Pacerone
Baby aspirin
Lipitor
Jardiance
Entresto
Metropolol succinate (I hate this med.)
Xarelto
Flomax when needed

Sometimes my BP is very low (85/55) and my pulse is as low as 50...I pedal my stationary bike 30 minutes a day and do only 5 total sets per workout i.e. 3 sets bench and 2 sets triceps...same for back and biceps and legs on a Tuesday Thursday Saturday schedule...I've had insomnia all my life but it is just horrible now...I have been getting about 2 hours a night...this morning I benched 135 3x10 and tricep extensions 2x10...I got to the gym at 2:30 am and was done in less than 30 minutes...6 months ago I was benching 225 3x10...this sucks...no aas since last August...
i had the same issue with BP when they put me on entresto.
Initially, they wanted me to take the maximum dosage of entresto (i think ita 98mg/102mg am and pm).
They started me out on 49/51 am and 24/26 pm.
my BP was always below 90/60. Ive felt like crap. and too low of a blood pressure aint healthy either. Your organs need a certain amount of blood pressure to be supplied with blood properly.
How much entresto do you take? Imo this is the medication which influences BP the most due to the extreme dosage of the ARB which is in it.

not sure if dropping your AAS completely was a good idea. I am a strong believer that a REAL trt (lets say 10-20mg daily) is more beneficial for your cardiovascular system then a testosterone value of an old grandma..
also, maybe try to incorporate quality tb500 into your regime. i believed this also helped my mitral insufficiency (it definitely has some healing effects on muscle and organ tissue)

This is so scary. It makes me sad. There are also a lot of knowledgeable members on here combating damaging issues.
The days of taking a little juice and going the gym I feel like it’s over.

I’m sorry for the OP but your mind is in the wrong places. If I was told I had any kind of failure it would lose it.

Close that chapter of your life. Get healthy, eat healthy, do cardio, work with your doctors. Then if you even need it contemplate TRT. That term is thrown around so loosely.

TRT is used when men no longer produce testosterone. You have to literally supplement it and feed it to your body cause that’s the only way to maintain it.

You have fucks saying they are on TRT, with HRT no bitch you’re running a low dose cycle.

I hope the OP recovers

i had the same issue with BP when they put me on entresto.
Initially, they wanted me to take the maximum dosage of entresto (i think ita 98mg/102mg am and pm).
They started me out on 49/51 am and 24/26 pm.
my BP was always below 90/60. Ive felt like crap. and too low of a blood pressure aint healthy either. Your organs need a certain amount of blood pressure to be supplied with blood properly.
How much entresto do you take? Imo this is the medication which influences BP the most due to the extreme dosage of the ARB which is in it.

not sure if dropping your AAS completely was a good idea. I am a strong believer that a REAL trt (lets say 10-20mg daily) is more beneficial for your cardiovascular system then a testosterone value of an old grandma..
also, maybe try to incorporate quality tb500 into your regime. i believed this also helped my mitral insufficiency (it definitely has some healing effects on muscle and organ tissue)
I'm on 24-26 entresto... initially I was on 40 mg of valsartan and just started the entresto...as far getting off aas I had no choice...I was on a 400 mg T cycle when my heart problems began last September...at first I spent 4 days in my local hospital then discharged...the doctors told me my prognosis and 4 days later the symptoms returned and I went to the Cleveland clinic for 28 days...the first week was just testing...the surgery was on September 27...i spent 12 days in the ICU... didn't eat for 2 days and on the third day I was able to drink some broth...my kid had to feed me jello because my hands shook horribly...there was no way I could do anything while hospitalized...it took me about 5 weeks after discharge before I even attempted to go to the gym and do a few sets on machines...I was as weak as a newborn and I would get close to passing out after a set of anything... The craziest thing was how bad my ribs, where connected to my spine felt...the cartilage was all fucked up from having my chest split wide open........it's been 5 months now and I am looking at going on a small trt regimen in a few weeks...

Here is a stupid question...last month I suffered heart failure. Ended up surviving...aside from high blood pressure and hemoglobin being a little off. The doctors could not find anything wrong.

I was just finishing up a cycle of 500mg test cyp and 250mg of deca.

Lost 20lbs due to not eating for about a week.

Going to get more blood work done in a couple weeks. If it turns out good would TRT be a stupid move at this point?
There is clinical Study I have seen, patient continued on low T TRT therapy as directed by the physician and continue to monitor your Blood Work.
I would defiantly consult this with your primary care.

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner