over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heart Failure - Road to Recovery

With a Echo would you see red flags for EF?
Yes, they are able to calculate ejection fraction using an echo. I think it is probably the most common way to do it. Its not the only way.

Which brand(s) were you using?
Ive used many brands over the time. Mostly generics apart from 2 times genotropin
when ive massively dosed i got, similar to @Biggerp73 , generics for a very low price. It was a chinese generic sold over alibaba.
Purity and Dimer were not so good which probably made the situation even worse..

non-invasively yes it is.
A MUGA scan is another way, and that's not too invasive. Just requires the injection of a radioactive isotope. Ive had those as well. My cardiologist feels that it's not much more accurate for ejection fraction, but it does provide other info such as perfusion of cardiac tissue.

When I developed my cardiomyopathy, I wasn't taking gh at all. Just steroids.

A MUGA scan is another way, and that's not too invasive. Just requires the injection of a radioactive isotope. Ive had those as well. My cardiologist feels that it's not much more accurate for ejection fraction, but it does provide other info such as perfusion of cardiac tissue.
yes you're right, but i consider nuc med more invasive than an echo, but yes you can say its non-invasive. i feel the v-gram is better than both, but now i'm talking invasive lol.

I hear the following about once a week now (dont overlook what these supplements can do)

(this one is from today)

"Hey dante, I just wanted to reach out and since we spoke about 5 weeks ago I've followed all of your recommendations and protocol with the heart supplements and my MRI last week showed I was already back up to 50% EF, where as 1 month prior I was at 35%. I just want to thank you once again for taking all that time to correspond with me and help guide me thru a difficult situation. Much appreciated brother"

I hear the following about once a week now (dont overlook what these supplements can do)

(this one is from today)

"Hey dante, I just wanted to reach out and since we spoke about 5 weeks ago I've followed all of your recommendations and protocol with the heart supplements and my MRI last week showed I was already back up to 50% EF, where as 1 month prior I was at 35%. I just want to thank you once again for taking all that time to correspond with me and help guide me thru a difficult situation. Much appreciated brother"
thanks for chiming in.
so it this your recommendation as laid out by @Biggerp73 ?
"Apigenin was 200mg twice per day and pycnogenol was 100mg twice per day. I feel great".
i still have apegenin but did not bring consider it right now because it was mentioned nowhere.
My stack is listed on page 1, pycnogenol is part of it.
Wondering why no Ubiquinol?

no what i advised Biggerp73 was (im in a rush so i have to do this quick) but i base this on the situation

high dose ubiquinol and pycogenol (if i remember right 200mg morn and nite of ubiquinol and 100mg morn and nite of pycogenol) (22% increase in Ejection Fraction!)

apigenin at 200mg morn and nite

curcumin depending on brand a hefty dose morning and nite (meriva, novasol or another very reknown well established brand)

Too many studies to quote (just put curcumin cardiomyopathy or curcumin heart failure or curcumin Left ventricular hypertrophy in google)

There might have been something else in there (Ribose or L carnitine) I cannot remember exactly...but L-carnitine has a lot of usage literature regarding this problem

thanks dante
so basically i take all apart from apegenin already. Ill get that too.
I take oral L-Car Tartarte but i might get some injectable since it is much better.
and thanks again for chiming in, really appreciate it

What brand of apigenin do you recommend?

no what i advised Biggerp73 was (im in a rush so i have to do this quick) but i base this on the situation

high dose ubiquinol and pycogenol (if i remember right 200mg morn and nite of ubiquinol and 100mg morn and nite of pycogenol) (22% increase in Ejection Fraction!)

apigenin at 200mg morn and nite

curcumin depending on brand a hefty dose morning and nite (meriva, novasol or another very reknown well established brand)

Too many studies to quote (just put curcumin cardiomyopathy or curcumin heart failure or curcumin Left ventricular hypertrophy in google)

There might have been something else in there (Ribose or L carnitine) I cannot remember exactly...but L-carnitine has a lot of usage literature regarding this problem

What brand of apigenin do you recommend?
just wanted to ask the same :D
there seems to be more versions, e.g. derived from camille or dervided from grapefruit for example.
Does that matter?

All the apigenin supplements I had looked at before are gone. Whats left is either a mixture or a chamomile extract with 1.2% apigenin.

just wanted to ask the same :D
there seems to be more versions, e.g. derived from camille or dervided from grapefruit for example.
Does that matter?

All the apigenin supplements I had looked at before are gone. Whats left is either a mixture or a chamomile extract with 1.2% apigenin.
i am in EU and there are some on amazon.
Both kinds.
Both kinds pretty expensive (62€ for 60x200mg for example)

Im in the US and I dont see any pure apigenin. I saw a few a couple months ago. I did a search and it must be hard to come by because there one site scalping a bottle for 900 USD.

i am in EU and there are some on amazon.
Both kinds.
Both kinds pretty expensive (62€ for 60x200mg for example)

Im in the US and I dont see any pure apigenin. I saw a few a couple months ago. I did a search and it must be hard to come by because there one site scalping a bottle for 900 USD.

I hate to say this but i usually recommend Swanson but they are totally sold out all over the place. You do not want the chamomile version because its so low percentage apigenin. The only place i know you can get apigenin right now is in Abolic from the Lab supplements (which i own)....not trying to shill but there is no high percentage apigenin out there right now on Amazon, Swanson etc that i know of.....and i usually push the Swanson brand because I dont like to look like im pushing my own products

Shill. Lol. Not one sane person would accuse you of that. A lot of the stuff in my cabinet comes from TN and I didnt even know you were the owner until after I was getting supps from there. You have the reputation you have for a reason. I actually went and looked and saw for myself before I asked and you are correct.

Whats the reason for the shortage? Do you have any inside knowledge?

I hate to say this but i usually recommend Swanson but they are totally sold out all over the place. You do not want the chamomile version because its so low percentage apigenin. The only place i know you can get apigenin right now is in Abolic from the Lab supplements (which i own)....not trying to shill but there is no high percentage apigenin out there right now on Amazon, Swanson etc that i know of.....and i usually push the Swanson brand because I dont like to look like im pushing my own products

Shill. Lol. Not one sane person would accuse you of that. A lot of the stuff in my cabinet comes from TN and I didnt even know you were the owner until after I was getting supps from there. You have the reputation you have for a reason. I actually went and looked and saw for myself before I asked and you are correct.

Whats the reason for the shortage? Do you have any inside knowledge?

Appreciate the compliments. On the shortage..I have no idea.....we checked and double checked yesterday and our apigenin is readily available still. I know ive increases Swansons sales though because i see people in the comments on Amazon on that products saying "dante trudel recommended this"......but I really dont know why Swanson is out

is your supplement available EU domestic?
ive looked for it but couldnt find any..
thanks!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner