nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Echocardiogram results: Feb 6, 2015
BP: 108/70
Heart rate: 58

The number on the right is what it was last time on Sep 8 2014 (Feb 2014 echo was wayyyy worse)
IVSd: 1.0 (0.6-1.1) 1.2
PWd: 0.9 (0.6-1.1) 1.2
LVDd: 5.1 (3.5-5.7) 5.7
LVDs: 3.4 (2.1-4.0) 3.0 (not sure why it increased, maybe measurement difference)
Aorta: 3.3 (2.5-3.7) 3.5
Left Atrium: 4.0 (2.3-4.0) 4.4
Ejection Fraction: 60% 60%
LV segmental wall motion: Normal Normal

Conclusions:
1. normal right and left ventricular systolic function
2. normal valve structures and doppler flows. S/p aortic root repair, normal in size = 3.3cm
3. no pericardial effusion

(I used to have abnormal septal wall motion, along with mild mitral valve regurgitation and mild tricupsid valve regurgitation back in September. I no longer have any of these anymore)

The main thing I wish would decrease more is the left atrium size. Still, the fact it went down a little in 5 months is a good sign.

Now this is a MAJOR improvement over what my results were in the past. One year ago, I had a shitty echo and haven't used any gear since. It shook me in my boots, and I ended up getting surgery to fix my aorta 5 months later (you all probably saw the thread).

This past September (5 months ago), I had another echo and it was only a small improvement over the February one. For the past 5 months, I changed my whole lifestyle. I made major improvements to my echo in only 5 months, which I am happy about.

Things that I improved

Here is what I have done...
- No weight training (obviously because I'm recovering from surgery, where they had to break open my sternum)
- training like a sprinter: HIIT cardio 4x per week with LISS on "off" days from HIIT
- Totally clean diet: only grass fed, free range, organic, healthy fats, veggies, fruits, etc. (I even eliminated grains a few months ago and have been doing keto the last 3 weeks). I also have been restricting calories the last 2 months to lose fat
- Massive amounts of supplements: both injectable and oral curcumin, injectable resveratrol, omega 3 fish oil liquid (high epa/dha), vitamin k2, ubiquinol, tocotrienols vitamin E, astaxanthin, vitamin c, humanofort, citrus bergamot, magnesium
- NO medication, EXCEPT TRT (140mg per week prescription)

Needless to say, I am quite pleased that I have made improvements. The only thing that makes me a touch nervous is the left atrium. It has to expand A LOT more for it to be serious, but still.

Shout out to Dante Trudel for laying out the blueprint for supplements, and John Meadows, for his diet blueprint.

I'm currently dieting down on keto. I'm 5'10 and I weighed 225lbs a year ago. When I had surgery, I was 215. After surgery, I quickly fell to 200lbs. Currently, I weigh 188lbs and would like to get down to 180lbs, which would make me extremely low bodyfat.

I would LOVE to get back on the sauce, one last 8 week blast sometime in March/April (8 months post surgery). The goal would be to get all my muscle back and maybe even more. Then after, back to my TRT dose for good and just maintain for life. I am thinking only an 8 week exposure to drugs, while maintaining my perfect diet, cardio, and supplement plan hopefully wouldn't kill me. For this reason, I am thinking of making it a heavy blast with gh/slin. My body will be completely primed at very low bodyfat coming off a diet, HIGH insulin sensitivity, and no weight training. My body will be like a sponge, and it would be beautiful to see what could happen. It is still a little scary to think about though, considering I actually had surgery to fix my aorta, which will thankfully never be an issue ever again in life.

If anyone has any questions, opinions, thoughts, anything. fire away. Don't be shy. I know there are some smart heart knowledge people here.

Good to see things are on the up and up.
Good info too.

damn man, that is some serious progress
thanks for laying the blueprint for others to follow
I bet a lot of people(including myself) now have evidence on paper of how much the heart can atrophy in a certain timeframe

btw, your supplement stack is killer
you got it from dante? well...yep...he knows his stuff.
what's the ETA on you being able to lift again?

Congrats bro. You really did a great job taking care of yourself :)

damn man, that is some serious progress
thanks for laying the blueprint for others to follow
I bet a lot of people(including myself) now have evidence on paper of how much the heart can atrophy in a certain timeframe

btw, your supplement stack is killer
you got it from dante? well...yep...he knows his stuff.
what's the ETA on you being able to lift again?

I hope so and thanks bro (and thx to everyone else)

DC's posts on pro muscle over the last couple of years where he lists out supplements everyone should be taking. I'll give Knight9 a shout out too for asking him all sorts of questions that have prompted him to make those posts. Stewie gets a shout out too just because his posts are such a wealth of knowledge that I have never been able to get from any doctor I've ever seen (Stewie, if you're reading this, feel free to bring me down to earth and let me know what I should worry about). You too, Trinity. It's almost sad that I learned more about health from old PM posts than anywhere else.

Here are two links I have bookmarked.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...-3-supplements-life-health-6.html#post1675773
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...rs-continually-going-thru-24.html#post1991307

I actually started light lifting in my building gym over the last few days. Just 15-20 minutes here and there to "test" it out. It actually feels pretty good and at this point, I'm just being cautious by waiting longer. I think I'll give it another 1-1.5 months before I un-freeze my gym membership. The last thing I need is to re-injure my sternum.

Hope that you keel progressing at this rate man.. You are definitely smart to be so careful and concerned about doing things as healthy as possible...

Could you post the numbers from the February 2014 test?

Sure, but I got it done with a different doctor so I don't have all the same measurements but here is what I got. btw, sometimes they can be off 0.1-0.3cm on some of these things. I was 5 weeks in on a test p/tren a blast at the time. I immediately stopped after and hadn't used anything since.

In feb, my EKG was abnormal just for starters (it was perfect the other day).

inferior vena cava was normal in size but with abnormal inspiratory collapse consistant with mildly elevated right atrial pressure (the other day, it was normal collapse)

left atrium: 4.2cm.
IVSd: 1.2
LVDd: 5.2cm
PWd: 1.3cm
There was trace mitral and tricupsid regurgitation.
EF was also 60% so that never changed.

It said I had LVH too

I know everyone loves pics, so here we go (sorry I only have selfies because I'm not comfortable asking someone else to take a pic for me lol)

I went from 230lbs
2hquu8l.jpg

2054jed.jpg

2jf0u11.png

to this (last week around 190lbs)
b824ja.png

Would like to get back to my prime as healthy as possible with PEDs and then maintain from there on with just TRT.

Last edited:
Echocardiogram results: Feb 6, 2015
BP: 108/70
Heart rate: 58

The number on the right is what it was last time on Sep 8 2014 (Feb 2014 echo was wayyyy worse)
IVSd: 1.0 (0.6-1.1) 1.2
PWd: 0.9 (0.6-1.1) 1.2
LVDd: 5.1 (3.5-5.7) 5.7
LVDs: 3.4 (2.1-4.0) 3.0 (not sure why it increased, maybe measurement difference)
Aorta: 3.3 (2.5-3.7) 3.5
Left Atrium: 4.0 (2.3-4.0) 4.4
Ejection Fraction: 60% 60%
LV segmental wall motion: Normal Normal

Conclusions:
1. normal right and left ventricular systolic function
2. normal valve structures and doppler flows. S/p aortic root repair, normal in size = 3.3cm
3. no pericardial effusion

(I used to have abnormal septal wall motion, along with mild mitral valve regurgitation and mild tricupsid valve regurgitation back in September. I no longer have any of these anymore)

The main thing I wish would decrease more is the left atrium size. Still, the fact it went down a little in 5 months is a good sign.

Now this is a MAJOR improvement over what my results were in the past. One year ago, I had a shitty echo and haven't used any gear since. It shook me in my boots, and I ended up getting surgery to fix my aorta 5 months later (you all probably saw the thread).

This past September (5 months ago), I had another echo and it was only a small improvement over the February one. For the past 5 months, I changed my whole lifestyle. I made major improvements to my echo in only 5 months, which I am happy about.

Things that I improved

Here is what I have done...
- No weight training (obviously because I'm recovering from surgery, where they had to break open my sternum)
- training like a sprinter: HIIT cardio 4x per week with LISS on "off" days from HIIT
- Totally clean diet: only grass fed, free range, organic, healthy fats, veggies, fruits, etc. (I even eliminated grains a few months ago and have been doing keto the last 3 weeks). I also have been restricting calories the last 2 months to lose fat
- Massive amounts of supplements: both injectable and oral curcumin, injectable resveratrol, omega 3 fish oil liquid (high epa/dha), vitamin k2, ubiquinol, tocotrienols vitamin E, astaxanthin, vitamin c, humanofort, citrus bergamot, magnesium
- NO medication, EXCEPT TRT (140mg per week prescription)

Needless to say, I am quite pleased that I have made improvements. The only thing that makes me a touch nervous is the left atrium. It has to expand A LOT more for it to be serious, but still.

Shout out to Dante Trudel for laying out the blueprint for supplements, and John Meadows, for his diet blueprint.

I'm currently dieting down on keto. I'm 5'10 and I weighed 225lbs a year ago. When I had surgery, I was 215. After surgery, I quickly fell to 200lbs. Currently, I weigh 188lbs and would like to get down to 180lbs, which would make me extremely low bodyfat.

I would LOVE to get back on the sauce, one last 8 week blast sometime in March/April (8 months post surgery). The goal would be to get all my muscle back and maybe even more. Then after, back to my TRT dose for good and just maintain for life. I am thinking only an 8 week exposure to drugs, while maintaining my perfect diet, cardio, and supplement plan hopefully wouldn't kill me. For this reason, I am thinking of making it a heavy blast with gh/slin. My body will be completely primed at very low bodyfat coming off a diet, HIGH insulin sensitivity, and no weight training. My body will be like a sponge, and it would be beautiful to see what could happen. It is still a little scary to think about though, considering I actually had surgery to fix my aorta, which will thankfully never be an issue ever again in life.

If anyone has any questions, opinions, thoughts, anything. fire away. Don't be shy. I know there are some smart heart knowledge people here.

Try to come down to 80mg test per week, 20mg EOD.

You are looking amazing, congratulations. You look 100 times better after dropped 40lbs IMO:D

You are looking amazing, congratulations. You look 100 times better after dropped 40lbs IMO:D

Thx but are you confusing the 3rd pic as current? I was like 225 in that one. Only the last pic I posted is current.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws