over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heart Failure - Road to Recovery

so i got released from hospital again and have to take antibiotics now (clindamycin). I hope i tolerate that one good too.
Surgery was quite okay, it was shocking for me to hear that they pulled almost 100ml of pus out of my shoulder.
How i got the abscess - no clue. The only mistake i might have done was not to wait 60s for the desinfection water to work (they
told me one should wait 60s after desinfecting which, i have to admit, i have not done.. more like 10-15s)
No pain medication needed since pain is almost non existant, function is there, i can move my arm quite well.

now i might have to change my appointment for my important echo since i dont want to go their "weakend" by surger and antibiotics. Ill probably put it 10 days in future

The product could not be sterile and you may have done everything correctly.

What brand is it?

I'd throw it away and request a refund from the manufacturer.

How did the big doctor appointment go?

Hey Maldorf,

well, good on one hand, not so good on the other.
So my ejection fraction is still rising. This time it was 32%, so another increase.
This is the good news.
The bad news is that it is still relatively low and they still want me to implant a defibrillator.
And i know you will probably want to beat me right now but i have, right now, declined the implantation of the icd.
I know you think i am dumb but i was in hospital 4 times this year, i dont want anymore.
Furthermore, EF is still rising and is close the the limit. And i dont feel bad in daily activity, no arythmea, bp and hr are nice etc.

and trust me, making this decision wasnt easy

Hey Maldorf,

well, good on one hand, not so good on the other.
So my ejection fraction is still rising. This time it was 32%, so another increase.
This is the good news.
The bad news is that it is still relatively low and they still want me to implant a defibrillator.
And i know you will probably want to beat me right now but i have, right now, declined the implantation of the icd.
I know you think i am dumb but i was in hospital 4 times this year, i dont want anymore.
Furthermore, EF is still rising and is close the the limit. And i dont feel bad in daily activity, no arythmea, bp and hr are nice etc.

and trust me, making this decision wasnt easy
I would support you only if you are still wearing the vest while you wait to recover more. Are you?

If they took the vest and you are left with no protection now, then that is crazy. Find a way to get the vest back, even if you have to pay for it on your own. I sure hope they were good enough to leave you with the vest until your EF gets back to a safe number. EF can go down too, so you just dont know what will happen. If you have a run of V tach, it would most likely kill you fast. I would have died now about 10 times I think. I lost count.

I would support you only if you are still wearing the vest while you wait to recover more. Are you?

If they took the vest and you are left with no protection now, then that is crazy. Find a way to get the vest back, even if you have to pay for it on your own. I sure hope they were good enough to leave you with the vest until your EF gets back to a safe number. EF can go down too, so you just dont know what will happen. If you have a run of V tach, it would most likely kill you fast. I would have died now about 10 times I think. I lost count.
i still have it until 9th octobre.
i will have another appointment next thursday to measure EF.
after 9th octobre the vest will be gone.

i still have it until 9th octobre.
i will have another appointment next thursday to measure EF.
after 9th octobre the vest will be gone.
See about keeping it longer and pay for it on your own if you must. Chris on here stopped using his and died not long after. It's very dangerous, especially if you are exercising.

If you do get a defibrillator, it's just a one night stay the night of your surgery. It's a simple operation. I just had a 3rd lead put in and they just let me go home, no hospital stay.

Thread about the passing of Chris.

so i had another appointment last friday. EF rose again. its now something around 33.
We discussed about the defi and the vest and the plan right now if following:
- vest will be removed, defi appointment will not be made right now
- follow up meeting in 5 weeks, check the situation; discuss about defi

i was quite okay but now since sunday, i am not sure anymore. I did anything that is hurting my heart right now i believe but i dont know what.
I had (still have slightly) a cold (runny nose, sore throat, some diarrhea) since saturday and starting monday, i have also gotten palpitations.
my heart beats pretty fast most of the time and i dont feel very well.
Went to the doc yesterday and they did a troponin T diptest (blooddrops) which came out negative. Also ECG which showed the fast pulse and the palpitations but he said it is nothing critical. he also ordered blood test. He assumes due to diuretica, diarrhea and increased sweating due to the infect it might be electrolyte shift..
this situation gives me a lot of panic because due to higher heart rate my breathing is also affected and i feel much worse

so i had another appointment last friday. EF rose again. its now something around 33.

i was quite okay but now since sunday, i am not sure anymore. I did anything that is hurting my heart right now i believe but i dont know what.
I had (still have slightly) a cold (runny nose, sore throat, some diarrhea) since saturday and starting monday, i have also gotten palpitations.
Went to the doc yesterday and they did a troponin T diptest (blooddrops) which came out negative. Also ECG which showed the fast pulse and the palpitations but he said it is nothing critical. he also ordered blood test. He assumes due to diuretica, diarrhea and increased sweating due to the infect it might be electrolyte shift..
this situation gives me a lot of panic because due to higher heart rate my breathing is also affected and i feel much worse
IMO you are crazy to go without a vest or defibrillator. You are going to be 5 weeks just walking around with no help? I definitely would not exercise at all. Just my opinion. Ive had my defibrillator have to go off just walking on the treadmill. If I didnt have it, I would have died then. I would have died in 2008.

My advice is to get one now. It sounds like the doctor will do it for you now? You have to understand that if you get into V tach and dont get defibrillated fast, you WILL die. Ive gone into V tach and would have been dead in about 1 minute or so. Would have been in asystole. It can happen really fast. Sometimes you get lucky and get stuck in V tach and it can last hours. Thats when you call 911 and they rush you to the hospital. Ive been through it a lot. Chris I mentioned in the post above died because he had no vest or defibrillator.

You if lose your vest and then get no defibrillator, then I would not stress your heart at all during that time. Even then it can get screwed up. Like if you get angry or startled. A quick shot of your adrenaline can trigger it. I got pissed off once because a package I was supposed to get didnt arrive and I had been on the road about 8 hours for a trip. My defibrillator had to go off. Even psychological stress can do it.

Now, you never had your vest go off. Maybe you dont need a defibrillator now. Maybe you can get by, but maybe you cannot. Later on your heart could get worse.

Why wont they let you have the vest for another 5 weeks while you wait? Thats crazy.

What's your resting heart rate? Did they test BNP?

@maldorf:
well, thats how the health system works here..

@Needmassquick: resting heart rate right now is 80-85, probably due to the infect or whatever
during the night its high 50 low 60s.
only during the day it gets high for whatever reason. but i think it is already better than yesterday.
i am on a high dose nebivolol, so usually its low 50s during the night and around 64-66 during the day sitting
they did not test BNP, they did the troponin T sensitive quick test (cutoff < 0,1ng/ml)

@maldorf:
well, thats how the health system works here..

@Needmassquick: resting heart rate right now is 80-85, probably due to the infect or whatever
during the night its high 50 low 60s.
only during the day it gets high for whatever reason. but i think it is already better than yesterday.
i am on a high dose nebivolol, so usually its low 50s during the night and around 64-66 during the day sitting
they did not test BNP, they did the troponin T sensitive quick test (cutoff < 0,1ng/ml)
I pray you're OK. Hopefully your heart improves more. Are they willing to put in a defibrillator now, or has the healthcare system not approved that either?

he said since im so close to the cutoff (being 35%) it could be done but it would take some time for approval.

he said since im so close to the cutoff (being 35%) it could be done but it would take some time for

he said since im so close to the cutoff (being 35%) it could be done but it would take some time for approval.
Be careful.

so short update since i didnt write anything for a long time.
I was doing damn great after this infect (above posts) was gone.
I was full of energy, workouts were good, cardio was good, everything was fine.
last week wednesday i did get my third vaccine. (5.01)
from Saturday on, ive started to feel like crap, shortness of breath, heart rate up again, etc. etc.
this morning it was so severe that ive went into hospital.
My lungs were full of water again, have to stay some days.
not sure why the third vaccine suddenly hit me like that, the other 2 were a breeze..
(hope i am allowed to post that)

so short update since i didnt write anything for a long time.
I was doing damn great after this infect (above posts) was gone.
I was full of energy, workouts were good, cardio was good, everything was fine.
last week wednesday i did get my third vaccine. (5.01)
from Saturday on, ive started to feel like crap, shortness of breath, heart rate up again, etc. etc.
this morning it was so severe that ive went into hospital.
My lungs were full of water again, have to stay some days.
not sure why the third vaccine suddenly hit me like that, the other 2 were a breeze..
(hope i am allowed to post that)

hope you feel better bro

hey guys,
thanks for your support.
Unfortunately, not really.
It seems "something" (docs wont say vaccine for sure, but for me the timing is proof enough) crashed my whole system.
Every blood value was more or less off (ALT/AST several 100, GGT over 100, creatinine high.. but those bloods were drawn after i got a contrast fluid for the MRT, so dont know how that affected them), i had nausea and very strong stomach pain from sunday to wendesday morning, high pulse, shortness of breath
My heart ejection fraction is back down to only a touch above 20% which makes me extremely sad since i was on such a good way. Ive felt strong, i had energy etc etc and now i am almost back to baseline, feeling sluggish etc.
On saturday ive released myself from hospital because the docs seemed to not know what they were doing.
on tuesday my lungs were x-rayed and they saw water (which i knew and heard). i got lasix 80mg morning 40mg midday to get it out.
By wednesday afternoon my nausea was gone and i had immense appetitet and ate like a horse.
to determine, if i still had water, they simply put me on a scale in the morning.
Thursday weight was up due to the eating and what did they do? 80mg more lasix, patient got more water again
Ive told them about the eating etc. but they simply didnt want to listen, they have their Schema and this is what they do.
friday and saturday ive felt like crap due to dehydration. Could barely stand up etc.
Also, i was put on entresto again although ive told them i didnt feel well the last 2 times ive tried. (ignored, i should try again)

the hardest thing right now is mental.
ive worked hard to get back to the novembre EF of over 40%.
now i am at 20 again. I was so happy what ive achieved, that i could do sports, was strong and full of energy.
now i am nothing but a shadow of myself from 2 weeks ago.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear