Kilo Klub Member
- Sep 3, 2006
so i got released from hospital again and have to take antibiotics now (clindamycin). I hope i tolerate that one good too.
Surgery was quite okay, it was shocking for me to hear that they pulled almost 100ml of pus out of my shoulder.
How i got the abscess - no clue. The only mistake i might have done was not to wait 60s for the desinfection water to work (they
told me one should wait 60s after desinfecting which, i have to admit, i have not done.. more like 10-15s)
No pain medication needed since pain is almost non existant, function is there, i can move my arm quite well.
now i might have to change my appointment for my important echo since i dont want to go their "weakend" by surger and antibiotics. Ill probably put it 10 days in future
The product could not be sterile and you may have done everything correctly.
What brand is it?
I'd throw it away and request a refund from the manufacturer.