over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heart Failure - Road to Recovery

hey maldorf,
unfortunately not, i am still waiting. The response is always the same, biopsy takes time, much do to right now, blabla.
I was promised to get "something" latest beginning of next week.
The good news is that we made it possible (well, my doc) that i can have the vest another 8 weeks. This means in total i will have it 17 weeks, usually is it 12 weeks.
This gives me and my heart more time to regenerate.
As already said, i switched medication since i couldnt tolerate entresto.
right now i am on
5x 5mg torasemid (3x morning, 2x midday)
16mg candesartan morning, 8mg evening
6,25mg nebivolol morning (in creasing this one since i really feel it doing good)
25mg eplerenone morning

additionally:
800mg-1000mg ubiquinol (yes, you read right, ive received my big expensive pack and i take 800-1000mg kaneka daily) --> i feel this helps immensly
10g d-ribose daily split in 2 servings
3g taurine daily split in 2 servings
500mg apigenin
1600mg meriva curcumin
5g krill oil 8g fish oil split in 2 servings
40mg PQQ
12mg axanthine
2x 1g vit c
2x 800mg mag l-thereonate (or whatever its called)
+ the basic multi vit, zinc, ..

since saturday, ive added a low dose tb500 and bpc157 to the mix since ive read good stuff about them being used in CHF patients.
That's insane that it's been more than a week and no response on the test. Simply incredible. I feel for you. Hang in there. Glad my medical system here isn't like that.

There is one amino acid I tried and it messed with my heart rhythm. It was supposed to be good for the heart. L-carnitine maybe? Had to stop after a couple of days even on low dose.

Gotta watch this stuff.

There is one amino acid I tried and it messed with my heart rhythm. It was supposed to be good for the heart. L-carnitine maybe? Had to stop after a couple of days even on low dose.

Gotta watch this stuff.
right now i have to say that i feel amazing with this "stack" (well, "amazing" for how i should feel with my EF, lets say it this way^^)
i am also riding my ergometer bike 45-1hour LISS 4times a week. And i have to say, some months ago i was more exhausted after it than i am right now.
Also, the change of medication lead to a very acceptable BP for me.
it hovers around 102 to 107 / 61-65 right now. Only slight sides at this level.
Also, my "daily" HR dropped from high 70's-low 80°s to mid 60's right now. ("daily" HR means the median during random times of the day). This makes me especially happy.
For l-carnitine, i dont take the oral form but the inj. 500-800mg daily.
Dunno if it makes a difference, just forgot to add it

Thanks Dante, I will look into it. The only one I'm not sold on is the pycnogenol. I've seen the study but it was combined with CoQ10 and there are numerous studies showing the benefits of CoQ10/ubiquinol alone. It would be good for someone to show pycnogenol doing anything on it's on, or comparing pyc+CoQ10 vs CoQ10 to see if there is even any additional benefit to it.

I do take curcumin and ubiquinol at fairly high doses, 1.2g Life Extension brand and 300mg Jarrow's brand respectively. I've read that Apigenin is found in sufficient quantities in fruits and vegetables but it admittedly is not one I've studied much.

Shame we can't get larger trials on these supplements. Often times when they are taken to large randomized controlled trials they are found to not be as helpful as expected, but alas that is the nature of supplements.
A friend suffered EF 22, he started Pyc+curcumin+ubi during 6 months, the result was EF 43 without treatment.

A friend suffered EF 22, he started Pyc+curcumin+ubi during 6 months, the result was EF 43 without treatment.
I feel like high dosed ubiquinol makes the biggest difference.
Since ive added it in high dosages i feel like i have more energy and less exhaustion

That's great but it doesn't tell us anything about pycnogenol. For all we know he would have seen the same improvement with curcumin+ubiquinol, not to mention possible regression to the mean effects.

That's great but it doesn't tell us anything about pycnogenol. For all we know he would have seen the same improvement with curcumin+ubiquinol, not to mention possible regression to the mean effects.
Yes, I don't know how it works for the heart

Well pycnogenol increases blood circulation so it is plausible it would help. Taurine does that as well though, which is one of the single most effective heart health supplements.

Well pycnogenol increases blood circulation so it is plausible it would help. Taurine does that as well though, which is one of the single most effective heart health supplements.
Doesn't taurine need to be taken at a min of 3 grams? It's so cheap and IMHO very important.

Doesn't taurine need to be taken at a min of 3 grams? It's so cheap and IMHO very important.
Yes 3g is enough to have effects. Some studies suggest between 4 and 6g.

Garlic, olive oil, hawthorn is a great stak for the heart :
Increase blood circulation
Decreases hypertension
Prevention of angina pointrin
Atherosclerosis (thinning effect on the blood thanks to its ability to dissolve small clots)

As I’ve gotten older and more experienced, I really don’t think anyone should use AAS unless they are willing to take the necessary health supplements. We all know there’s no absolutes, but if you are going to run gear be prepared to buy the necessary sups….just my opinion.

Could even be less if you're getting enough from your diet. I take 3g per day personally. There is a supplement I take that combines 5g creatine, 4g glutamine, and 2g taurine called CGT and it's made by NutraBio. I like all in one supplements like that.

Could even be less if you're getting enough from your diet. I take 3g per day personally. There is a supplement I take that combines 5g creatine, 4g glutamine, and 2g taurine called CGT and it's made by NutraBio. I like all in one supplements like that.
I like that company. They are reputable. Thanks, buddy.

Hey mald is there anyway we can talk privately suffered my first heart attack @ 30
Yeah. Just give me a private message. Wow, 30 is young. I was 38 when I had mine and almost died.

Ill be getting more information but stent was put LAD.

I dont think it was a full on heart attack?

I literally had chest pains for 30 mins decided to hit up ER, they gave me some asprin 4 hours later pain was gone.

they decided to keep me due to my troponins being high 2 days later ran a cath through groin to check why my EF was 50.

Found a good amount of plaque was told and then they stent it.
Sounds like you dodged a bullet. Good thing you listened to your body a d went to the ER. Too bad they didn't do the cath on the 1st day. Your ekg must have been normal.

The ekg will show an elevated ST segment if you're having a heart attack or a recent one.

Crazy to have that much plaque so young. I didn't have much at all and it was a blood clot the caused my 100% blockage.

Ill be getting more information but stent was put LAD.

I dont think it was a full on heart attack?

I literally had chest pains for 30 mins decided to hit up ER, they gave me some asprin 4 hours later pain was gone.

they decided to keep me due to my troponins being high 2 days later ran a cath through groin to check why my EF was 50.

Found a good amount of plaque was told and then they stent it.

Depending on how how high the troponin gets are from my understanding that is considered a heart attack. It sounds like a may have been a minor one which is good.

Depending on how how high the troponin gets are from my understanding that is considered a heart attack. It sounds like a may have been a minor one which is good.
Yeah, between that and the ekg reading they should have a good idea. With me they saw the ST segment elevation and took me right to the cath lab in about 30 minutes less. I was impressed because it was 2 am too.

I believe it was not major or a full blockage as soon as they saw my EF 50% they decided to do cath in a day and then they must of seen the plaque.

At this point I’m trying to do research to somehow reverse at least what i can of plaque starting with a fish diet, broccoli etc.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear