over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heart Palpitations/Pitting Edema/High RHR during and after tren

WalnutBlast

Newbies
Hello. So I ran about a 4 month blast of test/tren 500/300 respectively, as well as T3 in various doses. During that time, around 3 months in I developed some pitting edema (that has since, gotten better, but it’s still there). I also developed a high RHR (as high as 98 resting), which is still persisting, usually sitting in the 80s-90s. Additionally my heart skips beats regularly. Not sure what is going on or how long it will last. I’ve been off tren for 3 months now. All I’m on now is test at 200 and 12.5-25mcg T3

I’be gotten an EKG, bloodwork (trop, kidneys, liver, blood count etc), and chest X ray which all came back normal. I’m planning to get an echocardiogram as I’m not sure what else to do. Cardio is currently at 5x a week.

Hello. So I ran about a 4 month blast of test/tren 500/300 respectively, as well as T3 in various doses. During that time, around 3 months in I developed some pitting edema (that has since, gotten better, but it’s still there). I also developed a high RHR (as high as 98 resting), which is still persisting, usually sitting in the 80s-90s. Additionally my heart skips beats regularly. Not sure what is going on or how long it will last. I’ve been off tren for 3 months now. All I’m on now is test at 200 and 12.5-25mcg T3

I’be gotten an EKG, bloodwork (trop, kidneys, liver, blood count etc), and chest X ray which all came back normal. I’m planning to get an echocardiogram as I’m not sure what else to do. Cardio is currently at 5x a week.
Some thing similar happened to me. Turns out I was hypothyroid. My free T4 was low and tsh was high. As soon as I started t4 my resting heart rate returned to normal and it stopped skipping beats.

I would check estradiol, prolactin and thyroid if you have not.
High E2 can give high hr, bp and anxiety other then edema and water retention.

Not sure why you would run Tren for 16 weeks but whatever.

What is your daily blood pressure?

Why are you taking the T3?

What was your eGFR when you got your bloodwork? I'd recommend getting a Cystatin C test.

You havent seen a cardiologist? Getting an echo done is smart IMO. That should point you in the right direction. Seeing an endo might not be a bad idea too, if the echo comes back normal. Have you tried stopping the T3? Why are you on that?

You havent seen a cardiologist? Getting an echo done is smart IMO. That should point you in the right direction. Seeing an endo might not be a bad idea too, if the echo comes back normal. Have you tried stopping the T3? Why are you on that?
+1

Would you keep us updated? I have something similar going on thank you

Be sure to share your experience so far. It might help others.

Some thing similar happened to me. Turns out I was hypothyroid. My free T4 was low and tsh was high. As soon as I started t4 my resting heart rate returned to normal and it stopped skipping beats.
Yep. I was going to say check thyroid. My thyroid was shut down at one point for a few months after I ran t3 for a while and stopped it cold turkey(was younger and didn’t know any better smh). It was one of the worst experiences of my life. Horrible anxiety, crazy elevated heart rate, heart palpitations, and couldn’t sleep for days. Glad it eventually regulated itself.

Not sure why you would run Tren for 16 weeks but whatever.

What is your daily blood pressure?

Why are you taking the T3?

What was your eGFR when you got your bloodwork? I'd recommend getting a Cystatin C test.
I wasn't on the tren for 4 months, only one. Sorry came off wrong.

All was good, got an echo. Magnesium and taurine has helped. Not sure what the cause was, but was likely due to training.

Hi man, yeah I can help out...

This is for everyone who may be experiencing these issues. Worked for me, may be different for you...

So it was likely due to a change I made in my training. I switched to low volume, high intensity. With this level of training, it caused palpitations that would originate within my sessions then carry on with me throughout the day. Ever since cruising, my training intensity had gone down. Just from that alone it helped a ton.

As my intensity has ramped up, I am taking in 1g of taurine with every meal, and 5g of taurine pre training. As well as 400mg Ubiquinol pre workout. With these changes, it has subsided even as my training has gotten back to the intense level.

@maldorf

Just seeing this thread now. Hopefully OP is off the Cytomel (Liothyroxine, L-thyroxine) by now, the likeliest cause of the symptoms. Liothyroxine (exogenous T3) is associated with arrhythmia and cardiac events like a fib. Exogenous T4 in euthyroid (non-hypothyroid!) adults is also associated with greater a fib risk. Also, (overt) thyrotoxicosis is defined as elevated serum free thyroxine (FT4) and free triiodothyronine (FT3), and suppressed thyrotropin (TSH) concentrations. Thyrotoxicosis with TSH suppression only (TTSO), and normal thyroid hormone concentrations, is also defined as mild thyrotoxicosis. The most common cause of thyrotoxicosis is the use of excessive doses of L-thyroxine for the treatment of hypothyroidism. Classic symptoms of thyrotoxicosis include heat intolerance, palpitations, anxiety, fatigue, weight loss, and tremor.

T3 causes an irregular heart for about 3 months after discontinuing it.

Try ashwagandha.

Not every1 can handle tren.

I wasn't on the tren for 4 months, only one. Sorry came off wrong.

All was good, got an echo. Magnesium and taurine has helped. Not sure what the cause was, but was likely due to training.
If magnesium helped other fat soulubles like calcium, k2, e etc mightve been high.

t3 feels nasty worse than tren id venture to say start there first, its right there with clen and dnp being the worst

Just seeing this thread now. Hopefully OP is off the Cytomel (Liothyroxine, L-thyroxine) by now, the likeliest cause of the symptoms. Liothyroxine (exogenous T3) is associated with arrhythmia and cardiac events like a fib. Exogenous T4 in euthyroid (non-hypothyroid!) adults is also associated with greater a fib risk. Also, (overt) thyrotoxicosis is defined as elevated serum free thyroxine (FT4) and free triiodothyronine (FT3), and suppressed thyrotropin (TSH) concentrations. Thyrotoxicosis with TSH suppression only (TTSO), and normal thyroid hormone concentrations, is also defined as mild thyrotoxicosis. The most common cause of thyrotoxicosis is the use of excessive doses of L-thyroxine for the treatment of hypothyroidism. Classic symptoms of thyrotoxicosis include heat intolerance, palpitations, anxiety, fatigue, weight loss, and tremor.
I've always said that many of the issues we see today in health impacts of bodybuilders isn't always the gear.. excessive t3 intake year round and stimulants to stay lean.. huge impact cardiovascular wise

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member