over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

heart palpitations continuing.

just-starting

Newbies
The past few days when I am in lifting I have had heart palpitations after every set that start about 30 seconds after the set until about 3 minutes then it goes back to normal.

Along with the gear I take Charge by Labrada.

Do you think the probs are from something in the stack or the Charge?

Thanks.

Week 1-6 Dianabol 30 mg every day
Week 1-8 Deca 400 mg per week
Week 1-8 Test Enth 750 per week
Week 1-10 Arimidex 025 Every day
Week 1-10 Pregnyl (HCG) 300-500iu Every 5 days

Week 11 40 mg Nolva 100 mg Clomid
Week 12 30 mg Nolva 50 mg Clomid
Week 13 20mg Nolva 50 mg Clomid

1) Is this your first cycle? If it's not, have you ever had this problem before?

2) What week are you in?

The only way I know of that juice will affect your heart is through raised LDLs and lowered HDLs. This will take a long time before the damage to your heart will show, probably late in life.

If it's any of what you are on, I'd say it's the fat burner. Try dropping that and if you're still getting palpitations, go see a doctor.

Ethan James said:
1) Is this your first cycle? If it's not, have you ever had this problem before? Yes first cycle. Not that I have noticed. I used to take thermoblast with effedra (from about 1997-2002) and had heart pains tward the end (very strong, damn near brought me to my knees)

2) What week are you in? Week 4 day 1

The only way I know of that juice will affect your heart is through raised LDLs and lowered HDLs. This will take a long time before the damage to your heart will show, probably late in life.

If it's any of what you are on, I'd say it's the fat burner. Try dropping that and if you're still getting palpitations, go see a doctor.

Thanks man.

Last edited:
Could also effect blood pressure which then can cause a host of problems. But this can all be avoided via supplement and nutrition.

How far into this cycle are you ?
Is this your first cycle?
Is this your first time using charge?
Is your water intake high ?
Have you had them in the past?

if you're worried about your heart then get to a doctor. so what if it costs you a couple hundred bucks? heart health is priceless!

most heart palpitations aren't noticable. buddy of mine has them all the time and only once in a while notices them.
sqautter

Last edited:
its from the charge. i have them sometimes. when i take stimulants, i get heart palps. you have a low tolerance to stimulants so i would get off it.

bigbaldbulldog said:
How far into this cycle are you ?
Is this your first cycle?
Is this your first time using charge?
Is your water intake high ?
Have you had them in the past?

This is my first cycle.

I have been using charge for about 3 years. This is my only source of caffine since I do not drink pop or coffee. Before this I took thermoblast since about 1997.

I am trying to drink 2 gallons of water a day, I for sure get over 1 gallon each day.

I have never noticed them before.

BrooklynJuice said:
Could also effect blood pressure which then can cause a host of problems. But this can all be avoided via supplement and nutrition.

Here is the list of suppliments that I am also taking.

What would I be missing?

MSM 300mg
Glucosamine 1500mg Chondroitin 1200mg
ALA 600mg
Vit C 1000mg
Eco Green - Multi Made by Now (multi vitamin)
BCAA Plus - Vit b6 9mg, Vit C 90mg, L-Leucine 1500 mg, L-Isoleucine 960mg, L-Valine 1320mg
L-Arginine 1500mg

OK I originally thought that the palpitations were just while I was lifting............ I just got out of a hot bath. (It is 8 below outside now and I had to work in this sh*t all day)
The d*mn thing is doing it right now. I think I am gonna call a doctor.

Will let ya know what he thinks later.

and no I have not taken any Charge all day.

I think your body just got shocked with all of this stuff you're taking. You said this is your first cycle and for a first cycle it's a pretty big one. All that juice that your body isn't used to, plus all the other supplements, I think your body is rebelling. See a doctor, but if you don't feel comfortable telling him what you're on, then get off of everything for a while and I bet you'll go back to normal. When you decide to get back on, start off slower at a lower dose and using less stuff.

I know it sucks bad to have to cut off mid-cycle, but you only get one heart.

Still alive up here. I am having a doc look over everything I am on. He will have an answer for me tomorow.

I did stop any intake of caffine on Monday.

Still having palpitations as of tonight when I was in lifting. It is wierd, it is worse at night when I lift than in the morning when I lift. Cardio is definitly out of the question till this sh*t is over.

I will keep you guys posted.

just-starting said:
This is my first cycle.

I have been using charge for about 3 years. This is my only source of caffine since I do not drink pop or coffee. Before this I took thermoblast since about 1997.

I am trying to drink 2 gallons of water a day, I for sure get over 1 gallon each day.

I have never noticed them before.

after finding out my BP was so high, i changed all liquieds, to diet/caffine/free soda/ lots of h20, crystal light.. I had habbit before to drink those stupid monster drinks to wake up or when i neeed energy and i think that caused a lot of the problems

thats a big first cycle. its the charge and the gear together. you dont know your body yet so by using test/dbol/deca for a first cycle, you dont know whats doing what to you. the dbol ups your bp, i use to get heart palps on it a while back after an anxiety attack. do you have anxiety? dbol can cause anxiety and a rise in bp which dont help heart palps. the charge doesnt help either. i would drop the dbol/deca and charge, and run just test so see how your body reacts.

The doc got back to me. His response was "its the steroids", which I knew already.

Is there anything in this stack that you guys would be more prone to cause these? I think it may be the Dianabol since that has given ppl high BP

I am thinking about dropping off the Dianabol as of tomorow, keeping everything else the same. Then possibly adding Winstrol from weeks 8-10.

In all honesty bro your doc is a moron and you should get a second opinion!

Heart palpitations are not directly caused by steroids. If anything it's the fucking caffeine. Caffeine directly stimulates your nervous system NOT steroids. I'd drop the Charge. Unless your blood pressure is sky high or you've been doing gear non stop for decades steroids are not the cause. Plus you might have something genetically at work there too. Later!

I have not taken any caffine for a week - no charge, pop, coffee, nothing. Heart is still acting exactly the same.

A couple of mods IMed me on sites and said that palpitations are not an uncommon side from AAS, one recomended to first try taking a break from the dianabol then if that isnt it, it could possibly be the deca. this is a quote from his IM to me "They are a pretty normal side for a lot of people."

This is my first stack.

I have had my PB checked many times and it is always right where is should be.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity