over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heart Goes Out To Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's getting out of hand. I'm just baffled by this crap. I'm worried about my children growing up in this day in age.

Children shouldn't have to grow up in this. That's the scariest part of it for me. My children are my life. My family is my life. I would do anything to protect them. This world is getting out of hand.

if you were talking about the EU, I would certainly agree.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs"]"With Open Gates: The Forced Collective Suicide of European Nations" BEST VERSION 1080p - YouTube[/ame]

meanwhile, liberal politicians are sitting in their gated fortresses, patting themselves on the back for being 'so progressive and tolerant'

'haha mmm yes.. could you pass the brie please?'

'mahaa... how decadent...how delightful'

I saw one report online that another active shooter case unwound a bit before this nut started shooting at the Mandalay Bay Resort. A good number of the force were already there or on their way to that location and so that slowed down their response to this event. I don't know how accurate that is and haven't been able to verify that another active shooting was occurring. If it did, it probably wasn't a coincidence. It turns out that Isis does do that routinely to slow down response. Maybe Isis claiming responsibility for this attack is true. I highly doubt it because the guy doesn't really fit the mold. You never know though. We will learn a lot more once they get his girlfriend back here and out of The Philippines. I have also read a few experts saying that Isis hasn't been making very many false claims yet. I am still highly doubting a connection though.

I was watching tv when this thing was happening live and immediately figured Isis since there were attack in both France and Canada just a day or two earlier. Maybe it does fit.

https://www.redstate.com/joesquire/...sis-claims-responsibility-las-vegas-massacre/

Last edited:
At the press conference the latest said shooter had video cameras covering the hallway and inside the room with him. He recorded it!

I saw one report online that another active shooter case unwound a bit before this nut started shooting at the Mandalay Bay Resort. A good number of the force were already there or on their way to that location and so that slowed down their response to this event.

took em like 72 minutes apparently..

when seconds count, the police are over an hour away. :rolleyes:

500 people were fucking SHOT.. 60 of em died.
If that's not news worthy what is?

It's not the story.... it's releasing the killers name and picture. This guy and most people who commit these acts are nobody's. Why give them the publicity?

Prayers being sent daily to all the victims and families that have been impacted by this sick human being. God bless all

if you were talking about the EU, I would certainly agree.

It's the world in general. Everything, not just one country or person or event.

The main thing I fear for is the left getting ahold of this country. I believe Social media has also played a huge role in a lot the bull shit going on in the world today.

People do what they want to do not what is right. I see so many sheep these days and they have voices because of social media. It's definetly kinda eye opening and scary

Belongs at discussworldissues.com

You already saw that I deleted one of these and directed members to DWI...Seems you are starting to get more and more threads of yours deleted?!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws