over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

heart ejection fraction rate based on aas compounds

2001bullitt

Newbies
so many of us including myself have had low ejection fraction prob as a result of aas usage. i guess anything below 50% is a sign of heart disease as compared to between 50%~70% being considered normal.

most everybody with low EF has or had been on trenprior… has anybody else had low EF using other compounds like maybe just test?

any gear will reduce EF if it causes hypertension that isn't remedied with medication or by other means
Yea it's not really the specific steroids that lower EF themselves. It's the issues they cause that can lower it, with high blood pressure being one of the primary causes.

so many of us including myself have had low ejection fraction prob as a result of aas usage. i guess anything below 50% is a sign of heart disease as compared to between 50%~70% being considered normal.

most everybody with low EF has or had been on trenprior… has anybody else had low EF using other compounds like maybe just test?

16% EF just test and hgh in May last year
but i also have non-compaction cardiomyopathy (genetic cardiomyopathy) that was found with a myocardbyopsy done last year June

but out of my experience:
your EF will typically be reduced while you are blasting. No matter which compounds.
Just do the experiment by yourself and get an echo while on trt and one while being on a blast

My EF was down to 26% 10 months ago … I suspect it was in that general failure zone for a bit but I never checked it and lived with the symptoms. I had used a bit of tren in my 20’s. My EF is now all the way up to 55%. My cardiologist couldn’t believe it. Get off all the toxic shit - stick to true TRT - regain your health and enjoy life. This shit ain’t worth dying over / having shit quality of life

16% EF just test and hgh in May last year
but i also have non-compaction cardiomyopathy (genetic cardiomyopathy) that was found with a myocardbyopsy done last year June

but out of my experience:
your EF will typically be reduced while you are blasting. No matter which compounds.
Just do the experiment by yourself and get an echo while on trt and one while being on a blast

M@NU what total amount would you call a blast, anything above true TRT? What about HRT? I'm asking because things often times are generalized. In this case I'm just curious on what constitutes a "blast" so the parameters are clear.

My EF was down to 26% 10 months ago … I suspect it was in that general failure zone for a bit but I never checked it and lived with the symptoms. I had used a bit of tren in my 20’s. My EF is now all the way up to 55%. My cardiologist couldn’t believe it. Get off all the toxic shit - stick to true TRT - regain your health and enjoy life. This shit ain’t worth dying over / having shit quality of life
That's awesome. I can't imagine how happy you were when you saw it jump up to 55%

That's awesome. I can't imagine how happy you were when you saw it jump up to 55%
Man - I did that new echo end of July and when my cardiologist called with results he was so confused/puzzled by it. Says he had never seen anything quite like it - on cardiac MRI in March 75-80% of both sides of heart were scarred/damaged/infiltrated and severely weakened … end of July and it was normal again with completely normal pumping. Said yearly check ups to monitor here on it.

I’ve spent a lot of time and money self experimenting on how to heal my heart and kidneys so it has been nice having all my hard work pay off. Now just finishing up healing my kidneys (have a rare 1/1,000,000 autoimmune disease called c3g that attacks my kidneys). My kidneys are just about healed up, too. Been enjoyable blowing the doctors minds lol and healing no thanks to them. If you want something done right have to take matters into our own hands and put in the time/effort. Worth it.

Man - I did that new echo end of July and when my cardiologist called with results he was so confused/puzzled by it. Says he had never seen anything quite like it - on cardiac MRI in March 75-80% of both sides of heart were scarred/damaged/infiltrated and severely weakened … end of July and it was normal again with completely normal pumping. Said yearly check ups to monitor here on it.

I’ve spent a lot of time and money self experimenting on how to heal my heart and kidneys so it has been nice having all my hard work pay off. Now just finishing up healing my kidneys (have a rare 1/1,000,000 autoimmune disease called c3g that attacks my kidneys). My kidneys are just about healed up, too. Been enjoyable blowing the doctors minds lol and healing no thanks to them. If you want something done right have to take matters into our own hands and put in the time/effort. Worth it.

That's just awesome. Would you mind sharing what compounds you used to improve your heart function?

What symptoms? I’ve used shit for a long time mostly test I don’t know what my EF is but my BP was 130/75 while my newborn was keeping me up all night and I panicked went to doc and he said your heart sounds great, your labs are good except hdl is low you’re fine you sound like a racehorse. That said on 1,000 mg of test my BP is 110/65-70 so maybe it’s genetic but I do place a high value on intense steady state cardio and have since I joined the USMC at 17 so the cardio maybe the magic.

M@NU what total amount would you call a blast, anything above true TRT? What about HRT? I'm asking because things often times are generalized. In this case I'm just curious on what constitutes a "blast" so the parameters are clear.

i would say anything above 250mg test and 2-3iu hgh should be considered as a blast.
i guess between true trt and that there wont happen really much.
some guys think 500mg test is safe. Run 500mg test a week for some weeks and get an echo and do it again after being on true trt for some weeks

What symptoms? I’ve used shit for a long time mostly test I don’t know what my EF is but my BP was 130/75 while my newborn was keeping me up all night and I panicked went to doc and he said your heart sounds great, your labs are good except hdl is low you’re fine you sound like a racehorse. That said on 1,000 mg of test my BP is 110/65-70 so maybe it’s genetic but I do place a high value on intense steady state cardio and have since I joined the USMC at 17 so the cardio maybe the magic.
on 16% EF i couldnt walk up some steps of stairs without requiring a break to catch some breath.
If you are below 20% you will definitely feel it. going up stairs or going uphill will have you puffing and huffing.
you will most likely have edema around your ankles (not just some sock marks that are 1mm deep).
blueish knuckles/lips/forehead due to lack of oxygen etc

how did it get so bad? and how did you fix it?

i would say anything above 250mg test and 2-3iu hgh should be considered as a blast.
i guess between true trt and that there wont happen really much.
some guys think 500mg test is safe. Run 500mg test a week for some weeks and get an echo and do it again after being on true trt for some weeks

I’m sure everyone is different and genetic factors also come into play..

But weren’t there studies done on people taking upwards of 600mg Test per week for like 6 months and they were perfectly fine??

I’d say Test is pretty damn safe on its own unless you’ve got some shitty genetic factors at play..

Wasn’t your situation a mixture of AAS use/abuse and genetic heart issues?? (Correct me if I’m wrong)…

I wouldn’t say 500mg of Test is all that harmful, especially for only a couple weeks. If diet, cardio (real cardio not that 20 min incline walk on a treadmill 3x per week bullshit cardio lol), health supps and things like blood pressure and sleep apnea, not being “too big” etc are all accounted for, it’s pretty damn safe..

how do you guys feel about GH? ive managed to improve my EF by staying on just my prescribed dose of test cyp but was wondering if anybody had any exp with their EF values changing negatively due to GH. the plan was 3iu of generic for lipolysis pre fasted cardio

I’m sure everyone is different and genetic factors also come into play..

But weren’t there studies done on people taking upwards of 600mg Test per week for like 6 months and they were perfectly fine??

I’d say Test is pretty damn safe on its own unless you’ve got some shitty genetic factors at play..

Wasn’t your situation a mixture of AAS use/abuse and genetic heart issues?? (Correct me if I’m wrong)…

I wouldn’t say 500mg of Test is all that harmful, especially for only a couple weeks. If diet, cardio (real cardio not that 20 min incline walk on a treadmill 3x per week bullshit cardio lol), health supps and things like blood pressure and sleep apnea, not being “too big” etc are all accounted for, it’s pretty damn safe..

sure there was a study, but i dont remember them doing echoes on the participants?
yeah, for me it was a combination of AAS "abuse" (dunno if abuse is right for 100mg test prop daily + 8iu hgh + 400mg primo weekly) and my genetic issue.

i didnt say 500mg will kill you. I said i am pretty sure any higher dosage will temporarely reduce your EF.
(but you are right, high dosage here is completely individual)

since i have a cardiologist appointment every 6 weeks (i have 2 docs and see them every 3 months and ive set my appointments that i see one every 6 weeks)
i have plenty room for "small but safe" experiments (many will call it dumb but i want to know what i can and what i can not do).
ive tried 2 or 3 times to increase my dosage above true trt - once ive gone from 105mg test cyp to 280mg test cyp and my EF droppd by 12% (from 41 to below 30). Of course there are some tolerances from measurement to measurement but 14% is too high to call it tolerance. Rest was identical - diet, cardio, supps, medication
ive also tried to raise test to 140mg and add 140mg of primo to it - this was good 2 go but my E2 dropped too low and i didnt feel well on this combination.

for my case - i believe my current trt setup of around 8mg test cyp daily + 4mg trest E daily + 2-3iu pharma hgh is as good as it can get while making improvements. I am sure i could double that for some weeks without getting any issues here and there but i will never be able to blast again.

I started blast n cruise 2.5 year ago, took my echo in the first month of steroid use and my EF was 72%. After one year of bnc i moved to blast only and took my echo that time, ef was 68%. Now one and half a year of running 700mg AAS coniniously my Ef was 70% and no enlargement. Never skimped on health supps.

Co
I started blast n cruise 2.5 year ago, took my echo in the first month of steroid use and my EF was 72%. After one year of bnc i moved to blast only and took my echo that time, ef was 68%. Now one and half a year of running 700mg AAS coniniously my Ef was 70% and no enlargement. Never skimped on health supps.
Couldnt edit my post. Worth to note I never ever took anything besides test, primo, var, mast during this time, also never took any fat burner.

on 16% EF i couldnt walk up some steps of stairs without requiring a break to catch some breath.
If you are below 20% you will definitely feel it. going up stairs or going uphill will have you puffing and huffing.
you will most likely have edema around your ankles (not just some sock marks that are 1mm deep).
blueish knuckles/lips/forehead due to lack of oxygen etc
Damn and it wasn’t permanent just from high BP and your cycle. I’m guessing you couldn’t lift at all?

sure there was a study, but i dont remember them doing echoes on the participants?
yeah, for me it was a combination of AAS "abuse" (dunno if abuse is right for 100mg test prop daily + 8iu hgh + 400mg primo weekly) and my genetic issue.

i didnt say 500mg will kill you. I said i am pretty sure any higher dosage will temporarely reduce your EF.
(but you are right, high dosage here is completely individual)

since i have a cardiologist appointment every 6 weeks (i have 2 docs and see them every 3 months and ive set my appointments that i see one every 6 weeks)
i have plenty room for "small but safe" experiments (many will call it dumb but i want to know what i can and what i can not do).
ive tried 2 or 3 times to increase my dosage above true trt - once ive gone from 105mg test cyp to 280mg test cyp and my EF droppd by 12% (from 41 to below 30). Of course there are some tolerances from measurement to measurement but 14% is too high to call it tolerance. Rest was identical - diet, cardio, supps, medication
ive also tried to raise test to 140mg and add 140mg of primo to it - this was good 2 go but my E2 dropped too low and i didnt feel well on this combination.

for my case - i believe my current trt setup of around 8mg test cyp daily + 4mg trest E daily + 2-3iu pharma hgh is as good as it can get while making improvements. I am sure i could double that for some weeks without getting any issues here and there but i will never be able to blast again.
when you went to 280mg of test and u saw the ef drop was that on test alone or was it 280mg test along with the primo and gh?

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass