over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heart rate 155 after dead lift

sammy555

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Took my heart rate after dead lift today and hit 155,is this ok, seems a little high. Was a hard set and nearly blacked out after. dont really wanna go easy on my deads as there my favorite exercise,but dont wanna heart attack either. It did drop to 120 in about 2 mins.This is off cycle and only using ostarine and ipam/cjc. my resting heart rate in the am is about 45-50

I'm sure there will be opposition to this, Yes this could be very normal, few things you didn't mention is rest period between sets? And Rep range? Any sinus issues? Holding your breath under a heavy strain will raise your HR/BP.

IF truly concerned you may want to speak to your PCP.
Took my heart rate after dead lift today and hit 155,is this ok, seems a little high. Was a hard set and nearly blacked out after. dont really wanna go easy on my deads as there my favorite exercise,but dont wanna heart attack either. It did drop to 120 in about 2 mins.This is off cycle and only using ostarine and ipam/cjc. my resting heart rate in the am is about 45-50

was a 6 rep max effort set after 5 warm up sets. Sinus issues no. For some reason deadlift is one of them lifts i get much more intensity than any other lift. My heart rate is fine any other time. If i have to ease of on intensity i will, just want some opinions of the guys on here as there are some very knowledgeable members

I would make sure you are breathing correctly while your lifting. People have a tendency to hold their breath when doing allot of weight. Also make sure you are doing them with control. Doing a ton of weight is pointless if you are jerking around and your form is sloppy. Thats how people get injured.

Im pretty sure my form is good, certainly dont jerk and lower under control- ive never had so much as a twinge from deadlifts. I may have a tendancy to hold breath on last rep though, mabey i should start leaving one in the tank as it were. I do agree with what you say about form but really dont think this is my issue,thanks for input guys

Out of curiousity do you get little red spots like bursted blood vessels all over your body after a very intense set of deadlifts? Or any very intense and very heavy exercise?

No-What would this signify out of interest?

Out of curiousity do you get little red spots like bursted blood vessels all over your body after a very intense set of deadlifts? Or any very intense and very heavy exercise?

that used to happen to me all the time. my face would look like i pokadoted my self with a red ink pen and it would last for days. it was pretty embarassing to. everyone would always ask me whats wrong with my face lol. Never could figure out why it happened then I learn to breath during a intense set and that cut down on the intercranial pressure alot. either that or i already blew out all my blood vessels in my face

I would make sure you are breathing correctly while your lifting. People have a tendency to hold their breath when doing allot of weight. Also make sure you are doing them with control. Doing a ton of weight is pointless if you are jerking around and your form is sloppy. Thats how people get injured.

Yeah, my first thought was holding breathe too much and not breathing right. I think youre becoming hypoxic more than you should because youre not breathing right and the HR is going up because of that. I wouldnt worry at all about your HR being that fast unless it was over 100 bpm all of the time. If you wake up in the morning after a full nights rest and your heart is racing along at 100 bmp or more then something is wrong.
Your heart sounds very healthy if your restint HR is in the high 40s/low 50s. to me thats about as good as it gets. Some people have a disorder that causes their hearts to beat too slow, i dont know what causes that for sure maybe its some kind of heart block in the conduction system. I think they are born with it. It doesnt sound like you have anything though than a healthy heart. DOnt freak out so much!

Yeah, my first thought was holding breathe too much and not breathing right. I think youre becoming hypoxic more than you should because youre not breathing right and the HR is going up because of that. I wouldnt worry at all about your HR being that fast unless it was over 100 bpm all of the time. If you wake up in the morning after a full nights rest and your heart is racing along at 100 bmp or more then something is wrong.
Your heart sounds very healthy if your restint HR is in the high 40s/low 50s. to me thats about as good as it gets. Some people have a disorder that causes their hearts to beat too slow, i dont know what causes that for sure maybe its some kind of heart block in the conduction system. I think they are born with it. It doesnt sound like you have anything though than a healthy heart. DOnt freak out so much!

I was hoping you would reply to this thread, as i respect your knowledge on these matters very much. Ironicly its largely reading a lot of your posts thats got me thinking more about these things more and you the one telling me to chill. thanks for the input-its appreatiated

I was hoping you would reply to this thread, as i respect your knowledge on these matters very much. Ironicly its largely reading a lot of your posts thats got me thinking more about these things more and you the one telling me to chill. thanks for the input-its appreatiated

Im glad I could help. Only time I would worry is if you wake up in the morning with the really high HR and it lasts several days or more. Of course if you develop chest pain or left arm gets all numb after lifting then thats a classic heart attack symptom and seek help immediately, but you sound like your heart is really healthy and youre not on AAS right now. WHen I had my heart attack though I did not have any chest or arm pain, just a feeling like really bad heart burn and nasea (felt like I was going to pass out). Just be sane about what youre doing to your body.

I tend too keep cycles at 750 test max to be honest, with peps and a good diet i can maintain a reasonable size and stay lean. I may run a gram one day,but to be honest if i can maintain a lean 220lb that does me

def sounds high for an anaerobic excercise. What rep range were you doing? Did you take short breaks between sets?

6 reps, one thing i did forget to mention was that i had a scoop of warriors rage before training which contains caffine. Think ill leave it out next time and see where i stand.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

6 reps, one thing i did forget to mention was that i had a scoop of warriors rage before training which contains caffine. Think ill leave it out next time and see where i stand.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

theres no question caffiene will increase your heart rate. That was certainly a factor if nothing else.

Its become such a routine taking a scoop i didnt even think about it

Normal. Only a problem if it doesn't drop. If it stay like that for hours then youre in trouble.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws