over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heart Failure - Road to Recovery

Thanks guys :)
@maldorf:
maybe, maybe not.. i do not know either if it is damaging or not, same with the docs.
There are studies showing positives from ghrp/hgh usage but also negatives
I'd just live with your natural gh production. Do you have evidence that you are now naturally deficient in gh? That's what I'm doing, and I'm fine. I had a bad heart attack too. IMO, any exogenous hormones are introducing risks. Why take something if your body can produce it naturally?

I'd just live with your natural gh production. Do you have evidence that you are now naturally deficient in gh? That's what I'm doing, and I'm fine. I had a bad heart attack too. IMO, any exogenous hormones are introducing risks. Why take something if your body can produce it naturally?

well, i simply feel better since im using the hgh (pharma, not with generics)
i have good sleep, i have good skin, my nails look better etc.
I was off the GH for 3 weeks beginning of january when i was in hospital and the week after and reintroducing it, i did not get any weight gain, i did not get an increase in resting HR etc.
I definitely had much worse sleep when i was on generics or off.
so right now it seems the positives overweight. And since i am getting regular checkups from my cardiologists (every 6-8 weeks) i would assume that if it goes in the wrong direction we would see it in time.
the fact that my heart size improved (got smaller) is more important for me and my doc than rising EF, since remodeling of the heart is always a sign of improvement. EF depends on way more factors

and dont get me wrong: i appreciate your advises and i totally respect your opinion and i am glad that you are here checking in and telling me what you would do.
i would say right now that i am still "sane" with what i am doing. its almost a year and i have hold back from any stupid dosages, increases in roids etc and i do not plan to do that shit ever again.

well, i simply feel better since im using the hgh (pharma, not with generics)
i have good sleep, i have good skin, my nails look better etc.
I was off the GH for 3 weeks beginning of january when i was in hospital and the week after and reintroducing it, i did not get any weight gain, i did not get an increase in resting HR etc.
I definitely had much worse sleep when i was on generics or off.
so right now it seems the positives overweight. And since i am getting regular checkups from my cardiologists (every 6-8 weeks) i would assume that if it goes in the wrong direction we would see it in time.
the fact that my heart size improved (got smaller) is more important for me and my doc than rising EF, since remodeling of the heart is always a sign of improvement. EF depends on way more factors

and dont get me wrong: i appreciate your advises and i totally respect your opinion and i am glad that you are here checking in and telling me what you would do.
i would say right now that i am still "sane" with what i am doing. its almost a year and i have hold back from any stupid dosages, increases in roids etc and i do not plan to do that shit ever again.
Yeah, if you're going to use gh you are doing it the right way. I hope th gh is coming straight from a real pharmacy, otherwise you risk not getting what you think it should be.

Are you like me and do trt through an endocrinologist? I can't remember. I use 100 mg/ wk and have been fine on that for the past 14 years. It's certainly possible to use these substances responsibly.

Yeah, if you're going to use gh you are doing it the right way. I hope th gh is coming straight from a real pharmacy, otherwise you risk not getting what you think it should be.

Are you like me and do trt through an endocrinologist? I can't remember. I use 100 mg/ wk and have been fine on that for the past 14 years. It's certainly possible to use these substances responsibly.

in germany it is done via an urologist/andrologist.
Yes, i work together with one
i use 10-15mg daily so more or less the same.
Usually you get prescribed 250mg e2-e3w but ive talked him into self adminstering it. He can not tell me it is okay to do so, so we "pretend" my family doc injects me daily

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear