over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

heart attack

Do you guys know how to test for LDL particle size? I don't have a primary but i pull all my labs on privatemdlabs. Is there a test for this on there that you know of?

I was having chest pains and the VA did a EKG, echocardiogram, and a stress test. They found a small blockage in one of my valves. Yesterday the VA went thru my growing with a camera/brush to clean out the plaque. Been on gear for years. I am on 44 and had plaque build up. I have been on cholesterol meds for awhile and numbers are good.

Get yourselves checked bros....

I was having chest pains and the VA did a EKG, echocardiogram, and a stress test. They found a small blockage in one of my valves. Yesterday the VA went thru my growing with a camera/brush to clean out the plaque. Been on gear for years. I am on 44 and had plaque build up. I have been on cholesterol meds for awhile and numbers are good.

Get yourselves checked bros....
Glad you caught it early bro. I can't wait to graduate so I can have good insurance and pay for more in depth tests.

I thought the VAP was discontinued. Glad to see it's still out there

alot of people dont mention this but stress is big factor. not just genetics or steroid use. my uncle was perfectly healthy (based on what labs and doctor told him) and died from massive heart attack this past winter. What we found out after he died was that he was hiding massive debt issues from his family. he was living a certain lifestyle of traveling the world and didnt want to tell his wife they were broke so he kept on with the trips so she wouldnt suspect anything. i believe hiding this from his wife is what killed him. the stress of it just overwhelmed him physically. same thing happened to my friend that was indicted for stock fraud. had heart attack months later. exercised every day and ate healthy. high stress equals heart issues.

sorry for your loss man!

a lot of things at play here...20 years of steroid use def a factor, you would have to be naïve to deny that.

I really think guys have to give themselves a window of how long they want to do this.. once you hit a certain age you just have to come to grips with the fact that its just not practical or smart to be cycling. Stay on a true trt dose with 2 IU GH and you will maintain a very nice physique.

once you start heading into 15-20 years of use ughhhhh you're asking for trouble

alot of people dont mention this but stress is big factor. not just genetics or steroid use. my uncle was perfectly healthy (based on what labs and doctor told him) and died from massive heart attack this past winter. What we found out after he died was that he was hiding massive debt issues from his family. he was living a certain lifestyle of traveling the world and didnt want to tell his wife they were broke so he kept on with the trips so she wouldnt suspect anything. i believe hiding this from his wife is what killed him. the stress of it just overwhelmed him physically. same thing happened to my friend that was indicted for stock fraud. had heart attack months later. exercised every day and ate healthy. high stress equals heart issues.

I knew a couple of guys who suffered the same fate for the same reasons basically

Why aren't all of you on a bèta-blocker?

It's a heart friendly medication class and you should have no problem getting one prescribed to you. It should avoid many of the AAS-related heart issues.

I've been on Bisoprolol since I started juicing.

not sure why people skipped over this post

beta-blockers will 99% of the times prevent a heart attack, even though its harder to stay lean, totally worth it

ALSO KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR HEMACRIT LEVELS, IT'S SO EASY, BLOOD DONATION CENTER WILL TELL YOU YOUR LEVELS EVERY DONATION

Last edited:

beta-blockers will 99% of the times prevent a heart attack, even though its harder to stay lean, totally worth it

ALSO KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR HEMACRIT LEVELS, IT'S SO EASY, BLOOD DONATION CENTER WILL TELL YOU YOUR LEVELS EVERY DONATION

Nebivolol doesn't have this problem thankfully. I always refused to run a beta blocker due to this but also mostly the loss of erectile function. Then I discovered Nebivolol thanks to MyNameIsJeff and a Reddit post. Wish I knew about this years ago. Totally negates the increase in resting heart rate on GH and other stuff

Nebivolol doesn't have this problem thankfully. I always refused to run a beta blocker due to this but also mostly the loss of erectile function. Then I discovered Nebivolol thanks to MyNameIsJeff and a Reddit post. Wish I knew about this years ago. Totally negates the increase in resting heart rate on GH and other stuff

I just came off my metoprolol so i could do cardio. Couldnt get my heart rate above 100. Any suggestions?

Anyone who survives a heart attack might want to try TB500. Is there really anything to lose after cardiac arrest?

**broken link removed**

Went through the whole ad (found it pretty interesting btw), and got even more scared about my own case afterwards... here's what they describe as potential visually identifiable signs of heart disease or former ignored heart attack markers:

* Creases on ear lobes – particularly if they are present under the age of 40

* Fluid bags under the eyes or fluid accumulating under the pectorals in males

Got both... :(

Athletes with pulse rates under 55/minute should probably avoid beta blockers as they can drop them into 40 beats per minute (dose dependent of course).

I just came off my metoprolol so i could do cardio. Couldnt get my heart rate above 100. Any suggestions?

Yes! Nebivolol doesn't have this problem since it actually enhances NO production, making it far different than the older crappier beta blockers like metoprolol. I can get my heart rate almost as high during exercise as without it. Sounds like swapping them is exactly what you need.

Went through the whole ad (found it pretty interesting btw), and got even more scared about my own case afterwards... here's what they describe as potential visually identifiable signs of heart disease or former ignored heart attack markers:

* Creases on ear lobes – particularly if they are present under the age of 40

* Fluid bags under the eyes or fluid accumulating under the pectorals in males

Got both... :(

Try not to panic! Getting an echocardiogram or a blood test called Pro-BNP will tell you if you have heart disease. Hopefully you don't and you have more peace of mind.

Stress is absolutely a risk factor. The constant cortisol and adrenaline surges does damage our arteries as well as slowly push us towards metabolic syndrome. Firefighters and cops have shorter life expediencies d/t the stressful jobs. Waking up from a dead sleep to a loud alarm, jumping into your firefighter uniform, and racing to alarms comes at a cost. Cops stress is obvious.

Last edited:
The double head dragon of nandrolone punching Lp(a) in da face. Yet the ramifications on thee good ole HDL-c and endothelial cells.

Stevie, so deca LOWERS lp(a)? It seems I may’ve read test did but didn’t know nandrolone did also....

Try not to panic! Getting an echocardiogram or a blood test called Pro-BNP will tell you if you have heart disease. Hopefully you don't and you have more peace of mind.

Ive never really heard those as being big signs. Things I would look for would be high resting heart rate, edema in the legs/ankles, getting out of breath easy, dizziness, etc. More classic symptoms. Wouldn't be a bad idea though to get looked at though considering bodybuilding. The echocardiogram and an EKG should be good. I don't know anything about the Pro-BNP test.

Only signs I had when I developed cardiomyopathy was the high resting heart rate and getting out of breath easy. I remember getting fairly winded just doing dumbbell curls!

He's completely wrong. He fails to differentiate between endurance/marathon runners and HIIT training. By his logic, sitting on the couch and never getting up is healthy. He is proof that anyone can spend time on google and know more about exercise than an average cardiologist.

He's a world renowned cardiologist (google Pedro Brugada) so who's word should we take, yours or his? ;) I for one would go for the renowned expert.

That theory is pure garbage.

The sedentary obese are not exercising their heart like any of us, and we are not even aerobics athletes. And their hearts are going to fail much sooner.

He didn't say being obese is heart healthy now did he. Obviously one and the same individual will probably live longer when sedentary but not obese as opposed to being sedentary AND obese.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws