over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

heart attack

That’s sad to hear, and I also scary. All of us look at this as a lesson to visit doctors more and more check ups, but also I have this feeling that this will be my fate one day. Only god knows but it’s scary to to admit to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone who survives a heart attack might want to try TB500. Is there really anything to lose after cardiac arrest?

**broken link removed**

Youd almost have to have an echocardiogram done yearly I think in order to be fairly safe. So many things that can go wrong. So an echo along with all of the usual bloodwork and ekg etc.
Wish this was a possibility for me. Some docs won't approve an echo because I'm in the mid-thirties. Says it shouldn't be an issue at this point. Tried with several docs. They do an EKG and say, "See? You're fine."

Ugh.

Wish this was a possibility for me. Some docs won't approve an echo because I'm in the mid-thirties. Says it shouldn't be an issue at this point. Tried with several docs. They do an EKG and say, "See? You're fine."

Ugh.
Had similar experience (and an EKG).

I have enlarged hearts in my family. So I am being overly cautious. AAS/GH use just makes it worse. Despite this, mid 30 year olds getting echos seems to be frowned upon because there certainly is some resistance.

I have enlarged hearts in my family. So I am being overly cautious. AAS/GH use just makes it worse. Despite this, mid 30 year olds getting echos seems to be frowned upon because there certainly is some resistance.

Had my family friend doctor give me one. Even he was hesitant and I didn’t understand why.. I guess they really don’t feel a young healthy guy can have anything wrong with their heart?

I literally had to tell him about all the alcohol and drug abuse I did while taking AAS and even then he was still like “Alright I’ll do it for you but I don’t think there’s anything wrong”

From what I've heard (not sure if there's any merit to it), docs get a kick back from doing heart surgery, not preventative measures. It could only be rumors, but I've heard it from a few people.

Whether its the gear or the extra mass that comes with the gear, it's harder on one's heart to be heavier than to not be heavy.

Why aren't all of you on a bèta-blocker?

It's a heart friendly medication class and you should have no problem getting one prescribed to you. It should avoid many of the AAS-related heart issues.

I've been on Bisoprolol since I started juicing.

A real cruise of 100-150mg per week of exogenous Test isn't going to cause problems with various heart and cholesterol supplements.

"Cruises" of 300-500mg per week of Test with 150mg Tren E per week, 400-600mg of Primo per week or 150-300mg of Mast E per week is going to bite you eventually I feel.

Modern day cruising is code word for moderate steroid cycle. These people's blasts are just abuse on a whole different level. It's funny when they claim "they are taking time off and going to 300mg test 200mg deca and 200mg mastron etc " example of course. They never are off at all.

Real TRT up to 150mg a week which is fine and a true cruise.

Couldn’t agree more...

And I hate to bring this up in the middle of a loss, but could it have been something genetic?

Because to me; “he ate clean, did his workout, low doses, health conscious etc” but yet has THAT much build up in their heart and had a fatal heart attack sounds a little fishy to me...

Were you aware of any blood work or if he was on top of it? Because “feeling and seeming” healthy are not the same as actually being healthy...

I was running Tren when I was 24 (last time I touched the stuff) and my total cholesterol was hovering around the 300 mark.... Not good at all...

But I felt fine.... Imagine if I was 44 like your friend....

Every damn time the genetics card gets played.

Every damn time the genetics card gets played.

Probably because it has merit.

It plays a BIG role in everything really. Whether we are talking predispositions or epigenetic gene expressions as a byproduct of our lifestyle.

There are guys out there who simply can withstand more than others; but by no means should this be an affirmation to somebody wanting to take off the governor.

Majority will suffer some sort of long term issues if proper precautions, and sane mentality isn't at play.

Ugh.

I have this same problem. Is it even possible to go around my primary care and schedule directly with a cardiologist? I had a friend suffer a heart attack within a week of a "perfect" EKG. He knew it was coming but the doctors wouldn't listen.

It plays a BIG role in everything really. Whether we are talking predispositions or epigenetic gene expressions as a byproduct of our lifestyle.

There are guys out there who simply can withstand more than others; but by no means should this be an affirmation to somebody wanting to take off the governor.

Majority will suffer some sort of long term issues if proper precautions, and sane mentality isn't at play.

Our number one cardiologist here in Belgium, Pedro Brugada, said the human heart has a genetically built in number of ticks it can withstand. So the sooner you use those up, the sooner you die. Makes sense.

Our number one cardiologist here in Belgium, Pedro Brugada, said the human heart has a genetically built in number of ticks it can withstand. So the sooner you use those up, the sooner you die. Makes sense.

It almost sounds as if he is saying exercise makes you die faster

I think more merit should be placed on studies that show what drugs like nandrolone do to the lining of the vessels....the place heart attacks and strokes start. The fact that nandrolone is 11x more damaging than test to our arteries and veins cannot be brushed aside. Years and decades of this will come with a price. If people decide that having a few extra inches on their bicep is worth dying for then that is a choice they will make. They family will suffer for that decision though.

To chalk up these steroid related deaths to just bad genetics is doing this community a disservice and setting up more people to kill themselves with these drugs. Bad genetics helps justify the many many people blasting insane dosages because they have "good genetics."

I have this same problem. Is it even possible to go around my primary care and schedule directly with a cardiologist? I had a friend suffer a heart attack within a week of a "perfect" EKG. He knew it was coming but the doctors wouldn't listen.

Ekg only detect ST segment elevation. Non ST segment elevation heart attacks slip right through. Chest pain needs to be assessed by a competent medical professional who knows what physical data that points towards heart attack.

Lifestyle choices play a huge role in the disease process. 33% of all cancers are linked to alcohol and smoking. People that drink themselves into liver failure didn't have bad genetics, they had bad lifestyle choices. Same applies to the rampant anabolic steroid abuse.

I think more merit should be placed on studies that show what drugs like nandrolone do to the lining of the vessels....the place heart attacks and strokes start. The fact that nandrolone is 11x more damaging than test to our arteries and veins cannot be brushed aside. Years and decades of this will come with a price. If people decide that having a few extra inches on their bicep is worth dying for then that is a choice they will make. They family will suffer for that decision though.

To chalk up these steroid related deaths to just bad genetics is doing this community a disservice and setting up more people to kill themselves with these drugs. Bad genetics helps justify the many many people blasting insane dosages because they have "good genetics."

No doubt about it!

This why performance and longevity are two very different roads.

I do think there is a safer way of doing things (albeit with risks present anyhow); but that requires a bit more patience, and a lot more tenacity. Something not many would like to display in this game.

Sorry to hear about your Friend.

Do you know if he had Elevated Cholesterol, as that is the #1 reason for Occluded Arteries......................... JP
P.S.
When LDL Cholesterol is Elevated, over time it will cause Arterial Plague to form, and stick to the walls of the Arteries.
It's All about Particle Size.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your Friend.

Do you know if he had Elevated Cholesterol, as that is the #1 reason for Occluded Arteries......................... JP
P.S.
When LDL Cholesterol is Elevated, over time it will cause Arterial Plague to form, and stick to the walls of the Arteries.
It's All about Particle Size.

LDL particle size and amount are definitely good things to know. You could have the right size of ldl particles but have a whole lot of them, like in my case.
Having both a high number of ldl particels and the small, dense, dangerous type is a huge red flag. Normally I don't recommend statins, but for this group I would. If you haven't check your particle size and amount, definitely do it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws