over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heart Failure - Road to Recovery

I believe it was not major or a full blockage as soon as they saw my EF 50% they decided to do cath in a day and then they must of seen the plaque.

At this point I’m trying to do research to somehow reverse at least what i can of plaque starting with a fish diet, broccoli etc.
I hope you're taking a statin now.

I hope you're taking a statin now.

Statin, BP Med my bp has been 110-120, 60-70 compared to 140-160 90sish

I will let you know what statin and BP med i will be taking soon.

Spoke to the cardiologist my damage was very minimal due to catching it so fast and soon.

Was told it was better to be caught now than A huge plague would of been deadlier 10 years from now.

Statin, BP Med my bp has been 110-120, 60-70 compared to 140-160 90sish

I will let you know what statin and BP med i will be taking soon.

Spoke to the cardiologist my damage was very minimal due to catching it so fast and soon.

Was told it was better to be caught now than A huge plague would of been deadlier 10 years from now.
Yes, for sure. Its a great thing that you had the chest pain. A lot of guys like me dont have any pain. I had a massive heart attack squatting in the gym and had zero heart pains. My right coronary was 100% occluded for hours. All I had was nausea and heart burn feeling. If I had chest pain I would have called 911 from the gym. Wish I had called, but the symptoms I had didnt fit the classic.

Glad you are ok.

Yes, for sure. Its a great thing that you had the chest pain. A lot of guys like me dont have any pain. I had a massive heart attack squatting in the gym and had zero heart pains. My right coronary was 100% occluded for hours. All I had was nausea and heart burn feeling. If I had chest pain I would have called 911 from the gym. Wish I had called, but the symptoms I had didnt fit the classic.

Glad you are ok.

Thank you i been seeing your heart issues for years I have been around quite time not under this name under PM.

You Never know what can happen.

But also i will be doing cardio.. something which i have never done to be honest.

Hoping to somehow reverse the plaque in some sort of way i will be doing much research.

But the doc told me i was lucky had similar case in hospital with COVID factors etc and they did not make it.

So i quess things can be much worse just gotta try to reverse to the most i can i was told I barely had much damage which i was lucky but the plaque was there and a stent was placed.

Very similar to me.

I'm 31 (almost 32). I started lifting in 2005 as a fat kid. Lost a ton of weight and got skinny, then started juicing in 2009. Stayed on AAS until 2014. Then in February 2019 I got back on AAS to get in shape for my 30th birthday. Starting August 2019 I began high dose HGH. By October I was using at least 15iu per day, but sometimes as much as 45iu per day. Went to the hospital in November with trouble breathing, they thought I had pneumonia and kept me on antibiotics for a week. Got out of the hospital and took a few weeks off the GH for money reasons. Then, in December, went back on the GH @ 30iu per day. The day after Christmas I went to the hospital with the same symptoms as November, but was diagnosed with congestive heart failure and an EF of around 20%. The doctor gave me losartan, carvedilol, and lasix. I messaged Dante and he advised apigenin, curcumin, ubiquinol, and pycnogenol. I've been using those since then. Although I dropped the lasix after a couple weeks. I haven't had my EF rechecked but my bpm and blood pressure are consistently low now. I definitely think the primary cause was the GH.
45 ius daily ???? Am in being an asshole but who the hell needs 45 ius of hgh a day

Also none of my business but it almost sounds like an addiction, which I know all to well, but luckily it never ran over into the anabolics and compounds, took opiates for years and some stimulants but lucky that is long gone, but I can see this happening w anything food drugs gambling etc. hope this guy is doing better now.

Also none of my business but it almost sounds like an addiction, which I know all to well, but luckily it never ran over into the anabolics and compounds, took opiates for years and some stimulants but lucky that is long gone, but I can see this happening w anything food drugs gambling etc. hope this guy is doing better now.

of course it is an addiction.
and i am glad (well, at first i wasnt but now i am) that my family supports me as much as they can. Especially my mum.
The first thing she did is she emptied my whole stash and destroyed it. After getting released from hospital, the first thing i would like to have done is to kill her (dont take it literally). I was mad as hell since ive always bought in bulk and had stashed quite a bit of stuff.
but now thinking back, she did the right thing to.

a small update regarding my case:
ive called the hospital two days ago "asking" (well, i wasnt really friendly anymore .. i am patient but it is now the 6th week without any information) where the fuck my results are.
I was told the result will come in latest 2 weeks. (even promised)
so i sit here and wait.
all in all i feel quite good. I have tiatred up my nebivolol dosage and i take
7,5mg nebivolol
20mg torasemid (increased for a short time, now reduced again)
25mg eplerenone
16mg candesartan (decreased)

right now. This brings me to a BP of around 105/60 and a heart rate at night @median 45 and at rest during the day around 55-57 which i am happy with.
I do my sports (3x LISS cycling for around an hour, 3-4x weights for around 60-70mins). No deadlifts, free rows, squats, leg press since they but a ton of pressure on me but apart from that i can do everything quite well. ive changed excersise execution to a lower decadence and more squeezing so i dont need too much weight to stimulate the muscle. Also, i often pre-exhaust..
my weight is more or less steady at 90kg which is a bit depressing since i am really trying to lose weight and i eat close to nothing (70g carbs from veggies, 275-300g protein, 40g fats). Still my body doesnt want to let go of more weight. I dont have much fat anymore so maybe thats the issue..

of course it is an addiction.
and i am glad (well, at first i wasnt but now i am) that my family supports me as much as they can. Especially my mum.
The first thing she did is she emptied my whole stash and destroyed it. After getting released from hospital, the first thing i would like to have done is to kill her (dont take it literally). I was mad as hell since ive always bought in bulk and had stashed quite a bit of stuff.
but now thinking back, she did the right thing to.

a small update regarding my case:
ive called the hospital two days ago "asking" (well, i wasnt really friendly anymore .. i am patient but it is now the 6th week without any information) where the fuck my results are.
I was told the result will come in latest 2 weeks. (even promised)
so i sit here and wait.
all in all i feel quite good. I have tiatred up my nebivolol dosage and i take
7,5mg nebivolol
20mg torasemid (increased for a short time, now reduced again)
25mg eplerenone
16mg candesartan (decreased)

right now. This brings me to a BP of around 105/60 and a heart rate at night @median 45 and at rest during the day around 55-57 which i am happy with.
I do my sports (3x LISS cycling for around an hour, 3-4x weights for around 60-70mins). No deadlifts, free rows, squats, leg press since they but a ton of pressure on me but apart from that i can do everything quite well. ive changed excersise execution to a lower decadence and more squeezing so i dont need too much weight to stimulate the muscle. Also, i often pre-exhaust..
my weight is more or less steady at 90kg which is a bit depressing since i am really trying to lose weight and i eat close to nothing (70g carbs from veggies, 275-300g protein, 40g fats). Still my body doesnt want to let go of more weight. I dont have much fat anymore so maybe thats the issue..
Another big thing is to be sure you rest longer than normal between sets to let your heart rate recover and not get too fast. You are still wearing your vest now, right? Wearing it while exercising too.

After my heart attack I flushed all of my gear down the toilet. It was A LOT of bottles etc. Took me a long time. Glad your mom is there to help you with it. It took a heart attack and near death to bring me to do it!

Another big thing is to be sure you rest longer than normal between sets to let your heart rate recover and not get too fast. You are still wearing your vest now, right? Wearing it while exercising too.

After my heart attack I flushed all of my gear down the toilet. It was A LOT of bottles etc. Took me a long time. Glad your mom is there to help you with it. It took a heart attack and near death to bring me to do it!
24/7 vest minus when i am showering, so 23,8/7 ;-)
My doc is a genius and ive got the vest until mid september mostly covered by insurance. Beginning of september is "judgement" day where we will decide, according to the results (as soon as they arrive) + new echo + new stress test + ... if i can go wild without the vest and without an implanted defi or not :D

yes, i take more rest, but i have to admit i rarely do sets that really exhaust me right now. Yesterday was the first time i did a drop on some rowing machine where i really needed my 2 minutes break after to get down. but apart from that i am more or less pumping
Ive bought a MI BAND 6 from Xiaomi which i really like to check HR, see sleep (which is horrible fragmented, but i have an appointment at a "HNO" doc in 3 weeks where i first get a "small sleep laboratory" done), stress level etc.
yeah, i am glad i have here.
She also destroyed some useful stuff that i would like to have kept (pharma aromasin, metformin, ...) but whatever. I still am more than happy to have her by my side (and the rest of family+friends+work colleagues who are reall great)... + you guys of course :D

24/7 vest minus when i am showering, so 23,8/7 ;-)
My doc is a genius and ive got the vest until mid september mostly covered by insurance. Beginning of september is "judgement" day where we will decide, according to the results (as soon as they arrive) + new echo + new stress test + ... if i can go wild without the vest and without an implanted defi or not :D

yes, i take more rest, but i have to admit i rarely do sets that really exhaust me right now. Yesterday was the first time i did a drop on some rowing machine where i really needed my 2 minutes break after to get down. but apart from that i am more or less pumping
Ive bought a MI BAND 6 from Xiaomi which i really like to check HR, see sleep (which is horrible fragmented, but i have an appointment at a "HNO" doc in 3 weeks where i first get a "small sleep laboratory" done), stress level etc.
yeah, i am glad i have here.
She also destroyed some useful stuff that i would like to have kept (pharma aromasin, metformin, ...) but whatever. I still am more than happy to have her by my side (and the rest of family+friends+work colleagues who are reall great)... + you guys of course :D
The heart rate monitor is great to use. I have a nice Garmin chest band I used but can no longer because my pacemaker goes off with just about every heart beat. The pacemaker freaks the monitor out, so it's useless now. I just have to go by feel.

Just be sure your pulse doesn't get too high.

Not really possible to get rid of plaque, but if its the soft kind you can shrink it down some.

The heart rate monitor is great to use. I have a nice Garmin chest band I used but can no longer because my pacemaker goes off with just about every heart beat. The pacemaker freaks the monitor out, so it's useless now. I just have to go by feel.

Just be sure your pulse doesn't get too high.
since taking the huge amount of betablocker my pulse is never really high and i cant seem to get it to a high level as easily as before.
my Pulse according to my watch is between 44 and 95 on a rest day and 44 and 115 on a training day. If i am doing LISS cardio it is around 100-105

since taking the huge amount of betablocker my pulse is never really high and i cant seem to get it to a high level as easily as before.
my Pulse according to my watch is between 44 and 95 on a rest day and 44 and 115 on a training day. If i am doing LISS cardio it is around 100-105
Certainly safe. I think your heart is a lot healthier than mine. I'm on the highest dose of Bisoprolol you can take and my heart rate can still get too high.

Manu i do experience the same with Nebivolol. Even with just 2,5mg my heart rate doesnt go any higher than 150-155 when doing cardio. But in comparison with other beta blockers my cardio and training output is not capped, its more like my heart rate wont go crazy high but I can still do super intense all out cardio stuff without any problems.

And my heart rate goes back to normal a lot quicker than w/o Nebivolol.

Manu i do experience the same with Nebivolol. Even with just 2,5mg my heart rate doesnt go any higher than 150-155 when doing cardio. But in comparison with other beta blockers my cardio and training output is not capped, its more like my heart rate wont go crazy high but I can still do super intense all out cardio stuff without any problems.

And my heart rate goes back to normal a lot quicker than w/o Nebivolol.
same here. I am at 7,5mg.
i dont feel bad during sports either, tbh i often feel better than last year training.. hard to explain but it seems i am less out of breath and need less rest doing compareable excersises/reps

Was going to ask you M@NU and others if taking beta blockers seemed to prevent you from being able to push as hard cardiovascularly. I've heard people say it limits them significantly.

Was going to ask you M@NU and others if taking beta blockers seemed to prevent you from being able to push as hard cardiovascularly. I've heard people say it limits them significantly.
It never affected me greatly. I could feel a tiny bit of inhibition. I was on the highest dose commonly used for Coreg at 80 mg, and now 10mg of Bisoprolol.

Just thinking, using a beta blocker to lower your blood pressure would be a poor choice. Hopefully nobody still does that.

With most beta blockers you cant push that hard anymore, but Nebivolol is a third generation bb and really one of its kind. There's great info about it on this forum.

With most beta blockers you cant push that hard anymore, but Nebivolol is a third generation bb and really one of its kind. There's great info about it on this forum.
completely agree here.
I was switched from Bisprolol (took it 5 days and didnt like it) to carvedilol (this one had one massive downside for me on the lower part of my body "cough cough") and finally nebivolol.
Nebivolol feels great imo. I can not really comment about really high intensity stuff like HIIT or something like this becuase i dont do that right now but regular workouts, moderate intensity cardio etc is no issue.
Only issue i have sometimes is low blood pressure but i also take a host of other drugs that lower BP (candesartan, diuretics,..)

If you choose a betablocker, use Nebivolol. Carvedilol also let me train as usual but i had other issues (does not affect everyone the same, i bet maldorf had no issues if he stayed on it..)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131