over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heart health and hdl

Can't we all just get along

You both make good points most of the time, regardless of whether you are MDs or not :eek: I definitely value your contributions to the forum.

I know most of the regular posters on here realize it's not just a case of HDL = Good and LDL = Bad. At the same time we can do/eat/take things that should benefit us in the long run (inflammation, heart, blood glucose, liver, kidneys etc).

The article supports the fact that lesioned coronary tissue is ALWAYS more susceptible to coronary artery disease development. It does not however, prove your idea that skewed lipid profiles cause the onset of these very coronary lesions.

Dude, let it go. It's pretty annoying dude. If you don't agree with him, that's okay but don't call him out over and over. It's silly childish bs brother. Cmon man....you can do better than this.

Life Extension's Super Omega 3 product combines both fish + krill oil and even olive oil. Also astaxanthin (bc of the krill). I use this one.
It just smellsike death.... Fish death, cant even get it off my hands when i touch one of those pills

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

It just smellsike death.... Fish death, cant even get it off my hands when i touch one of those pills

Try Carlson's liquid fish oil, lemon/orange flavor is actually pretty delicious for a fish oil. Carlson's is high quality but not crazy expensive either.

I only smell it if I sniff the inside of the bottle. I don't think it's that bad.

Man up!

Carlson’s Liquid fish oil is probably the best fish oil product on the market. There’s a few others but they are always top of mind for me.

Smells like my ex-girlfriend. 🐠👱🏻‍♀️

Dang, Carlson's has bump up their price. It's been awhile since I've ordered it. Everybody getting it off Amazon?

With further regard to cardiac bloodwork, the following spikes in renal and hepatitic values strongly suggest cardiogenic shock/tissue hypoperfusion, prerenal azotemia and ischemic hepatitis (ALT > 1000, BUN to CR > 20 etc).

By this time, the patient's lungs might also be filling with fluid (audible by stethoscope).

Last edited:
I only smell it if I sniff the inside of the bottle. I don't think it's that bad.

Man up!

You gotta try carlson's, it smells and tastes pretty great. Orange or lemon flavor, refrigerated. They have liquid and capsules.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131