over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heart Problems Landed me in Hosptial

You mentioned having a "cold"...

Untreated strep throat can be a very bad deal. The infection can spread to your heart valves and vegetation can start to grow on them. The vegetation is actually the accumulation of bacteria.

This is why it is so important if you have any signs of strep throat you get on an antibiotic immediately, especially if you are febrile (with fever).

I work in the medical field and am telling you, I see cases related to untreated Strep infections way too often!

I was of the impression that the odds of this 1 in 50000....

I was of the impression that the odds of this 1 in 50000....

I dont know much about it, but I think once it becomes blood bourne then it becomes serious. Once it gets to that point youd have a really high fever.

Just curious about pro bodybuilder Kris Dim. Does any one here know him personally. He had a massive stroke and had open heart surgery. But a few months after he was back in the game and was competing again. I saw him at the sac pro and he was just as big as he was before the stroke. How is this possible?

Just curious about pro bodybuilder Kris Dim. Does any one here know him personally. He had a massive stroke and had open heart surgery. But a few months after he was back in the game and was competing again. I saw him at the sac pro and he was just as big as he was before the stroke. How is this possible?

If I remember right he ruptured his Aorta somewhere. He was lucky to live through that. I dont think he suffered a stroke. The cause of his aneurysm may not be known. Sometimes people are born with a weakness somewhere in the walls of an artery. High BP would contribute to it though. I think hes being foolish in what he does, but he does bodybuilding for a living so he saw it being worth the risk I guess.

Wow! Very sorry to hear; I wish you all the best.

...if you're into alternative remedies, you may want to look into MMS (Jim Humble's Introduction to MMS.). And Jim Humble's ebook if you wanna know more - **broken link removed**.

I'll just say that (with the exception of when I've had to travel for work and didn't take this with me), I not been sick since having this stuff on hand. It stops a cold/the flu like nobody's biz. I've also stopped ear infections, literally w/in a hour of getting them.

I can't speak from experience for the more serious conditions, (like curing cancer/AIDS), but after having experienced the way this shit knocks the crap out a cold/flu, I don't doubt Jim's claims. May be worth a look, and certainly can't make things worse.

Intensed:

Sorry for you troubles and wish you the best. As Maldorf stated, I have suffered heart failure with an enlarged heart and fluid buildup. My ejection fraction was 15% for quite a while.

When you get your echocardiogram they will measure many things but the one indicator of heart function I hear most often is your ejection fraction. It is a measurement of the strength of the heart pump.

I was given a diagnosis of "possible infection". Please note that this is often a diagnosis of "exclusion" meaning that they can't find any other reasons so they say it may be an infection. Some 35% of heart failures are ideopathic, basically meaning "We don't really know". Sounds like you may be one of them. The good news is they did not see damage, increasing the likliehood of recovery. I certainly recovered beyond my expectations.

I was running similar test and similar growth with Tren when I was stricken. I have recovered to near normal for a couple of years but have regressed a bit in the last year.

Be careful, follow doctors orders, take it easy. You are injured, do not aggravate the injury.

Pekkerwood

Be careful, follow doctors orders, take it easy. You are injured, do not aggravate the injury.

Pekkerwood

Yeah, listen to these words! After my heart attack I talked on the phone to Pekkerwood and he advised me about taking it easy. The main thing I learned from his words and my own experience is to keep the weight lighter and dont push to failure. After talking with him, a few weeks later, I was squating with just 225 lbs and suffered a near lethal arrythmia. We had to call 911 and have the squad defib me 2x to get my heart pumping in rhythm again. I actually passed out and was on my way to v fib, and then the next stage is cardiac arrest. I came damn close to dying and all that seperated me from that was a period of maybe 5 mins. If the amublance had gotten to my home 5 mins later I would not be here today.
I thought by lifting light and doing high reps that it would be safer. I managed 30 reps with the 225 and I was accustomed to doing 455 or so for about 12 reps before the heart attack. I think it was the stress of going to failure that messed up my heart that night. You really do have to take it easy.

Sorry to hear this bro. Wish you a speedy and full recovery...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131