over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

heart attack

I just had a good friend pass away at 44 from a massive heart attack. he was like a lot of us. hed been on gear for nearly 20 years pretty much non stop. though his doses were mostly quite a bit lower than mine. he never used tren or hgh mosyly just test and deca. his go to was 400mg deca and 500 test. pretty standard stuff here. his carotid arteries were over 80 % clogged. he ate very clean all the time did not drink or smoke. no one in his family had a history of heart problems. he looked and seemed very healthy. low bodyfat and not too heavy maybe 220 lbs at 5,10:.really got me thinking about all this a lot more. in this lil town I live in this would be the 4th bodybuilder I knew personally that died from heart issues at such a young age in recent years. scary. some bodies hold up longer than others do. but the cause seems pretty obvious to me. just a little heads up. I know your all aware. every story helps create a book. rip bro...
So sorry for your loss brother. I turned 45 not long ago. I think we all have to be more proactive if we want to keep using as we age. So many guys just refuse to get bloodwork done and things like Cardiac Scans. We all need to be smarter about this stuff in order to live longer and happier lives. Be strong man. We're all here if you need to talk. Feel free to PM me if you want.

Wish this was a possibility for me. Some docs won't approve an echo because I'm in the mid-thirties. Says it shouldn't be an issue at this point. Tried with several docs. They do an EKG and say, "See? You're fine."

Ugh.
Such BS. My EKG caused my doc to think I had had a heart attack. It was just the fact I had LVH. Which is very common in athletes and people who lift heavy weights. Not that an EKG is a bad thing. But as has been stated earlier an Echocardiogram would be the minimum at least. I had my last Echo 3 year ago. Everything was fine and my ejection was 55%. But I told my Doc I wanted a Cardiac CT Scan from now on. Its an even better thing than an Echo. I think you can only do them every 3 years though. Because of radiation exposure from them. Or else I would get one every year.

Such BS. My EKG caused my doc to think I had had a heart attack. It was just the fact I had LVH. Which is very common in athletes and people who lift heavy weights. Not that an EKG is a bad thing. But as has been stated earlier an Echocardiogram would be the minimum at least. I had my last Echo 3 year ago. Everything was fine and my ejection was 55%. But I told my Doc I wanted a Cardiac CT Scan from now on. Its an even better thing than an Echo. I think you can only do them every 3 years though. Because of radiation exposure from them. Or else I would get one every year.

Yes be very careful about CT scans. I stopped getting them due to the radiation and also them not being a necessity for me anymore. Echocardiograms are harmless.

Dangers Of CT Scans and X-Rays | Life Extension

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity