, in yalls opinion, should I just stop all together or can I continue with cycles,,,,,any opinions and help would GREATLY be appreciated

Are you serious? I really try to be fair and friendly to everyone but this is idiotic! If you're interested in TRT, then discuss it with your cardiologist...sounds like you're lucky to be alive...don't F@#K around with this!!

I agree man. Talk to your doc about this shit. Your scaring me just asking.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Is this a serious post? I feel enraged reading this.

Its time to move on. Thats it

Sorry bud; this is life or death. Don't play with your life..

November 4, 2016 I had a heart attack fighting fire, I'm 46yrs old,,,I had a heart cathe done and had 3 stints put in,,,I wasn't taking anything at the time,,I was about 6-8weeks off a small cycle of 250mg of Test a week and 250mg of Winstrol a week, Cardiologist told me that I was not to lift any weights for another month,,,I am wanting to start another mild cycle like I was precious on, the question is, in yalls opinion, should I just stop all together or can I continue with cycles,,,,,any opinions and help would GREATLY be appreciated

you had a heart attack a month ago because your blood was most likely thick as chili. post your damn hematocrit and hemogloblin lab work.

The very first thing I would do is have labs drawn to see here you are in relations to the blood profiles and natural test levels.

Any anabolics are going to increase you RBC dramatically witch raises clotting factors

When was the last time you gave blood?

How much cardio do you do?

Jumping into another cycle this fast after a heart attract is like putting a shot of nitrous on a motor that you know has a bad piston , it isn't gonna be long before shit goes south

When it comes to steroid-induced heart attacks, no cycle that includes orals (methylated AAS) is "mild". Even when using Winstrol at doses as low as 30 mg per day (you said you were using 250 mg/week) can cause your good cholesterol to drop into the single digits within a few weeks.

So, the answer to your question is "no, you should NOT be using any orals at all...ever again". Preferably, stick with testosterone ONLY. If you need a further boost, you would be better off adding in low dose GH (2-3 iu/day) instead of using more steroids.

Brother, it sounds to me like you need to invest in some serious self-education regarding not only the health risks of individual AAS, but also bloodwork basics, diet, and preventative supplementation...and if you haven't already had one, go get a CT angiogram.

Last edited:
Wow !!!!! Thanks to all responded with some good info,,,I wasn't going to start another cycle right away,,,,, hell I can't even work out or fight fires for another month or 2,, I had the heart attack fight a fire, I ignored the pain and kept on fighting fire, which was on a Friday,,didn't go to the doctor until the following Monday when my chest started hurting again,,,I should've went on to the ER Friday but I was hard headed and didn't think I was having a heart attack,,,don't ignore chest pains go get checked out,,,THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE INFO:headbang:

You are lucky

Sounds like your heart was not damaged too much. Mine was bad enough, ejection fraction less than 20%, that I needed a defibrillator. Count yourself lucky and never consider using steroids again. TRT is ok, but I recommend to not take more than 100mg wk. That is what I am using through my doctor now.

If you are a fire fighter then you are in a lot of situations that elicit that fight or flight condition in your body which releases epinephrine. That is going to raise your heart rate really high and can lead to a heart attack or now perhaps a lethal arrhythmia. I know all about arrhythmias now after my attack. I guess the doctor cleared you for your job? Its safe for you?

Sounds like your heart was not damaged too much. Mine was bad enough, ejection fraction less than 20%, that I needed a defibrillator. Count yourself lucky and never consider using steroids again. TRT is ok, but I recommend to not take more than 100mg wk. That is what I am using through my doctor now.

If you are a fire fighter then you are in a lot of situations that elicit that fight or flight condition in your body which releases epinephrine. That is going to raise your heart rate really high and can lead to a heart attack or now perhaps a lethal arrhythmia. I know all about arrhythmias now after my attack. I guess the doctor cleared you for your job? Its safe for you?

Lightly duty only,,, no weight lifting or fire fight for about another month or 2

Listen to Maldorf and search for the thread about his heart attack.

Lightly duty only,,, no weight lifting or fire fight for about another month or 2

Sounds like a really good idea. I hope that it doesn't impact you financially. Are you able to get some kind of disability coverage? Just curious. At the time I had my heart attack I wasn't working anyhow so it didn't affect our pocket book except for paying the max out of pocket for our insurance. Dang hospital billed $130,000 and that was 8 years ago. My second stay in the hospital billed $125,000.

Sounds like a really good idea. I hope that it doesn't impact you financially. Are you able to get some kind of disability coverage? Just curious. At the time I had my heart attack I wasn't working anyhow so it didn't affect our pocket book except for paying the max out of pocket for our insurance. Dang hospital billed $130,000 and that was 8 years ago. My second stay in the hospital billed $125,000.

The company I work for is awesome, last year I got snake bit by a copper head snake and was out for 6 weeks, with my heart attack I missed 4 weeks of work and haven't missed a pay check,,,my wife is a ER nurse and I have my health insurance through her, I haven't received a bill yet,,, I'm not rushing back into a cycle like the men above think I am, I haven't ever been in this position before and that the reason I posted it on here,,,I knew somebody on this forum would tell me what I needed to do,,, man I ain't gonna do anymore cycles,,, I have a 5 week old grand baby boy I wanna wrestle with 1 day,,, so to everybody who gave me there opinion and advice,,, I really appreciate it:headbang:

The company I work for is awesome, last year I got snake bit by a copper head snake and was out for 6 weeks, with my heart attack I missed 4 weeks of work and haven't missed a pay check,,,my wife is a ER nurse and I have my health insurance through her, I haven't received a bill yet,,, I'm not rushing back into a cycle like the men above think I am, I haven't ever been in this position before and that the reason I posted it on here,,,I knew somebody on this forum would tell me what I needed to do,,, man I ain't gonna do anymore cycles,,, I have a 5 week old grand baby boy I wanna wrestle with 1 day,,, so to everybody who gave me there opinion and advice,,, I really appreciate it:headbang:

Way to take the advice in stride. You're doing the right thing. Best of luck!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131